SS:The Golden Swimming Pool in Winter

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

SS:The Golden Swimming Pool in Winter

Postby Deathworks » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:09 am

Hi!

Actually, I had been to spend the afternoon with a friend of mine, but the guy didn't show up. So, I thought, I may just as well write up a little quicky since all this talk got me all excited. So here is a little something.

Don't expect any great prose or great emotion or anything. This is just a simple small quicky I wrote in about two hours time. So there are probably lots of things that could be said better or developments that could have taken place. Please fill these in with your imagination.

And I don't worry about anatomical details, so some things may be off. I hope you can still enjoy it.

(About the other two threads in this forum, I am delighted to see people responding there. I am afraid the threads will die off if I post too often in them, so I will wait to see what other people have to say. But I have read all that has been said before, and I am very grateful for anyone willing to share their feelings.)

Deathworks

The Golden Swimming Pool in Winter
by Deathworks

"Ah, I am bored, bored, bored."

Tama-chan rolled over on her bed back and forth. Finally, she came to a rest facing into the room. Ignoring her completely, Miki-chan was sitting at their small desk, skimming through a cooking magazine, her violet furred tail slowly swinging from side to side.

"Ne, Miki-chan, how about we try what I suggested yesterday. Come on, it will be fun."

Pushing her furred fists into the cushions, Tama-chan raised her torso.

"You mean, it will be fun for you. All I can do is watch you enjoy yourself."

"Ah, come on, don't be a spoil sport. Besides, aren't you curious about it yourself?"

"Well..."

With a sigh, Miki-chan looked out the window at the black clouds that were relentlessly pouring rain onto the house. It was not as if she was opposed the plan. If she was honest, she was just as excited about this as Tama-chan was. It was simply that she didn't want to acknowledge that. Maybe it was because it showed once again how much more Tama-chan was adept at magic while she herself can't cast anything but the simplest spells without their book of spells.

'But no, I have to remain calm and keep her from going overboard with her enthusiasm. That's why I am hesitating. Tama-chan never thinks about the dangers or the consequences of what she does, and it is my responsibility to keep her from hurting herself and others. That's it.'

Miki-chan found her composure again, but the explanation somewhat felt hollow. As if she wasn't really convinced of her own words. And what could possibly go wrong? Tama-chan seemed to have thought of anything, and even if something unexpected happened, Tama-chan's knack for magic should be able to get her out.

"Alright. I guess why not. But I will monitor you all the time."

Even while she herself would have loved to join Tama-chan's leaps of joy, Miki-chan was able to fake an aloof dignity as she gave in to Tama-chan's and her own desire.

"Wai, wai! You are the greatest, Miki-chan. I will get changed in a jiffy and then we can get started."

Upon Miki-chan's approval, Tama-chan had become a whirlwind of activity, a small ball of energy bouncing up and down through the room. With a smile, Miki-chan wondered how long it would take her to calm down enough to really get changed.

++++++++++

"Miki-chan, Tama-chan, are you alright?"

Tama-chan was just pulling up her swimsuit when Eri-chan knocked at the door.

'Well, considering the noise Tama-chan has been making, it should have been expected for someone of the family to check on us.'

Miki-chan, who had been watching Tama-chan's one-man-show until now turned a little bit to face the door through which Eri-chan entered their room.

"Why are you putting on your swimsuit, Tama-chan?"

"Hehehe, I am going to my own secret swimming pool, Eri-chan. Do you want to join me?"

"Wait, Tama-chan. Do you think it would be wise ..."

"Your secret swimming pool? I'd love to. I never thought you had something like that."

Before Miki-chan could veto Tama-chan's suggestion, Eri-chan had agreed to the proposal. Well, it was understandable. It had been raining for the past few days, there were only re-runs on tv, and all in all this had been a rather boring time. So anything new and exciting would be welcome news.

"Then get into your swimsuit and come here. It is magic, so you won't need nothing else, only the swimsuit, not towel or stuff."

Quickly, Eri-chan ran out of the room leaving behind the two catgirls.

"Do you really think it this is a good idea? You haven't tried this before, so what if something goes wrong."

"Don't worry, it will be fine. You shouldn't get that excited about everything."

"Well, I am in this as well, you know."

With a sigh, Miki-chan had to admit that she was simply no match for Tama-chan's boundless optimism.

"I am ready."

In virtually no time, Eri-chan had returned, only wearing her one-piece swimsuit.

"So, what next?"

"Well, just take my hand and I will cast the spell that will take us there."

"Miki-chan, won't you join us?"

"No, that's a place where I can't go. But I will watch over you through Tama-chan's eyes."

"What do you mean?"

"Come on, take my hand. I want to get started."

"Kya!"

Getting impatient, Tama-chan made a step forward and took a hold of Eri-chan's hand. Then she wispered some words in a tongue none of the girls really understood. Before Eri-chan even had a time to respond to the warm paw grabbing her hand, a white flash filled her vision, blinding her momentarily.

++++++++++

After the light came darkness - and a terrible stench. Instinctively, Eri-chan held her nose as she was reminded of ill-maintained public toilets.

"Ewww, this place stinks."

As she expressed her frustration, Eri-chan for the first time noticed that she was standing up to her belly in water. The impression of the darkness and the smell had been so strong that she had simply failed to register the sensation until now.

"More than I expected. Wait, I will make light."

In the darkness, Eri-chan heard Tama-chan speak again in that language no one could identify. And then a soft light appeared in the air. Thanks to it, she was able see smooth walls slowly curving into a dome high above Tama-chan and her. There were no doors or windows to this space, only two small tunnels, vaguely visible in the ceiling. And as she turned away from the ceiling, she saw the water they were standing in glittering golden as it reflected the light.

"Tama-chan. This water. That is not... Is it?"

With a smile, Tama-chan turned towards her.

"Yes it is."

Just then, the entire chamber shook and the girls had to fight hard to keep on their feet. And when they thought they had grown used to the rocking and shifting, the entire room tilted sideways, sending them tumbling down its sleek walls, driven by the golden flood.

Then, things settled down and Eri-chan got back on her feet, spitting out some of the liquid she had swallowed in the commotion.

"Where are we? What happened?"

Oddly enough, while part of her was freaking out, part of her was extremely calm. It was, as if she was watching other people's predicament. It was as if it wasn't her standing in a pool of urine in a dark and closed chamber only illuminated by Tama-chan's feeble magical light.

"We are inside Miki-chan's bladder and she apologizes for the chaos. She has just laid down on the bed as she couldn't sit still for that long."

Eri-chan was stunned for a moment. She didn't know what to say. How could Tama-chan do this to her?

"Relax. My magic will protect us from anything and Miki-chan has promised to stay still from now on. And isn't the water nice and warm."

Pish, pish. Tama-chan was throwing some of the liquid at Eri-chan, a playful smile on her face.

"How could you? I mean that is... Get us out of here!"

As the first drops hit her face, Eri-chan revived. Still befuddled, she tried to avoid Tama-chan's game while at the same time trying to find words to express her indignation.

"Ah, come on. This is so much fun."

Taking a step towards her, Tama-chan moved right next to her and embraced her.

"Now, shush, it will be alright. Nothing here can harm us and when we return, it will be as if this never happened. Just enjoy the moment."

Was it the embrace? Were it the words? Eri-chan couldn't tell, but something Tama-chan did was able to calm her down. For a moment, she wondered how she could even consider accepting a situation as absurd as this, but then even these doubts drowned in a wave of warm confidence.

When Tama-chan released her grip, Eri-chan viewed their situation anew. The "water" level was just below her chest here where they were standing. Closer to the walls, it gradually become shallower while there was an area in the middle where she thought her feet would probably not reach the bottom. The entire chamber was maybe 30 or 40 meters long, large enough to be a fine swimming pool and the "water" was comfortably warm.

There was of course the stench and the taste of the "water", but after having been completely immersed in it, Eri-chan didn't feel it that badly as when they had just entered this place.

And leaving behind these considerations, Eri-chan simply looked at the scenery in front of her, the small waves moving back and forth over the golden extend, their tips sparkling in the colors of the rainbow.

"It's beautiful."

A few minutes ago, it would have been unthinkable for Eri-chan to say something like that, but now, this was all she saw, all she felt as she saw her surroundings.

"I bet you can't catch me!"

With a relieved giggle, Tama-chan threw herself into the "water"'s warm embrace and swiftly began to swim towards the center of the chamber, away from Eri-chan.

"We will see about that. Hahaha."

Laughing, Eri-chan set out to follow Tama-chan's example and both began to enjoy their secret swimming pool for real.

++++++++++

"Oh well, it seems as if they are alright after all."

Miki-chan relaxed a little bit. Her eyes were closed as she focused on the pictures and sounds in her mind. She was seeing the entire scene through Tama-chan's eyes.

When Eri-chan first began to freak out, Miki-chan was getting worried.

'What if Eri-chan hurt herself or something? Would Tama-chan be able to stop her?'

But the Tama-chan was able to soothe her and now the two were playing happily together, just as if they were at the beach.

"Beautiful? You make me blush, Eri-chan. But I have to admit I would never have expected it to look like this."

Even though Eri-chan couldn't hear her, Miki-chan responded to what Tama-chan's magic told her. In her gesture more symbolic than anything else, she softly stroke her belly, very low where she thought her bladder would be.

"I really need to practice magic so that I can do something like that as well."

In the end, watching was not the same as being there, and there was quite a bit of envy in Miki-chan's voice.

++++++++++

"Hah, hah, hah, this was fun, but I am getting a bit tired."

After playing together for a long time, Eri-chan was showing signs of exhaustion. Since there was no beach or anything, they had been moving around in the cozy "water" all the time, and since the water level was slowly but steadily rising, there was no longer any place where they could stand to relax.

Tama-chan was also catching her breath, her cheeks red with excitement. She had been having a wonderful time, the experience enhanced by the bleak nature of the past few days.

"Me too. Shall we go back?"

"Yes, please."

Tama-chan intoned another spell. As another flash of light blinded her, Eri-chan worried for a moment what they would do if the magic did not clean them up. But then the light faded, and she and Tama-chan were back in the room in the attic, all dry and clean as if nothing had happened, although they were still breathing heavily. Miki-chan, who had been resting on the bed beside them raised her torso.

"Did you enjoy yourselves at the Hotel Miki?"

There was a wicked smile on her face as she looked at the two adventurers. And even before Tama-chan could reply, Eri-chan responded.

"Yes, and I hope we can do that again soon."

With a skip in her walk, Eri-chan left the room.

"Well, it seems as if you have invented another game."

"It was fun. You should try it one day."

"I would love to. But where. Anyhow, don't run around advertising this. You know, I wouldn't want the entire class splashing around in there."

Instead of answering, Tama-chan simply smiled and began to change back into her normal clothes. Realizing that it wouldn't do to argue with her, Miki-chan simply sighed and hoped for the best.

End.
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re: SS:The Golden Swimming Pool in Winter

Postby Lucky » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:17 am

Although not my preferred style,

I love this story you've written, Deathworks! As you say, you have captured quite well the innocence of the three girls; Just out having a good time!

Again, well-executed. Bravo!
Lucky
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Albedo » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:32 am

Well, what can I say? Lucky is right, really a great story, considering that you only had two hours to write it. This story is indeed a testament to your skills, deathworks, and you simply are one of the best GTS/vore/endoso authors around.
I have to admit that I already took a liking to the characters of Tama-Chan and Miki-Chan, since you made some really cute and nice drawings with them, although Eri-Chan is new to me, honestly. The drawings I´ve seen of them were also quite helpful in imagining what the story might look like in pictures.
And yes, the fact that it was a harmless fun-story made it so charming and likable, just simple fun inside Miki-Chan´s bladder, without anything inappropriate like sex or violence. And again, it´s remarkable that you only needed two hours to complete it.
Perfectly done, as always, deathworks, and who knows: maybe you can create a series of drawings retelling this storyline once you have time? Would be at least worth considering, and I am sure you could make something great out of it.
All in all, nice storyline for fun, even though the bladder is not my favourite organ in endosomatophilia. ;-)
Bravo!
Albedo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Umiriko » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:48 am

wow ^_^ thats pretty dam dudey ^_^ and i liked it without it having any dragons lol well done good tale an enjoable read
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Thank you

Postby Deathworks » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:55 am

Hi!

Thank you all for your encouragement. Sith/Albedo's comments made me a bit blush since I honestly mentioned that it was done quickly so that people would not be disappointed by its simplicity.

I am really happy that people enjoyed it, even if it wasn't perfectly in match with their specific tastes (sorry, Sith, but your comment really screams for me to point you to the dream destination discussion - if you don't like the bladder, I guess you have some other place in mind you could talk about there :) :) :) :) )

About Eri-chan, yes, she is a new character in a way. Besides the pictures I created, there are the ideas and concepts I have about Tama-chan and Miki-chan in my head. Originally, they were supposed to live all by themselves in the abandoned house where everything begins, but after some consideration, I have determined it would be better if they were 'adopted' by some family. When writing this story, I considered all this and decided that the family who adopted them is the family of one of their class mates, and so Eri-chan entered the plot.

Okay, I am digressing here a bit, but please let me take this opportunity to share this background information on Tama-chan and Miki-chan. Both were originally normal cats (or rather kittens), living together with the other cats of town around an old, abandoned mansion (English meaning). Things changed when a few children decided to go adventuring in that "haunted house". By accident, some obscure liquid was poured on one of the cats strolling through the house - and soon thereafter, the children came across Tama-chan. Initially staying in the house, Tama-chan quickly figured out that the previous owner had indeed been a magician and she discovered a book of spells. Curious to the bone, she began experimenting and finally succeeded in changing her friend Miki into a cat girl as well. When the adults in town found out about the catgirls, they were initially surprised, but since they didn't pose a threat (although Tama-chan's meddling with magic could be bothersome), they were accepted in the community and even started attending school (going to the same class as the children who first met them).

As for Tama-chan and Miki-chan's relationship, they would call it friendship. Actually, it is already bordering on love, but neither is aware of that yet.

As far as a possible picture series is concerned, I am not too optimistic in the near future. There are a lot of things I ought to do, including some drawings and writing stuff. But then again, who knows.

But allow me to turn this response in an appeal. I hope that the positive responses this simple tale was able to receive will encourage others to share their visions, their dreams with people. Sure, great novels are applauded, but even the little tales can bring joy to people, so please don't hold back. I am sure there are many dreams out there waiting to be brought to light.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re: Thank you

Postby Mukat » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:45 pm

I have to agree with the others... this is a very cute story, nicely written for something short. I'd love to see more of your writing, as it's been a while since I've seen something new by you. And you've only seemed to have gotten better in the time that's passed...

I don't know, maybe someone else could illustrate this story? I think it'd be a nice gift... ^^
Mukat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Thank you

Postby BradRepko » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:57 pm

Heh heh... oh yes, this story is cool! If anyone is offended by such a story, the title is a dead give away as to what is involved. I was hoping for a little peril though, maybe you should make a sequel where the spell doesn't quite go as well as initially intended to. *winks* Oh, and I don't know about the rest of the viewers, but if the story had taken them to places a bit 'danker', I wouldn't mind. Heh.. eh heh heh... eh heh heh heh heh heh hmmmm!
Fraaz, Master of Icy Fire

"Nooooooooooooo! The Demon King is going to run around in MY body? BLECH! That's too disgusting for words!"

My Interactives:
My Life As a Teenage Voraphile
Catering to Hungry Girls
Down the Hatch: Out the Egress
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Thank you again

Postby Deathworks » Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:51 am

Hi!

Thank you, Mukat, for your praise. It is really nice to hear that I have been able to improve over time since I try to learn from my mistakes in the past. Therefore, I am always thankful when people give me tips on how I can become a better author. As far as productivity is concerned, yes, I would love to be more productive, but unfortunately, I am not really in the position to make any promises.

BradRepko: I am not sure about a sequel. It is an idea I have kept in mind, but there is not yet quite the spark to set it off. About having more peril; when I first considered that story, I thought about adding a little trouble, but when I actually wrote it, I decided against it. But you are right, maybe I should have sticked to the idea to spice things up. So, thank you for your support.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby GenesisUltra » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:24 pm

I liked the story!
I wish I could be in there... :silly:
僕は死なない!
僕の女神様のために生きる!!!!

悪魔の刀!!!!
GenesisUltra
Somewhat familiar

Postby MsMorgan » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:03 pm

Loved the story!!! Sequel time!
MsMorgan
Somewhat familiar

Postby GenesisUltra » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Or maybe a short comic?
僕は死なない!
僕の女神様のために生きる!!!!

悪魔の刀!!!!
GenesisUltra
Somewhat familiar

Postby MsMorgan » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Even better, I like the way you think!!!
MsMorgan
Somewhat familiar

Postby GenesisUltra » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:22 pm

I would actually love to see that!
I would make a device to go into it. :p
僕は死なない!
僕の女神様のために生きる!!!!

悪魔の刀!!!!
GenesisUltra
Somewhat familiar

Postby MsMorgan » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:23 pm

Any word on a comic... :D
MsMorgan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Notthisagain » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:46 pm

MsMorgan wrote:Any word on a comic... :D

I might like to see that
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby Shadowsharpedo » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:26 pm

Now this is my kind of story, although I usually like it ending with urinating but not necessarily into a toilet. The people of course live, no flushing them away. Just them urinated out of the bladder, going down the spiral of the urethra.
Shadowsharpedo
Somewhat familiar

Return to Endosomatophilia world