Dream Destinations

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Dream Destinations

Postby Deathworks » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:47 am

Hi!

And here is another general opinion topic. This time, I want to discuss where inside the body you would love to go or what locations you have dreamed about. You can name as many places as you like and it would be great if you could give some details about the location or what you are planning to do there and things.

A favorite vacation spot of mine has become the urinary bladder. I have to admit that this was inspired by Manmaru's Magician series (Japanese erotic novels - extremely long). In one of the stories, a giantess plans to have the male lead "swim inside the golden ocean inside her body" (or something like that, sorry, it has been a while since I last read that passage). Ever since, I wondered about this and found it unusually appealing. In the story, it doesn't happen. Things really changed for me with the Mana series (Japanese erotic novels - much shorter :) :) ). There, the main character gets digested but then is able to reform inside the girl's bladder. The descriptions are nice and they really got me hooked.

As to what I expect of it, just imagine this round swimming pool. The water is comfortably warm and there are no edges or stuff where you can get hurt. Nothing is there to disturb you and you are warm and protected. A peaceful place, where you can drift along in a comfy dream.

Another location I even have done two drawings on (okay, both may seem a bit obscure), are the mammary glands. Even though Fuechi seems to have found out about them lately, that affection of mine has no apparent outside source.

Again, there is the potential of meeting warm and comfortable waters. But then, there is also the aspect that they represent nurishment. More than anything else, they are a promise of being fed and taken care of. But there is something even more important: you are extremely close to her heart. When she embraces her chest, she will be able to embrace you, emotions and intimacy can be displayed perfectly. And you, you are walking down the soft tunnels that lead towards her heart. With the increasing heart beat, you get closer and closer to her.

But I also like more classic locations. One favorite is, of course, the uterus. I think I need not really explain how it represents the very essence of care and protection, how it is the very sanctuary of her and her allowing you to rest there being the ultimate evidence of her love and caring. It is a location of ultimate love and intimacy, of closeness and privacy. It is a place meant to offer you a perfect spot to rest and dream, held warm and secure by your lover.

Finally, I should not fail to mention the stomach as a location I regularly frequent. It's advantages lie in its accessibility but also in how uncomplicated it is. It offers a very easy access route without any difficult discussions any difficult issues or shyness to overcome. In addition, it offers many props than can help characterize your lover. The lake of milk in a catgirl's stomach with the fish cliffs is my favorite example. You can see what she ate and how she ate it, and you can share her food. It is the one location both of you can affect most directly and thus can be a merry place much less obscure than all the others.

That's all I can think of for the moment, although I am sure there are many more splendid places and many more things that can be said about those other places and also the places I mentioned. So I ask you to share your views and your dreams. Where are you going tonight?

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re: Dream Destinations

Postby Lucky » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:00 am

I think you covered it all, Deathworks.

Although I did have a story where one of my characters (a micro, male skunk) was arguing with his friend (a macro tigress) about whether or not she were able to ingest him by inhaling him through a nostril. He contended that she would most likely end up choking on him and coughing him back up again. She was sure she could swallow before he got to her windpipe.
Knowing me, you can probably guess what happened. ; )

If you want something else strange to chew on, I once dabbled with the idea of writting a story about a girl with the strange talent to be able to suck in air with her ass (and of course, expel it again) at will. Introduce a couple micros and viola! You've got one of the strangest AV chase scenes ever!
I should probably write that up sometime just so that I can claim it were actually my idea... or not. I'm not exactly proud of coming up with something like that... -.-'

Ah, but before I forget, I've long been a fan of the bladder. Especially many females seem to encounter problems controlling theirs. Kinda like a need that they take care of often. Also it seems that a lot of girls are embarrassed about urinating and defecating... it just makes it all that more personal to be a part of her private comfort, yeah?

Okay, I've exauhsted my windbag. That's all I have to say.
Lucky
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:18 am

hmmm my prey side will be asnwering this forum ^_^

as a hudge fan of mostly all types of vore i love the whole experience of being inside, but i do have a few favourite spots.
first of all who can ignor the mouth ^_^ the entrace to the body, the tongue the soft wet sides, leading onto the troat, muscel walls to drag you deeper into your host. the belly ^_^ either a nice place to snuggle up or usaly the end of a jounry where you can become one with your pred.
usaly myself i dont go much futher down in the same direction, but then again ive always been found of going in reverse hehe, going up their rear or tailhole ( depending on what they are) and being taken into there tunnel like intestines. getting even more naughty i would love to visit a womb some time ^_^ sliding up into a happly female, pleasureing her as i went, or even a nice male sac.

^_^ see i jsut cant make up my mind, but there are still many times i havnt explored
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Gamera » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:03 am

*Has weird visions of tourist groups*
Gamera
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:34 am

and next on our guided tour the small intestines ^_^
Umiriko

Guided Tours

Postby Deathworks » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:53 am

Hi!

I am glad to see people sharing their views. Even if something had been mentioned before, feel free to describe your take on it. Otherwise those not into this may get the impression we are all sailing on the golden waves :) :)

The main reason for me to abandon my original plan and answer here so quickly is the tourist issue. Actually, there are a few educational manga that contain endo stuff just along this vein. For one reason or another, one person in the know and several kids get shrunk and enter the body of another person and the one in the know explains the bodily functions of the current location.

So, guided tours are not that unusual an idea :) :)

Deathworks

"And here we have the bladder. A fantastic view, isn't it? Just watch your step and don't slip as we continue."
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re: Guided Tours

Postby Umiriko » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:47 am

hehe ^_^ i would be more then happy to try and explain my take on it... but as you can tell i cant make up my mind lol, gets my scales in a fuss
Umiriko

Don't worry too much

Postby Deathworks » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:33 am

Hi!

People shouldn't worry too much about these general discussion threads. They are supposed to invite people to freely describe their vision in their own words. If you can elaborate, that's fine, if you are sketchy, that's also fine. It doesn't matter if someone already mentioned your favorite spot. You can still say "I like it there, too, especially because ...".

And Umiriko, I think it would be great if you could share some of your thoughts. Don't consider yourself confused - consider yourself gifted with the ability to view things from a different perspective!

I mean, the interpretation of things I have given is extremely one-sided since my vision is extremely one-sided. There are probably many different ways to approach this topic and many good reasons for each possible location, so I really hope to see some more opinions stated.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby Mukat » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:51 am

I think I can agree with most of the 'locations' mentioned so far, especially the mammary glands, stomach and uterus... for mainly the same reasons you mentioned, DW. They just seem warm, and comforting in a way, being wrapped completely up in a person. Like an embrace, only more so. ^^

While this is more of a GTS thing than a vore thing, there's also the biggest organ on the body - the skin. Being shrunk down small enough to walk around on a girl's skin (particularly that of my girlfriend ^^;;) is a favorite fantasy of mine. Again, it just seems comforting, the idea of falling asleep on a 'bed' so warm, one that can embrace me against her. It's a very loving gesture, to me.

DW, I've wanted to say ever since I've seen you on here that I've been a fan of your works pretty much since I got into the online vore/GTS community. I especially love your stories, and wish I knew enough Japanese to read some of the ones you link to on your site! ^^; Oh well...
Mukat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Marked » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:12 pm

I love the way you describe it deathworks. To me this is the tenderest kind of vore possble. So beuatiful and peachful inside of someone else. Simple feeling the warmth and protection all around you. Knowing that this small universe is the person you love most, and that she loves you back just as much and will shelter you.

I normally dislkie macro/micro stories. I feel like even though I'm inside someone as a micro I can't affect them. They won't feel me moving around, won't take as much pleasure from it. It's a two way street for me. I need to be giving pleasure and comfort just as much as I like to recive it.
Macros just don't seem to care for their prey as much. And as prey I can't give them anything.

One idea I've had from time to time is that of being able to go inside someone as a healer. That I can work from within to help someone.
I'd love to go inside and destroy parasites. I hate them because they use your body without permission and without giving any benifit. I'd be saving my friend from being used. Giving her my true love as I remove those that siphon off of her's. In a way I'd give as much protection to her as she gave to me. Saving her from bad things in the world and keeping her innocent.

I love that idea that two persons can become so close as to be the same.
Well thats what I think. I love vore and I love this endosoma stuff too. Just in different ways. Where one ends the other begins. It seem to being more meaning to what I'm thinking about. Thank you for introducing this as a different fetish. They're still very much intertwined in my mind but they are different.
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Akram » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:01 pm

"As to what I expect of it, just imagine this round swimming pool. The water is comfortably warm and there are no edges or stuff where you can get hurt. Nothing is there to disturb you and you are warm and protected. A peaceful place, where you can drift along in a comfy dream."

When I first saw you say that you are into bladder stuff, my first thought was "not for me!" but then after reading the above paragraph, I think I might look into it!
Akram
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Gamera » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:46 pm

I know, I thought that the stomach was the only place for me but now....

Deathworks really has a way with words.
Gamera
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:53 am

aww thanks deathworks ^_^ never rely looked at it in that way, il have to do some thinking about this
Umiriko

Postby Ranek » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:09 am

My dream destinations of preds are:

- Rump (Rektum) (love the smell and even scat ;) )
- Mouth (purr, tongues and saliva)
- Womb (also very nice place)
- Stomach (if undigestable and macro, so i can get through ^^. Its the last cause the best vore for me is analvore ^^)
Ranek
Participator

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:44 pm

hmmm after a quick thinking session i think i had almosts narrowed down what i love about each part ^_^

When im prey
you got the mouth, warm, wet and soft place ^_^ where the pred gets the joy of tasing you and there is always a lovly tongue to play with
moving down you got the lovly tube that is the throat (usaly a nice long one as im more parshal to playing with dragnos) a nice chain of muscels desgiend to take you down, the soft sides all around, pulling you deeper insside
the belly ^_^ well what isnt great about that, sides all around you, hugging close, soft and warm, can relax and be safe inside there ( as long as they arnt digesters)
up the rear, hmmm not sure what attracts me here rely, defiently not the poop i like it nice and clean :P, i guess its just a little playful area when you want to please the pred, that goes the same with CV
with UB and the womb i have a thing about being used as a toy ^_^ being able to pleasure the pred, this kinda works in with the rump aswell, being taken inside the pred for another reaosn then feeding, beind deep inside them and being able to please them along with myself
the sheath is a thing for me ^^ have somthing for it not sure what, any who i love the idea of being kept in there for longer, same with kangaroo's pouch, the warmth and safty it provides is what im after.

When im pred((off topic but o well ^^))
well this all changes completly ^_^, with everything excpet oral vore its all about pleasure for me as pred, being hedonistic and all ^_^ i love the feeling of having another inside me, pleasureing me as i pleasure them, keeping them tucked away all safe inside my body.
if they are going from mouth to belly, (my normal routes) somtimes il do it out of hunger ^_^ being playful, revenge, teasing or just having fun or looking after a friend, but its the same idea of the joy of eating them and havng them inisde me
Umiriko

Postby Mukat » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:48 pm

I think its worth it to mention that some of my favorite scenes involve the pred/host being asleep at the time that I/the character is exploring inside of them. I just like something about crawling over the lips and into the mouth, padding around on the tongue to the back of the throat and then down into the rest of the body from there...

The body is supposed to be even more sensitive during sleep than when it's awake, so I can only wonder what it would feel like to be inside of someone who's asleep.
Mukat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:02 am

wow ^_^ that sonds great mukat, heeh i would love waking up to that * falls asleep on my side*
Umiriko

Re:

Postby Albedo » Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:08 pm

@Mukat
Whoa...same thoughts here as well, man! Entering someone´s body while the person is asleep is indeed a very intriguing idea for a story to me. Even though though the mouth does not always have to be the gateway to the insides of the body. I also like the situation of crawling down the auditory canal or up the nose - or even getting inhaled up the nose instead of walking inside. What makes this so interesting is that the host is completely oblivious to the presence of a person inside him/her, and it can get even funny in case the tiny "passenger" makes his presence in there known by touching something pr even fooling around inside the body.
But you´re right, being inside the person while he/she´s asleep sounds quite cool as well. Again, since the body is supposed to be more sensitive then...what would the host feel in case the shrunken person would, for example, fool around inside his/her brain?
In any case a pretty cool thought.
Albedo
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Shinji » Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:36 pm

qqq
Last edited by Shinji on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shinji
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Nez » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:20 am

The stomach will always be my favourite organ then followed by other area of the digestive tract. Generally, any organ in the chest-abdomen area is nice and the head is interesting too.

I think the places I'd least like to visit are the limbs.
Nez
Participator

Next

Return to Endosomatophilia world