Dream Destinations

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re:

Postby Very » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:11 am

Last edited by Very on Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Very
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GigaHand » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:17 am

Retaining my normal size, either the stomach or the womb (with an umbilical cord) of a female. Think about it. You're surrounded by softness, no need to think or worry about anything, and the best part is FREE FOOD! :D And It'd be so much sweeter if another girl was in there, someone to hug, screw or eat.
Religion. Because you're too lazy and stupid to come up with your own imaginary friend.
GigaHand
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby acid_phoenix » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:36 pm

Well, loving the end results of vore so much, I'd love to do the bladder thing, though as you might imagine with me, to be in a guy's bladder. I'd hopefully also have a raft or innertube to float about with, just cause I suck at the back float thing. Of course I'd also love to visit the lower intestines extansively, and maybe see the inside of a testicle if I could. Like nearly everyone else though I of course wanna go to the mouth throaght and belly, then intestines, and hopefully be ressurrected in the toilet, and hopefully not before every last drop is out, get to have a little more fun hehe (yes I want a giant to pee and poop on me)
acid_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GigaHand » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:48 am

Bump for the whole forum. It doesn't get much action.
Religion. Because you're too lazy and stupid to come up with your own imaginary friend.
GigaHand
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby mole » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:29 pm

Yeah, exploring an unaware female is a big part of it for me. Normally it's the basic digestive system destination, but I think ears and nose would be fun, and Deathworks actually makes the whole bladder-spa thing sound pretty good. It just might get a little smelly if my host eats any asparagus, and there's always the danger of being evicted when she has to pee.
Can you dig it?
mole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Dream Destinations

Postby French_snack » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:35 pm

To me, vore is about eating, so that pretty much restricts it to the mouth and stomach. The mouth can be a fun place for interaction between predator and prey, when the vore is consensual. The stomach is where the prey can feel warm, cosy, "safe", shielded from the outside world, and entirely enveloped within someone he's deeply attracted to / someone he loves.

I'm not interested in the prey being in any other part of the body, really, because they could only get there through some entry other than the mouth. And, to me, the prey must enter the predator through the mouth.

Having said that, the bladder has interesting potential, which I'd never considered until you mentioned it. (I would probably want the prey to be urinated out and flushed away, though.)

Umiriko wrote:and next on our guided tour the small intestines ^_^

There should be a story about that. :-D
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Re:

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:42 am

Personally, I would love to venture to the heart, and feel the loud thump as they use their rhytm as their vital lifesource, it would be breating and being so close to the source of their life would make it all the more personal. :D

Otherwise I would like to go to the aource of peoples intelligence and explore their brains a little, I like the idea of inner manipulaton, and controlling their movements.
The esophagus would be a comfy place, too bad it ends up in the belly. XD
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Deathworks » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:12 pm

Hi!

Interesting how tastes differ here.

I can very much understand the concept of the heart and agree that it would be very interesting. The brain, however, does not really strike me as attractive. I don't know, I have seen too many schematics of it, and it just looks unappealing to me.

Manipulating the predator is definitely a nice thing, but for me, it is simply to difficult to find a brain cute (^_^;;

I also find it interesting that you do not simply make the belly non-fatal as is often done both in the communities and outside - when you look at all the cartoons containing whales and stuff. At least, that is the way I handle it so I can get all that free space.

Anyhow, thank you for giving this input.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re:

Postby Reiterant_Greap » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:11 pm

Wow. I thought I was a pretty standard endosomatophile/vorarephile/macrophile, but you've all mentioned some possibilities that never occurred to me.

Deathworks, your description of the bladder was absolutely mind-blowing. Having said that - no offense - but you'd be swimming in urine! Doesn't anyone else think that's a little on the gross side?

I don't know. Maybe I really am an intolerant bastard.

Anyway, my favorite is probably the mouth. It's small, warm, and easy for the pred to manipulate. Plus, it has the tongue! Of course, the mouth only works in a micro/macro situation (which I am quite fond of). I also like the stomach and the breasts, though I find the cleavage more enjoyable than actually entering one of the breasts - just for purposes of symmetry, you understand. :wink:
It's not supposed to make sense. Why does everything have to make sense?

I hate to ruin your day, but...
Reiterant_Greap
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Mukat » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:33 pm

Reiterant_Greap wrote:Deathworks, your description of the bladder was absolutely mind-blowing. Having said that - no offense - but you'd be swimming in urine! Doesn't anyone else think that's a little on the gross side?

I don't know. Maybe I really am an intolerant bastard.

Not really... urine is almost entirely made up of water (at least, in a healthy person) with a couple percent of the overall mix being salts and ammonia compounds. So while it's toxic for it to collect in the body too much, it doesn't really become 'gross' until it exits the body and the chemicals start interacting with the atmosphere.

Mainly what makes urine gross, beyond the toxicity of it, is that it's waste- Why would you immerse yourself in something the body is trying to get rid of?

Personally, I think it's interesting, and probably more pleasant than exiting through the colon and anus. Urine is at least liquid, and will roll off of you with a good shake. ^^;
Mukat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Rufus » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:58 pm

My favourite is the mouth for similar reasons to Reiterant_Greap, as well as it being nice and wet and salivary, the best bodily fluid :3 One of the reasons I can't get into same size other than the stretching down the throat and in the stomach is the huge lack of mawplay and mouth fun compared to macro/micro vore. So yep, #1 is the mouth.

I also like the rest of the digestive system, including the intestinal tract and the rectum. Throat and stomach are best part to imagine though for me.

My endo side really comes from my love of full tours through the digestive tract, bladders and non-digestive body organs/tissue do nothing for me (except the female plumbing, which is ranked just under the digestive tract in general for best destination ;))
Rufus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Deathworks » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:43 am

Hi

Reiterant_Greap: No offense taken.

However, if we really think about vore and endosoma, things do get pretty gross and slimy right away.

Anyone willing to reach the stomach effectively accept an environment stained in vomit, maybe even swimming in a pool of vomit. Likewise, blood and so on are not really water but also filled with more or less pleasant stuff ranging from fat, blood cells to dirt, bacteria, and the like. I would suspect that a lot of people would also be freaked out by the thought of being drenched in spit.

So, in our field of expertise, I guess there is always some aspect of romanticizing or ignoring unpleasant aspects. It comes with the territory.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re:

Postby bartek21 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:48 am

on how to hit? I can not hit
bartek21
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mukat » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:25 am

Deathworks wrote:Hi

Reiterant_Greap: No offense taken.

However, if we really think about vore and endosoma, things do get pretty gross and slimy right away.

Anyone willing to reach the stomach effectively accept an environment stained in vomit, maybe even swimming in a pool of vomit. Likewise, blood and so on are not really water but also filled with more or less pleasant stuff ranging from fat, blood cells to dirt, bacteria, and the like. I would suspect that a lot of people would also be freaked out by the thought of being drenched in spit.

So, in our field of expertise, I guess there is always some aspect of romanticizing or ignoring unpleasant aspects. It comes with the territory.

Deathworks

True that... although, removing other food from the environment at least the stomach a little less unpleasant-- bile, while pretty gross on its own, is probably substantially less-so when there isn't food mixed into it to turn it into a bizarre, sludge-like mess.

As for everything else-- the fantasy aspect is necessary anyway, since human blood vessels are completely full of fluid, so we would either need some sort of craft, or the ability to breathe underwater, to survive in there. The vagina, if memory serves, is usually collapsed unless ready for intercourse, and coated in a particularly nasty mucus meant to block the entry of irritants, as well as sperm.

Then there's all sorts of other stuff, through other points of entry-- wax in the ears, mucus in the nasal cavity, the possibility of the colon being full of feces. There's a lot of things in there more squicky than spit (although, for some people, saliva alone is enough to cause a severe psychological reaction. I feel sorry for the person who does have that sort of conditioning, who is also a voraphile. ^^;
Mukat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Krieg » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:00 pm

Hmm, going through this, I guess I'd have to say, first, intestines. I just love them for some reason, probably constant rings of flesh that would cradle me and occasionally just give a slight clench. The muscles constantly caressing and soothing me without having to worry about anything at all. It's just a wonderful feeling, the moist area and extremely soft skin that just folds around me. Scat, well, I'd rather have it clean >.> so that's a no no ._.

Stomach, well, that's already been said and same for the womb. I've never really been in an Endo RP with breast/Cleaveage vore and I'd love to try that out one day to see how it would end up.
Krieg
Participator

Postby MsMorgan » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:13 pm

Thanks for bumping this post, I've tough about this a lot! Anyone ever been on a cruise? When I was younger, I use to imagine a Body Exploration cruise line inside of me. Anyone ever been on the Disney ride "Body Wars"? It's an amazing little ride... I'd almost think the people who made could be members here...
MsMorgan
Somewhat familiar

Postby City of Lukington » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:38 am

I dunno why but I find the digestive system would be the best place. I'd love to be eaten unaware by a teenage girl, maybe in a sandwich, but not be chewn to pieces, more so at such a size that being chewn would be impossible, and be swallowed, in her stomach. It'd be cool to have like Body Tours or something - also Body Wars in Disney World's been closed for years - just went there and saw the abandoned pavilion :cry:
Last edited by City of Lukington on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
City of Lukington
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ichbinich » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:22 pm

Last edited by ichbinich on Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ichbinich
SHARK!

Postby C-B-A » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:13 am

for me the stomach is top notch, some times I forgo digestion and what not and just want to be in one in a GTS situation, the warm soft flesh all around me, the walls slowly moving and disturbing the shallow pool of liquid all around.

I've also had some fantasy's about the uterus, I'm not in to UB but the idea is appealing sometimes. as a kid I've always had thoughts about exploring the inside of the human body, the blood stream, digestive track, what have you.
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby Shadowsharpedo » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:15 pm

For me, it's macro/micro endo mainly in the (female only, don't really like CV at all) bladder and womb. I have always dreamed of exploring that area on the scale of (excuse this very poor analogy) something around the urethra is the size of soccer field in length. So, super macro/micro. Not centemeters, but milimeters tall. Exploring the genital area and inside has always been a dream of mine.
Shadowsharpedo
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world