Norman Normal Episode?

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Norman Normal Episode?

Postby UltimateBananaDX » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:28 pm

I was just minding my own business, exploring this site as usual, and I came across the Endosomatophilia animation list on the vore wiki. The list mentions an episode of a German/French show I've never heard of called "Norman Normal," and an episode where Norman's family shrink down, are accidentally swallowed by Norman, and explore his body. The description claims that the vore scene atleast is on youtube, but I couldn't find it. Either way, I don't really care that much about the vore scene in particular, as I am more interested in the entire episode, as a whole.

Here is the entire description given on the vore wiki:
Spoiler: show
Norman Normal (2000; animated cartoon) Episode: "Das Schrumpf-Fahrzeug" ("The shrink-vehicle") Chances are you´ve never heard of this cartoon series before, which is not really a surprise, considering that it´s a German-French co-production, having aired for the first time on German based channel SuperRTL. So perhaps our German based members of this website (like myself...^^) are familiar with this one, and if not, here´s a short summary of the show´s premise: the story revolves around the 13 year old boy Norman Normal who happens to be - as his last name already suggests - a fairly normal boy. However, one day, as his family has gathered in the kitchen in order to start the day in a - you guessed right - normal fashion, their microwave oven goes haywire, and being exposed to the microwaves, every family member - except for Norman - suddenly gains super powers: Norman´s father has become some sort of a Superman-wannabe with incredible strength, his mother (now called "Lady Fantastic") now has the ability to fly and to use telekinesis, his 4-year old sister Suzie suddenly is a genius able to come up with masterful plans...well, and their dog George can even talk now due to this incident, being the wisecracking comic relief of the show. Each episode practically revolves around the battle of the superhero family against the forces of evil in all its wacky incarnations (like the evil and completely ridiculous professor "Zehnmalklug"...), while Norman has to struggle with the fact that he is the only normal member of the family now, which he sometimes regrets (after all, who wouldn´t want to be a superhero himself?). Anyway, being a humorous cartoon in every single respect, it´s not even a surprise that there has also been an endosomatophilia based episode, which of course involes Norman as the "host", so to speak... In this episode, Suzie once again proves herself to be an amazingly talented little genius by inventing a shrink ray, and of course, the family immediately wants to test the device. Shrinking themselves down to microscopic size and entering a submarine-like vehicle (does that sound familiar? ^^), they want to surprise Norman (who´s still asleep in his room) by waking him up in a rather unusual way. Suzie flies the sub close to his ear, and his mother uses the external speakers in order to tell him to wake up in a rather harsh way (being a mother and all...). Eventually, Norman awakes, sitting upright in his bed now, but he thinks that the voice of his mother was part of a nightmare. Unfortunately, the submarine ends up in front of Norman´s face, and as he begins to yawn, he accidentally sucks the submarine into his mouth and down his throat, with his family eventually landing inside his stomach - and at first, he of course has no idea what just happened. What follows is the usual stuff, with his family trying to get out of his body again, for example by getting in contact with him and seeking his help. Unfortunately, I´ve never seen the entire episode, but you can find a nice short clip of the swallowing sequence on youtube.com. As for the show itself, whoever can understand German might want to give it a try, since it´s pretty similar to the concept of the terrific movie "The Incredibles" - only wackier and more humorous.

So anyway, I was just wondering, does anyone know where I can watch this episode? It's called Das Schrumpf-Fahrzeug, or "The Shrink Vehichle," and it is extremely difficult for me to search for it, since the title is in a different language and all... Long story shot, I tried doing a google search and was bombarded with links that I couldn't understand at all.
UltimateBananaDX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Norman Normal Episode?

Postby trainboy911 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:37 am

i would like to see this episode myself. i'll see what i can do to find it.
trainboy911
Somewhat familiar

Postby ichbinich » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:59 am

I did a quick search, a user on youtube called Ulgrax has been uploading some Norman Normal episodes: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Ulgrax#g/u
"Schrumpf-Fahrzeug" is not there yet, but maybe it will be uploaded later on
ichbinich
SHARK!

Postby UltimateBananaDX » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:51 pm

Thanks for the link! That user appears to upload a bunch of episodes every week or two, so if I remember, which is kinda unlikely, I'll check up on it every once and a while.
UltimateBananaDX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby teenadelphi » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:57 am

I helped look around, indeed it is hard to find anything when it is written in another language. Anyway, I guess I sort of found dvd of the animation on amazon.de (episode 39, dvd 2). However, since the whole web page was written in German, I couldn't make out any of the words. By the way, Utlimate BananaDX, you said we could find a short video of the swallowing scene but i can't seem to find it, mind if you post the link? Thanks :wink:
teenadelphi
New to the forum

Postby ichbinich » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:41 pm

Yeah, I've seen those DVDs too, but they have only the first 8-9 episodes:

Superschurke Zehnmalklug
Baby IQ in Gefahr
Der Ring des Bösen
Angriff der Superkäfer
Der Partyknaller
Norman for President
Der Weg zum totalen Wissen
Norman und Julia
Die falsche Entführung

"Schrumpf-Fahrzeug" is episode 39 (as listed here) therefor not included on the DVDs
ichbinich
SHARK!

Postby teenadelphi » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:20 pm

Unfortunately, I´ve never seen the entire episode, but you can find a nice short clip of the swallowing sequence on youtube.com.

I cannot find the clip!! Anyone please help! Thanks! :(
teenadelphi
New to the forum

Postby teenadelphi » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Oh. I found something. Again. Since German doesn't work, I've decided to switch to French. What I found out was that they were 4 Norman Normal DVDs in total. Since there's 52 episodes, then one DVD would probably have 13 episodes (which is a whole number, and that makes it more likely). But again, the whole webpage is in French, something help translate or buy it pls (i think the DVD is still in stock)!
http://www.amazon.fr/Norman-normal-inse ... gy_d_img_b (episode 39 should be in DVD 3)
teenadelphi
New to the forum

Postby UltimateBananaDX » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:56 pm

teenadelphi wrote:
Unfortunately, I´ve never seen the entire episode, but you can find a nice short clip of the swallowing sequence on youtube.com.

I cannot find the clip!! Anyone please help! Thanks! :(

I actually said earlier that I couldn't find the clip, while the quote from the Animation List said that the clip was up on youtube. My guess is that it's been removed since the animation list was made.
UltimateBananaDX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby City of Lukington » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:24 pm

If found, I'd actually compromise my principles to watch this :wink:
City of Lukington
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby realman » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:25 pm

I FOUND THE LINK 5 YEARS LATER http://www.flashx.tv/dl?m71w4lrlj2ru
realman
New to the forum

Postby UltimateBananaDX » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:56 pm

The link don't work. It just redirects to the main page.
UltimateBananaDX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby City of Lukington » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:32 am

City of Lukington
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby realman » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:18 pm

crap I watched it but the link just redirects you're right...time to find it again
realman
New to the forum

Postby realman » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:19 pm

wait follow this link http://bs.to/serie/Norman-Normal/2/13-Schrumpf-Fahrzeug and choose one of the streaming options at the bottom
realman
New to the forum

Return to Endosomatophilia world