FurFright 2013 Big Gulp party.

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

FurFright 2013 Big Gulp party.

Postby dalesql » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:12 am

Hi everyone.

I am hosting a Big Gulp party at FurFright (www.furfright.org) next week. Party is saturday evening, starting around 7 pm, depending on how late I am getting back from shopping and when the chinese takeout arrives. Furfright seems to have a midnight curfew on open parties, so the door gets closed then and we have to be quiet. No, I won't have any video games nor will I be turning on the TV.

Simple rules. Play nice. No alcohol, smoking, or drugs. Please be clean, I know some folks get turned on by unwashed bodies. I find unwashed smelly people revolting. Anyone making trouble will be introduced to the rest of the world. Anything brought to eat should have a note on it with ingredients on it so folks with dietary restrictions can make their own choices.

Hope to see many of you there.
dalesql
New to the forum

Re: FurFright 2013 Big Gulp party.

Postby Terrafox » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:47 pm

What would you be doing there?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: FurFright 2013 Big Gulp party.

Postby dalesql » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:23 am

What people do at parties. Mostly sit around and chat. We all are interested in vore, so the subject will come up a lot more often than it would at another party. If there is an afterparty,,, well, who knows what might happen. *grins*

We are in room 222. 7pm to midnight open saturday evening. Maybe sunday too, if there are leftovers.
dalesql
New to the forum

Return to Conventions connection