Writing.com

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Writing.com

Postby rarrawer » Tue May 08, 2018 5:45 am

Bloomkoto wrote:Alright so I’ll be pulling down one of my Writing.Com interactive, I’m not 200% sure which one yet but if you really want a reason, I’ll be straight with you it’s sheer boredom of a Giantess like myself versus lack of contributations. In return some new interactives in the works.

1. To those few who actually were really super hoping for this interactive or even remember it in the slightest, I’m almost done with Brooke Vs. Anime which puts you in my shoes against some of my err... female waifus my bisexual self would love to come to reality. I haven’t forgotten it I’ve just been way too caught up with other projects as well as work and mental/physical stuff. It should be out by next week.

2. I got a new interactive which let’s just call Project Pariatal for now. This will be more fetish-y then my usual stuff since well... I mean it’s always nice to let loose yknow?

3. The other interactive project I’m going to nickname Project Frontal and it’s more just cutesy fun, rage, and wackiness really but with a unique, secret twist to it that’s very different from my usual endo stuff.

Feedback’s always appreciated

Would you mind giving me links to your interactives so that I can save them before you delete them?
The process would likely take a few days at most.
rarrawer
Somewhat familiar

Postby rockysavannah » Fri May 18, 2018 2:24 pm

^ Dude, you are the Noah's Ark of writing.com interactives!
Link to my other accounts: linktr.ee/rockysavannah
Off-site email: [email protected]
My Discord profile username is: rockysavannah#9743
rockysavannah
Been posting for a bit

Postby fattykushcloud69 » Sat May 19, 2018 5:15 pm

Hello everyone,

I realize that the stupid thing about "paying for a membership to add" business is keeping most folks from adding... but I have recently revived an old story I did but ended up deleting because i was a moron. I would really appreciate an add from people who can. And if anyone wants me to add to one of their interactives just ask.
https://www.writing.com/main/interact/i ... Tale/map/1
fattykushcloud69
Been posting for a bit

Postby ProfessorMystery » Sat May 19, 2018 8:32 pm

fattykushcloud69 wrote:Hello everyone,

I realize that the stupid thing about "paying for a membership to add" business is keeping most folks from adding... but I have recently revived an old story I did but ended up deleting because i was a moron. I would really appreciate an add from people who can. And if anyone wants me to add to one of their interactives just ask.

Nice to see this interactive back up and running. I guess it'll be different from the original, but that's a remake thing.
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby fattykushcloud69 » Sun May 20, 2018 8:59 am

Thanks. And yeah there will be some diferences because i cant remember every thing i and other people added exactly but i have a rough idea
fattykushcloud69
Been posting for a bit

Postby rarrawer » Tue May 22, 2018 5:44 pm

fattykushcloud69 wrote:Hello everyone,

Would you happen to have a link to the deleted one, for example from your browser history?
I may have an old copy of it (1+ year old) somewhere but I need the ID number from the link to check if I have it.

Also Ekas has an interactive story system you might consider using to create the new story.
The system on Ekas isn't perfect but it has the huge advantage that it doesn't charge to view/add.
https://aryion.com/iss
rarrawer
Somewhat familiar

Postby fattykushcloud69 » Wed May 23, 2018 7:35 am

I wish i did. But I dont. Its been wiped from existence. Sorry
fattykushcloud69
Been posting for a bit

Postby ProfessorMystery » Wed May 23, 2018 3:40 pm

rarrawer wrote:Also Ekas has an interactive story system you might consider using to create the new story.
The system on Ekas isn't perfect but it has the huge advantage that it doesn't charge to view/add.

I just made an endo story using Ekas interactive story thingy: https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=1&story=745

Basically, you can be a guy or a girl, and you shrink to microscopic size to explore the inside and outside of another girl's body.

Here are the rules I made for it since they're not there when you open the link I provided:
1) Female hosts ONLY. If you want male hosts, look elsewhere.
2) No hard vore, same-size vore, or having the main character get digested alive. The only things that get digested and/or hard vored are bugs.
3) PLEASE use proper spelling and grammar!
4) Any host 17 or under shouldn't be put in sexual relations. Any host 18 and older can be in sexual relations.
5) When creating a new host, describe what she looks like and her age. Be sure to follow the previous rule when it comes to the host's age.
6) No "Journey to the Center of Mind" things. If you want "Journey to the Center of Mind"things, look elsewhere.
7) Have fun and go nuts.

Hope you guys enjoy it and I hope you can add to it.
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby ProfessorMystery » Thu May 31, 2018 10:26 pm

ProfessorMystery wrote:
rarrawer wrote:Also Ekas has an interactive story system you might consider using to create the new story.

I just made an endo story using Ekas interactive story thingy: https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=1&story=745

Basically, you can be a guy or a girl, and you shrink to microscopic size to explore the inside and outside of another girl's body.

Here are the rules I made for it since they're not there when you open the link I provided:
1) Female hosts ONLY. If you want male hosts, look elsewhere.
2) No hard vore, same-size vore, or having the main character get digested alive. The only things that get digested and/or hard vored are bugs.
3) PLEASE use proper spelling and grammar!
4) Any host 17 or under shouldn't be put in sexual relations. Any host 18 and older can be in sexual relations.
5) When creating a new host, describe what she looks like and her age. Be sure to follow the previous rule when it comes to the host's age.
6) No "Journey to the Center of Mind" things. If you want "Journey to the Center of Mind"things, look elsewhere.
7) Have fun and go nuts.

Hope you guys enjoy it and I hope you can add to it.

UPDATE: I added the rules to the first page. I tweaked a rule a bit as well.

Now you can follow the rules when you open it up.
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby SuperKirby » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:05 pm

I know this topic hasn’t been touched in a while, but...here you all go.

https://www.writing.com/main/interact/i ... ll-Bargain
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby SuperKirby » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:25 pm

Welp, looks like this topic died...sorry.
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby ProfessorMystery » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:42 pm

SuperKirby wrote:Welp, looks like this topic died...sorry.

It's okay. I guess people are either not interested or they have writer's block. For me, I have writer's block, which is why I'm not adding a lot to interactives lately.
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby ajmajm28 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:50 pm

ProfessorMystery wrote:
SuperKirby wrote:Welp, looks like this topic died...sorry.

It's okay. I guess people are either not interested or they have writer's block. For me, I have writer's block, which is why I'm not adding a lot to interactives lately.

Some people just don't want to pay for access to interactive stories. Writing.com is something I rarely check now due to the restrictions that they have.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby ProfessorMystery » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:40 pm

Looks like this discussion is kinda dead.

Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

In the meantime, I have this discussion for any fan-made endo material, Writing.com interactives included: viewtopic.php?f=82&t=53897
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby SuperKirby » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:25 pm

Hey guys...Small Bargain is probably gonna die out soon. If anyone would be willing to archive it so that those chapters don’t go to waste, I would greatly appreciate it.
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby rarrawer » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:29 am

SuperKirby wrote:Hey guys...Small Bargain is probably gonna die out soon. If anyone would be willing to archive it so that those chapters don’t go to waste, I would greatly appreciate it.

I just finished downloading, processing, and uploading what I've got to a folder on Mega.nz
https://mega.nz/#F!C0BAFCZY!8ZvFj69wGOGC2fHVtddVng

Browsable version of the latest download (~2MB):
https://mega.nz/#!nhp1xQIK!ddqyRp0SJyXS ... en9rUtA8_Y

Raw HTML of all the versions I've downloaded (~43MB):
https://mega.nz/#!ewhD3ITb!ccx0sFXkFfF_ ... mgOra30cMY
rarrawer
Somewhat familiar

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:37 am

Remember, you can always add to my stories on writing.com!

https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/ ... inadiamond
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby dude101 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:49 pm

Got some new endo interactive ideas:

* Ant Bully GTS/shrink interactive involving the older sister

* Ozzy and Drix GTS/endo Crossover interactive inspired by the "Out of Body Experience" two-parter. Can involve stuff from Disney, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, anything animated basically!
dude101
---

Postby ProfessorMystery » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:10 pm

dude101 wrote:Got some new endo interactive ideas:

* Ozzy and Drix GTS/endo Crossover interactive inspired by the "Out of Body Experience" two-parter. Can involve stuff from Disney, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, anything animated basically!

First one: I like that idea, especially since the original Ant Bully GTS interactive is pretty much dead.

Second one: I like that as well, but I have a question: is Osmosis Jones ending up inside someone else, just like what happened in the episode "Out of Body Experience"?
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby dude101 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:12 pm

ProfessorMystery wrote:
dude101 wrote:Got some new endo interactive ideas:

First one: I like that idea, especially since the original Ant Bully GTS interactive is pretty much dead.

Second one: I like that as well, but I have a question: is Osmosis Jones ending up inside someone else, just like what happened in the episode "Out of Body Experience"?

To answer your question, yes, it's Ozzy AND Drix ending up in some girl's body (sans the gender bending side-effects this time), only this time it's a girl from another animated property. I was thinking choices like Velma from Scooby-Doo, Elsa from Frozen, Star Butterfly from Star Vs The Forces of Evil and Clover from Totally Spies would be great starting choices and more can be added from further options. They'd all be classmates in Hector's school (for example Velma would have a secret crush on him, and Ozzy and Drix would be transferred via a sudden kiss). Would you be interested in helping me create and start this interactive? I can't do it since i have a free account.
Last edited by dude101 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dude101
---

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world