TRACON FINLAND 13-14.9.-14

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

TRACON FINLAND 13-14.9.-14

Postby Delet932gdrgvi » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:26 pm

13-14.9-14

I'll be there. It'd be cool to meet up other people, too. I'll have more time on the first day, since I've promised to circle around with someone on the 14th, but it'd be nice to at least say hi and exhange meaninful "we havesomething in common"-expressions or whatever.

IF YOU SEE ME AROUND, CALL ME RONNIE AND I'LL KNOW YOU'RE FROM HERE XD
Last edited by Delet932gdrgvi on Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Delet932gdrgvi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: TRACON FINLAND 13-14.9.-14

Postby Eyesofthenight » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:06 am

Oh well, it would be nice to meet someone from Finland as well. Sharing that "We have something in common" expression. unfortunately, I live on countryside and I cant be fully sure if I have time to get to Tampere at Saturday. Thus... to be honest, i'm not that interested of Cons anymore.
I do not wish fortune that's cost is someone else's happiness.
Eyesofthenight
Been posting for a bit

Postby Delet932gdrgvi » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:36 am

Aww dang. To be honest, I'm not going there for the con either, exaclty. It's a good excuse to meet people I usually don't get to XD

It would be cool to have an actual vore/wg-related meet in Finland some day. The TRE area is probably the best, though, since it's sort of centered :)
Delet932gdrgvi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eyesofthenight » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:54 am

Yeah I agree with you on all that. Such meeting would be... "interesting." there could be different groups for different types of vore and so on. I don't even know how many Finns are towards vore. I suspect that not that many but then again. We are silent people of our things aren't we. I mean as nation. TRE is probably good thought not fitting for everyone. Not exactly close to me either.

What is WG?
Eyesofthenight
Been posting for a bit

Postby Delet932gdrgvi » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:43 am

Weight gain. I know I have at least a few followers from that group that would probably want to come and also read my vore comics, so it'd make sense to have one meet rather than many. Especially since I doubt a lot of people would come up anyway.

That being said, I'd be really interested to find out how big of a group of vore fans there are in Finland.
Delet932gdrgvi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eyesofthenight » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:22 am

I don't know any really. I noticed one another here that you probably know? Since material seemed to be similar that you have here. I don't quite remember ones name.
ugh.. sometimes it disturbs me that so different kind of fetishes are called with same name "vore" For example weight gain is something I don't quite like, or frankly I feel that I don't like I have no experience. For sure, almost everyone dislikes some kind of vore. That's why it is bit hazard to have such meeting under same tittle. Thought... yea I indeed would love to know how many Finns there are out here that like vore. Maybe such meeting could be arranged next year bit silently into some event such as "Tracon" by advertising everywhere a little. And if some Finns are found could be ideal to hmm... get something to fuel up possible other events. Like for example... Tag game where peoples have to go from people to people asking what kind of vore they like about. To get to next phase, and so on. To make it little bit more social. Someones could make different kind of cookies or treats for preys to share to predators? And so on. Dunno. Urgh.. why I suddenly feel old and like I would be signing up to organize whole event. haha
Eyesofthenight
Been posting for a bit

Postby Delet932gdrgvi » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:12 pm

Hey, I'd totes be up for a vore meet either with an existing event, or even by itself, at least if the solo meet was to happen under 3h distance from tre (since I have no car and it'd be kinda super expensive otherwise -__-)

Yeah. I suppose having different vore types per meet would be the best, but I suppose that'd be really awkward to handle with such a small group. Nevertheless, it'd be sort of comforting to know there are other people in the country with at least soemwhat related interests XD
Delet932gdrgvi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Delet932gdrgvi » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:04 am

This is what I'll be wearing. If anyone sees me around, come chat! :)
Delet932gdrgvi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eyesofthenight » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:31 am

Just recently noticed that there is change to add oneself to google map. I mean vorephiles. So why not? phoogle.php?mode=everyone
That is basically users here, and on instructions it says that do not place exact location, but somewhere nearby. Would be neat to have more Finns there. That I would not be only one LOL
it also links person from the map to profile here, so even better in kind of way. :gulp:
Eyesofthenight
Been posting for a bit

Return to Conventions connection