Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Seproth » Sun May 19, 2019 12:51 am

Bloomkoto wrote:Good to see the server’s back.. and nobody told me -_- it’s alright I’ll squish you all later with my teeth even though *shudders* I don’t like tiny blood. Anyways ^_^ good to be back!!! Here’s my blab of both personal and endo related stuff.

1. The band I’m in Pyramids In The Artic is working on an EP, my guitar, synth, and vocals featured. No clue about the release date

2. I’m in the process of new stuff for Nottie & I’s Collabs (Good Intentions/Endowatch). Here’s the following hints:

Good Intentions is about to have a few new important characters

Endowatch shall have a zippy favorite as the next hostess with the mostess

3. Ever so talented SilentWarrior & I have new stuff coming soon and I’m writing a few sequels to some of our past projects

4. I have severe writer’s block and desperation for brain content

5. I love like 90% of you with all my heart and it’s good to be back c:

6. Thanks to Luke for helping me keep in touch with some of the Eka’s regulars

Okay that’s like... my post of the month I guess o-O

The other token girl in this sausage fest

I believe of the three of us I am the sole Female that under no circumstance EVER wants to be a host...

It is all my nightmares
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MajorHellsing » Mon May 20, 2019 12:08 pm

kjsfh wrote:Alright, here's that 魔動天使うんポコ(3) manga.

As far as I can tell, the little ice cream head dude is magic. The fat guy wished for the virus girl for some reason, then the virus girl took over the regular girl, then they all turn into ice cream and get the possessed girl to eat them, then they have a fight with the virus girl inside her body. Eventually the ice cream head dude wins by possessing the virus girl inside the possessed girl.

I dunno, you guys, someone who knows Japanese, please translate, lol.

https://imgur.com/a/EdDyYba

I wonder.. has this already been translated?
MajorHellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Notthisagain » Tue May 21, 2019 9:50 am

Here's a new page to the third "Good Intentions" story, i'll upload it here, but check it out in my Gallery and on my DeviantArt
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby SamL369 » Tue May 21, 2019 7:24 pm

Hey Nottie I can tell you work hard on your comics and their pretty tight, but is there any way we can move them (and discussions about them) to a new thread? Weve had about two pages straight of posts that arent talking about any endo in media. I think having a separate thread for nottie's work and deviantart art stuff would make things alot easier.
SAM-L-369
SamL369
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seproth » Tue May 21, 2019 9:07 pm

SamL369 wrote:Hey Nottie I can tell you work hard on your comics and their pretty tight, but is there any way we can move them (and discussions about them) to a new thread? Weve had about two pages straight of posts that arent talking about any endo in media. I think having a separate thread for nottie's work and deviantart art stuff would make things alot easier.

Strongly disagree with this statement.

The thread isn't about Endo in media. It's Endo in Women.

The chapter above is within a woman.
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SamL369 » Tue May 21, 2019 10:20 pm

Seproth wrote:
SamL369 wrote:Hey Nottie I can tell you work hard on your comics and their pretty tight, but is there any way we can move them (and discussions about them) to a new thread? Weve had about two pages straight of posts that arent talking about any endo in media. I think having a separate thread for nottie's work and deviantart art stuff would make things alot easier.

I was referencing the first post in the thread (which is by Nottie funnily enough), but based on that post the point of the thread is/has been for finding endo moments in outside media. Im only asking that we separate posts about community works from ones about proffessional media, especially because Notties comics are good enough to warrant their own thread. Its all good if you disagree though
SAM-L-369
SamL369
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seproth » Wed May 22, 2019 12:32 pm

SamL369 wrote:
Seproth wrote:

I was referencing the first post in the thread (which is by Nottie funnily enough), but based on that post the point of the thread is/has been for finding endo moments in outside media. Im only asking that we separate posts about community works from ones about proffessional media, especially because Notties comics are good enough to warrant their own thread. Its all good if you disagree though

https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=34490

There ya go.

I for one still disagree. He's work is fine here.
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JMDarkly » Wed May 22, 2019 4:32 pm

SamL369 wrote:
Seproth wrote:

Afraid I can't give you the page number off hand, but many of us older members agreed awhile back that with endo finds in media so rare and at times leaving us with large periods of 'dry spells', it was ok for us to start making and sharing our own endo content. I will admit that it was more of an 'unwritten' rule, but its what we all accepted until now.

https://www.deviantart.com/gt647/art/Th ... -798650666
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Thu May 23, 2019 12:33 pm

https://www.giantessfan.com/comics/keyw ... oup/clear/

I feel like some brilliant person on here found a full version (or at least an extended version) of these comic previews - I've gone back to about page 280 and can't seem to find them in this thread. Can anyone help?
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Thu May 23, 2019 3:49 pm

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:https://www.giantessfan.com/comics/keyword=Family+Bindings/search_in=group/clear/

I feel like some brilliant person on here found a full version (or at least an extended version) of these comic previews - I've gone back to about page 280 and can't seem to find them in this thread. Can anyone help?

https://www.8muses.com/comics/album/Gia ... y-Bindings
ihateu91
---

Postby ihateu91 » Thu May 23, 2019 6:19 pm

This one's been around for a while now, I don't think it was ever posted?

Kantai Collection manga thing, full-tour, watermelons, tiny admiral, anime girls:
https://e-hentai.org/g/1337832/1f3420ee96/
ihateu91
---

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Thu May 23, 2019 7:12 pm

Brilliant, thanks so much!

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Notthisagain » Sat May 25, 2019 9:57 am

Hey everybody, (I'm not sure how many people saw this on my DeviantArt) yesterday my Father passed away so i'm probably not going to be as active. I might still be lurking around, but aside from 1 more commission I'm going to upload in the future I probably won't be posting art on my DeviantArt or in my Gallery
but here's "Good Intentions' Third story: Ear Worm"
03) Ear Worm 01.jpg

03) Ear Worm 02.jpg

03) Ear Worm 03.jpg

03) Ear Worm 04.jpg

03) Ear Worm 05.jpg

03) Ear Worm 06.jpg

03) Ear Worm 07.jpg

Also the song Claire has been singing is Mixed Words by Voicst
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby digidus » Sat May 25, 2019 10:06 am

I'm sorry for your loss dude. :( I admire your commitment to your work ethic though.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Asterisk74 » Sat May 25, 2019 10:13 am

Notthisagain wrote:Hey everybody, (I'm not sure how many people saw this on my DeviantArt) yesterday my Father passed away so i'm probably not going to be as active. I might still be lurking around, but aside from 1 more commission I'm going to upload in the future I probably won't be posting art on my DeviantArt or in my Gallery
03) Ear Worm 01.jpg

03) Ear Worm 02.jpg

03) Ear Worm 03.jpg

03) Ear Worm 04.jpg

03) Ear Worm 05.jpg

03) Ear Worm 06.jpg

03) Ear Worm 07.jpg

Wow, that's terrible.

I'm sure everyone understands completely.
https://ko-fi.com/dwarfstaraster
This stuff gets expensive! Any donations are appreciated!
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby Mehtwo » Sat May 25, 2019 10:17 am

Notthisagain wrote:Hey everybody, (I'm not sure how many people saw this on my DeviantArt) yesterday my Father passed away so i'm probably not going to be as active. I might still be lurking around, but aside from 1 more commission I'm going to upload in the future I probably won't be posting art on my DeviantArt or in my Gallery
03) Ear Worm 01.jpg

03) Ear Worm 02.jpg

03) Ear Worm 03.jpg

03) Ear Worm 04.jpg

03) Ear Worm 05.jpg

03) Ear Worm 06.jpg

03) Ear Worm 07.jpg

Jeez man, sorry about your loss, hope you're able to pull through.
Mehtwo
Participator

Postby SpecialJET » Sat May 25, 2019 8:43 pm

Does anyone have the full pages of this manga? download/file.php?id=160125&mode=view
SpecialJET
New to the forum

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Sun May 26, 2019 2:03 pm

SpecialJET wrote:Does anyone have the full pages of this manga? download/file.php?id=160125&mode=view

Yes it was I who bought the comic.

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Sun May 26, 2019 7:52 pm

So Microscopic 2's out tomorrow. Wonder if there will be any endo content?
dude101
---

Postby digidus » Sun May 26, 2019 9:42 pm

You're really getting back on this track, huh.

And no, just avoiding saying "PM me if anyone 'nabs' it" doesn't make it better. It's still obvious what your intentions and desires are. If anything, acting all "hmm i wonder if this new giantessfan comic will have endo in it... wink wink nudge nudge" is more irritating.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world