Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby NaN9 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:22 am

SpiritForest wrote:
Milky12Daddy wrote:Full episode of the Doraemon shizuka endo. I totally prefer the previous one, it had way more exploration.

https://youtu.be/CzhRVljXmc8

Thanks for sharing it with subs. I must say that I couldn't agree more with you, I mean, I'm glad they made an updated version (again lol) but I didn't expect it to be this lame... well, at least Shisuka's gymnastics poses were something new, but previous one was definitely better.

The additions were good, but removing the scenes from before without compensation was a bad idea. It feels like an updated version of the very first version instead of an enhanced one like the previous one. I'm sad to see it peak at the previous version, but at least it still looks good. There's another endo ep that I hope they remake; it can't get worse.
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby supersonicracing » Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:33 pm

supersonicracing
Somewhat familiar

Postby dude101 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:00 pm

Got a new comic out on VoreFan as of today!
dude101
---

Postby filiberto » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:06 pm

dude101 wrote:Got a new comic out on VoreFan as of today!

Did you also author the story behind the the gallery image "Journey to the Center of Valerie?" Nice to see a full tour image pop up there!
filiberto
Participator

Postby dude101 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:56 pm

filiberto wrote:

Did you also author the story behind the the gallery image "Journey to the Center of Valerie?" Nice to see a full tour image pop up there!

No, that's not me
dude101
---

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:42 pm

Does anyone remember a find where a fly flew into a girl's throat and vocal chords while she was giving a speech on a stage?? :?
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dippersanchez » Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:50 pm

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:Does anyone remember a find where a fly flew into a girl's throat and vocal chords while she was giving a speech on a stage?? :?

Is this the one you're thinking of? It starts at 9:10. I remember the original find being a Spanish dub, while this one's an Italian dub, but it's the same episode regardless.
dippersanchez
Participator

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:37 pm

dippersanchez wrote:Is this the one you're thinking of? It starts at 9:10. I remember the original find being a Spanish dub, while this one's an Italian dub, but it's the same episode regardless.

Grazie mille!

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby filiberto » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:48 pm

dude101 wrote:
filiberto wrote:

No, that's not me

Ah my mistake. Well I'm excited to see both Body Warrior and Royal Dilema soon, waiting until November so I can only subscribe for one month.
filiberto
Participator

Postby Nez » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:50 pm

Princess ironfan style from 9:20
https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1yr4y1z77P

Girl in pink transforms into snake and swallows villain. Villain gives her a stomach ache while girl is in human. form. 4:10 - 8:30
https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1TF411v7Mr
Nez
Participator

Postby SpiritForest » Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:30 pm

dippersanchez wrote:
CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:Does anyone remember a find where a fly flew into a girl's throat and vocal chords while she was giving a speech on a stage?? :?

Is this the one you're thinking of? It starts at 9:10. I remember the original find being a Spanish dub, while this one's an Italian dub, but it's the same episode regardless.

Spettacolare! I'm pleased to see vocal chords getting some recognition, since they are commonly ignored in vore media along with the epiglottis. It's understandable at some point because they aren't that relevant in vore, but they are still part of the throat and when they don't add that small detail to it, it looks alien-like to me. Happy to know many writers these days in the community are starting to take those anatomical details into account more frequently. Thanks for sharing.
SpiritForest
Been posting for a bit

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:35 pm

There may be yet another potential Doraemon endo as it seems the 1979 cartoon did an episode following a similar storyline to the original but with Shizuka swallowing a special candy to retrieve instead. No media of the episode seems to exist sadly, but it's a search

https://doraemon.fandom.com/wiki/Big_Pi ... izuka-chan!
https://doraemon.fandom.com/wiki/Specia ... izuka-chan

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:26 pm

If I'm not mistaken, that's just the original animated version of the same story. It's been animated four separate times, as well as the original manga form. There are currently 6 instances of Doraemon endo in Shizuka, 5 of which are based on the same storyline.

Manga
Attack the Space Battle Ship Nobita!
ihateu91
---

Postby Elliot » Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:00 pm

Where is the endo in battle ship nobita doreamon time stamp please
Elliot
Been posting for a bit

Postby digidus » Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:44 pm

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:There may be yet another potential Doraemon endo as it seems the 1979 cartoon did an episode following a similar storyline to the original but with Shizuka swallowing a special candy to retrieve instead. No media of the episode seems to exist sadly, but it's a search

I've seen it. It was actually the first version of it I watched. It's... OK. It's basically the most recent version of the story (e.g. she takes them with water instead of swallowing the sub whole), but with fewer Twister poses and the expected cruder character designs and worse animation. The backgrounds aren't great, it looks like they're in some kind of underwater cave instead of a stomach.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby joekent » Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:55 am

More iron fan content

https://b23.tv/BV1Eb411b7un (from a comic strip. Starts at 3:30)
https://b23.tv/BV1vq4y177Px (old one from a game, but old links don't work. Starts at 10:03)
joekent
New to the forum

Postby richardbrown496 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:57 pm

Not sure if this is meant to go here but wanted to let everyone know that Unaware Enthusiast just released a short called Content Consumed. It's one of the best pieces of giantess content I've seen in a while. It's a short where tiny people are trying to escape a streamer who is eating cereal with them in it. Has some pretty amazing in-mouth and in stomach shots and for those who are into the whole HISTK thing, it's extremely good. Production quality is pretty good.

Check out their Patreon where they have the clip up there: https://www.patreon.com/unawareenthusiast

P.S.: Not representing them or shilling or anything, just thought the short was amazing.
richardbrown496
New to the forum

Postby dude101 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:47 pm

Just a reminder that A Royal Dilemma 3 is out this Friday! REALLY hope you guys enjoy the conclusion!

https://www.vorefan.com/comics/A-Royal-Dilemma-3/c=124/
dude101
---

Postby Notthisagain » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:35 pm

I’m hoping I can read it, I think my subscription ends when it comes out :P
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby dude101 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:50 am

Notthisagain wrote:I’m hoping I can read it, I think my subscription ends when it comes out :P

You're in luck. It's out NOW!
dude101
---

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world