need help too find ... 101 dalmatians ..

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

need help too find ... 101 dalmatians ..

Postby Raave » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:38 am

Hi. I dunno where too post sinse im new so i try here .. move it if its wrong and sorry me if it is :( but i was wondering ive been looking for ages and cant find 2 clips of 101 dalmatians that is like vore ... Well ill try explain how it is ... and if anyone could find the clip and send me the link or post the link i would be very happy and greatfull .. ive been looking every where i cant find them ... so this is the first one, they went on i bus i think it was ... it was speeding uppp and rolly got a insect or something in his mouth and was about too spit it out but then swallowed it ... and he tought it tasted good...

Second is that it was food time codpig was eating and Rolly comes behind him push him into the food ... and he falls in .. and Rolly takes a big mouth full and Codpig almost ends upp almost eaten by him. dont think se saw codpig. :P

But if anyone find this ... i would be very happy havent seem too find them. They are from 101 Dalmatians the series.
Raave
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mellorine » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:38 am

Have you tried Youtube? I'm not sure if you already have, or if they have what you're looking for. But, it's worth a try. If not, you could look on Veoh or Dailymotion. They're more lenient than Youtube.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Raave » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:49 am

Try'ed youtube ... didnt find :\ so i hope if anyone know they could post the link too download it too pc or link too watch it. i would be very greatfull if anyone could do that if they know a link:P
Raave
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raave » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:51 am

Mellorine wrote:Have you tried Youtube? I'm not sure if you already have, or if they have what you're looking for. But, it's worth a try. If not, you could look on Veoh or Dailymotion. They're more lenient than Youtube.

iv'e not tryed Veoh. But the porblem is that i dunno what the name of title on the episode is. :p

EDIT: No .. Dailymotion didnt have it.
EDIT: nope Veoh Dosent have em either :(
Raave
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheCreeper » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:44 am

This may also interest you, there were 2 other vore (ish) instances on the show. One was a sort of on screen vore and the other was sort of an off screen one.

There was one episode Lucky the dog was talking to some female pig (Dumpling I think her name was). Anyway, as she is talking and looking away, a large crocodile comes up behind Lucky and eats him, Lucky continuously pries open the jaws and gets eaten while the pig still talks. Eventually he escapes though I don't recall how.

The second one was about another crocodile, this time about some legendary croc monster that has a creak in his jaw, I think they called him Lockjaw. Anyway, the episode played out like a horror movie and had each dog getting separated, and every time they did, they would see the croc (but you wouldn't) and the dog would scream.

They then cut to the remaining dogs who escaped as they hear the dog scream, a squeaky jaw sound and a gulping sound. Eventually it's found out the Croc isn't dangerous at all and no one is actually eaten but since this happens at the end, it's easy to imagine it being real for the sake of vore.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Raave » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:35 am

Yupp. havent seen those :P but waas looking for those 2 clips i mentioned and havent find any clip including a crocodile. :?
Raave
Somewhat familiar

Return to Conventions connection