Why is it so hard to find Endosomatophilia-related material?

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Why is it so hard to find Endosomatophilia-related material?

Postby Notthisagain » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:20 pm

Y'know I too am an endosmatophile and frankly I prefer to see it in media inside women rather then male or read it in stories, but when you think about you need others to help you find things that you want. In my topic "Endo In Women" (wow, am i promoting my own topic?) there are scenes there that I never knew existed so maybe finding this kind of stuff may or may not seem like a team effort
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby ihateu91 » Sun May 01, 2011 6:27 pm

I agree. It is vastly a team effort. I for one wouldn't have found have as much endo stuff if not for others on this site. I think endo, particularly in a female host, is just genuinely hard to find in the media, and largely elsewhere. But as a community we've managed to unearth alot more content and share our various findings/memories. :lol:
ihateu91
---

Postby Notthisagain » Sun May 01, 2011 6:39 pm

ihateu91 wrote:I agree. It is vastly a team effort. I for one wouldn't have found have as much endo stuff if not for others on this site. I think endo, particularly in a female host, is just genuinely hard to find in the media, and largely elsewhere. But as a community we've managed to unearth alot more content and share our various findings/memories. :lol:

I hear that brother, TESTIFY! lol
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby ichbinich » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:55 pm

Huh, I feel pretty content with the amount of endosoma material available....Then again, to me endo is just a spin-off fetish to vore, and I'm mostly interested in cartoon stuff and I don't care whether the pred is male, female, human, animal or anything...It pays to be undemanding :v
ichbinich
SHARK!

Postby City of Lukington » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Bright wrote:Does Osmosis Jones count? Considering there's a living society within the body of a fellow.

Well yes, but I'm sure I speak on behalf of many other endosomatophiles in this portal when I say that we tend to prefer female vores (which sadly are generally the more rare)
City of Lukington
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:11 am

I think it's hard to protray a full visual body tour which would take several episodes to film and animate... Or young people are too easily squicked out by the body's insides nowadays. (Remembers watching CatDog vore when young)
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby City of Lukington » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:21 am

no what happened in it? Anyway, endosomatophiliacs (there's a word) generally prefer digestive system, circulatory system or nervous system endos, so the whole body doesn't always have to be covered. It's be nice though :D
City of Lukington
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby grim667 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:11 am

I have a OC that is perfect for endo she is hallow, and really can't digest unless she wants shes a liveing doll or high-tech golem
grim667
Heavy user

Re: Why is it so hard to find Endosomatophilia-related mater

Postby Anomnity88 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:39 am

Vore and by extension endosomatophilia are niche fetishes. Finding the right kind of vore/endo for ur tastes is hard enough (too much X, not enough Y, etc) and what few are left that are your kind that are decent are few and far between.

After years of frustration, I'm considering picking up 3D animation and making my own content to my own desires.
Anomnity88
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:52 am

I will second the belief that there might be a bit not enough endo material out there. Granted that we're going by my knowledge of what the term "endo" means: Permanent non-fatal vore / being trapped in a belly forever.

To be fair there is a good excuse for this really: Implying endo usually requires some form of motion or at least a backstory, meaning either writings or comics or animations or games. When it comes to simply seeing a vore pic with no context behind it, such as a pred just sitting there with a bulgy belly... for all we know it might or might not be endo; Nothing implies the prey hasn't been there for ages, just as nothing implies they aren't released or digested in a few hours! So I guess this is a factor that should be kept in mind... other than that though, I too would like to see more of this personally.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Gcreep » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:02 am

We have a safe vore forum that hardly gets used, it's really a shame.
Gcreep
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evergreenplate » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:24 am

Apparently I can't delete messages.
Last edited by Evergreenplate on Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Evergreenplate
New to the forum

Postby ProfessorMystery » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:49 pm

If endosomatophilia-related material wasn't so hard to find, the Tiki Gods would win.

That's my answer to the name of this discussion. Sorry if that angered anyone.
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby CassyInko » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:54 pm

I'm by no means an endo enthusiast, but I figured I'd weigh in as well! So, you have a niche fetish like vore. It's implausible at best already, and a little silly (But gosh do I love it). You have micro/macro, which is also highly implausible - why are there super tiny people running around, exactly? Or why have the giants who eat these people not been hunted down? Then you have same-size vore. Realistically, you would be screaming in agony swallowing someone your size. So, that covers the 'base' vore.

Then you have fragments off of that 'base' which just get stranger and stranger. Breasts able to eat people? People with penises bigger than they are, and can still somehow move around and stuff people into them? Then you have UB and AV and all these little fragments off of vore, each more strange and unrealistic than the last...and people like them. So, the people that like them, will not make content for what they don't like. You have fragments of vore inside the vore community, and endo is just one of those fragments.

For people like me, who like to have some small measure of realism (beyond cramming a whole person down your throat in the first place), Endo just doesn't make sense. If a predator's stomach can't digest food, how do they not starve? If they can digest normal food, but not the person, what sort of silly powers does this person have to make them immune to something so niche and implausible? How do they continue breathing? Using the bathroom? Even sleep when crammed up into a little ball.

Of course, then there's those people who don't care about the 'realism' or 'semantics' that go along with it, and just do it to do it. I am not one of those people, but they do exist, and figuring out the reasons WHY something works is too hard too time consuming, so it's just left 'it just happens'.

When you take a base fetish and start getting more and more 'fantastical' with it, you'll inevitably find more people are left out of it, or can't enjoy it. Or, in some cases like CV/Breast vore/ etc, people actually get MORE drawn to it because of how silly it is. Vore as a whole is strange and niche, so when you fragment those niches down even more to specific likes/kinks within that already small niche...you'll find yourself looking for new material constantly, and only finding it from time to time.

If you're that starved for it, and have no artistic ability yourself, your best bet would be to support some of the budding artists on the site. Commission someone to draw what you like, spend a little money to get close to or exactly what you want, and in the process, you'll help an artist AND create content for everyone. Complaining about the lack of content when you can just make it yourself, either by practicing your own artistic abilities, or doing it vicariously by hiring an artist or writer, does nothing to solve the problem.

Take action to fix it!
CassyInko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:02 pm

This thread is from 2008... just gonna say....
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Zeepher150 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:42 am

CassyInko wrote:I'm by no means an endo enthusiast, but I figured I'd weigh in as well! So, you have a niche fetish like vore. It's implausible at best already, and a little silly (But gosh do I love it). You have micro/macro, which is also highly implausible - why are there super tiny people running around, exactly? Or why have the giants who eat these people not been hunted down? Then you have same-size vore. Realistically, you would be screaming in agony swallowing someone your size. So, that covers the 'base' vore.

Then you have fragments off of that 'base' which just get stranger and stranger. Breasts able to eat people? People with penises bigger than they are, and can still somehow move around and stuff people into them? Then you have UB and AV and all these little fragments off of vore, each more strange and unrealistic than the last...and people like them. So, the people that like them, will not make content for what they don't like. You have fragments of vore inside the vore community, and endo is just one of those fragments.

For people like me, who like to have some small measure of realism (beyond cramming a whole person down your throat in the first place), Endo just doesn't make sense. If a predator's stomach can't digest food, how do they not starve? If they can digest normal food, but not the person, what sort of silly powers does this person have to make them immune to something so niche and implausible? How do they continue breathing? Using the bathroom? Even sleep when crammed up into a little ball.

Of course, then there's those people who don't care about the 'realism' or 'semantics' that go along with it, and just do it to do it. I am not one of those people, but they do exist, and figuring out the reasons WHY something works is too hard too time consuming, so it's just left 'it just happens'.

When you take a base fetish and start getting more and more 'fantastical' with it, you'll inevitably find more people are left out of it, or can't enjoy it. Or, in some cases like CV/Breast vore/ etc, people actually get MORE drawn to it because of how silly it is. Vore as a whole is strange and niche, so when you fragment those niches down even more to specific likes/kinks within that already small niche...you'll find yourself looking for new material constantly, and only finding it from time to time.

If you're that starved for it, and have no artistic ability yourself, your best bet would be to support some of the budding artists on the site. Commission someone to draw what you like, spend a little money to get close to or exactly what you want, and in the process, you'll help an artist AND create content for everyone. Complaining about the lack of content when you can just make it yourself, either by practicing your own artistic abilities, or doing it vicariously by hiring an artist or writer, does nothing to solve the problem.

Take action to fix it!

I second this.
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby DannyChocolate » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:25 pm

I'm like the only person here who likes male endo ONLY. Females are a turn off factor, and kids make me cringe. I've been trying to find black male endo for the life of me, but I can only find Teen Titans (in which the insides are robotic), Captain Planet, SNL, 3D Body Adventure, New Avengers, and Miraculous Ladybug (which I'm sure the host is under 16 in.) Worth mentioning is a Justice League issue from the Forever Evil arc where Atomica tries to go inside Black Manta to kill him, but can't because of his sealed suit. Even then, if she did go inside, you wouldn't see inside because GEOFF JOHNS WANTS TO MAKE IT SCARY OOOOOH. (I don't like endo as a murder method, but David is black.)

I'm afraid I'm fetishizing African-Americans, because I have no racist mindset and I just think black is beautiful.
There's some whores in this house.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby AlphaArctic » Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:17 pm

Yes, thank you! I was disappointed that there isn't as much Endosoma art, fics, anything on the internet! To remedy this and if there's a lack of something, I tend to open up Google Docs or Notepad, and write about it. I always thought, "If you can't find it, create it"! And that is what led me to the works I have now. So don't be afraid to use the lack of endo as inspiration to make some! :) :-D :D

There also wasn't many Danganronpa endo fics with Nagito as the pred, but that's a story for another day.
AlphaArctic
New to the forum

Postby T145 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:11 am

DannyChocolate wrote:I'm like the only person here who likes male endo ONLY. Females are a turn off factor, and kids make me cringe. I've been trying to find black male endo for the life of me, but I can only find Teen Titans (in which the insides are robotic), Captain Planet, SNL, 3D Body Adventure, New Avengers, and Miraculous Ladybug (which I'm sure the host is under 16 in.) Worth mentioning is a Justice League issue from the Forever Evil arc where Atomica tries to go inside Black Manta to kill him, but can't because of his sealed suit. Even then, if she did go inside, you wouldn't see inside because GEOFF JOHNS WANTS TO MAKE IT SCARY OOOOOH. (I don't like endo as a murder method, but David is black.)

I'm afraid I'm fetishizing African-Americans, because I have no racist mindset and I just think black is beautiful.

Possibly.

I'm also partial to male-only stuff, but am a bit more ambivalent on race/species. (Robots and monsters/dragons are neat too). You see a few (admittedly very old) threads here and there complaining about how endo seems to be mostly male subjects, but in terms of raw quantities, women seem to make up a much larger part of it.

The wiki's endo page, for example, has a hundred female examples, and literally no male examples.

AlphaArctic wrote:Yes, thank you! I was disappointed that there isn't as much Endosoma art, fics, anything on the internet! To remedy this and if there's a lack of something, I tend to open up Google Docs or Notepad, and write about it. I always thought, "If you can't find it, create it"! And that is what led me to the works I have now. So don't be afraid to use the lack of endo as inspiration to make some! :) :-D :D

There also wasn't many Danganronpa endo fics with Nagito as the pred, but that's a story for another day.

Writing is all well and good, but sometimes you just want something that's already written/prepared, rather than having to write it yourself. I enjoy writing as much as the next person, but sometimes you either just want to read something, or see art that doesn't exist.

--------

Part of it might also be that it's niches within a niche. Endosomatophilia is already a relatively small subsection of vore, and in terms of fetishes, vore itself is quite uncommon, not compared to the big ones.

It's just not popular enough for there to be a lot of content to be made for it, even anyone starts having their own personal preferences around the topic.
T145
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Endosomatophilia world