Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Notthisagain » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:13 pm


Thanks for posting
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Image
User avatar
Notthisagain
---
 
Posts: 1126
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: Earth

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Notthisagain » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:14 am

I've also posted this in albedo's topic, pete is turned a fly bla bla bla flies into wife's ear bla bla bla bla internal shots bla bla bla link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3hryFUpl_c starts @ 9:36
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Image
User avatar
Notthisagain
---
 
Posts: 1126
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: Earth

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby dude101 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:03 pm

Notthisagain wrote:I've also posted this in albedo's topic, pete is turned a fly bla bla bla flies into wife's ear bla bla bla bla internal shots bla bla bla link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3hryFUpl_c starts @ 9:36

And that, gents, is how NOT to get someone's attention when you're shrunk. Seriously, what did Pete THINK was gonna happen? :lol:
User avatar
dude101
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Avengers Tower

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Notthisagain » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:57 am

Here you go more endo in women, today our friend mr molecule takes us inside a woman's nose and tells us about our secret smell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FklNKsfFDs4
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Image
User avatar
Notthisagain
---
 
Posts: 1126
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: Earth

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Seproth » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:22 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oExcaq6itqc

Perhaps the most unusual place for Endoso that I've seen... the mouth... and yet
Image
User avatar
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Notthisagain » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:17 pm

Seproth wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oExcaq6itqc

Perhaps the most unusual place for Endoso that I've seen... the mouth... and yet

Nice find
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Image
User avatar
Notthisagain
---
 
Posts: 1126
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: Earth

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby UltimateBananaDX » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:57 pm

Seproth wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oExcaq6itqc

Perhaps the most unusual place for Endoso that I've seen... the mouth... and yet


I uploaded that one, lol. It was on giantess garden one week, so I decided that it would be a good idea to upload it.
"Is that a banana in your pants or are you just happy to see me? Either way, I'm going to eat it."
User avatar
UltimateBananaDX
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:40 am
Location: You... Wah-ha-ha!

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Seproth » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:28 pm

Yeah thats where I found it.

I only wish I could find the whole bloody episode subtitlted so I can atleast have the vaguest understanding of whats going on.
Image
User avatar
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby shadow13275 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:24 pm

Seproth wrote:I only wish I could find the whole bloody episode subtitlted so I can atleast have the vaguest understanding of whats going on.

Here ya go: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Nm9flpznoQU/
wasn't able to find it subtitled, but that's the full episode
shadow13275
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Seproth » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:32 am

Thanks dude

Now if only I could find it subbed (Yeah not holdin my breathe on that one) but I can put together most of it I think.
Image
User avatar
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Notthisagain » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:34 pm

Here's one from "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" where billy shrinks himself to go inside mandy's head to steal her nerve, 2:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVGpl7SJNMg
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Image
User avatar
Notthisagain
---
 
Posts: 1126
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: Earth

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby dude101 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Wait a second! Aren't we forgetting a recent discovery, gents?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4lR6QPZYkQ (From 3:13-4:55)
User avatar
dude101
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Avengers Tower

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Seproth » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:54 pm

While I can't find the episode online the episode of fairly oddparents Tiny timmy is a good endosoma in a female.
Image
User avatar
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby shadow13275 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:01 pm

Seproth wrote:While I can't find the episode online the episode of fairly oddparents Tiny timmy is a good endosoma in a female.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyqFupIJT8g
don't know why it's mirrored, though

I also found this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME76Sg7J6fk
I'm not sure it counts. It's the final scene of Osmosis Jones, where Ozzy fights Thrax on Shane's eye (Shane's a girl by the way)

and this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2DfpIG3qpI
shadow13275
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Seproth » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:05 pm

shadow13275 wrote:
Seproth wrote:While I can't find the episode online the episode of fairly oddparents Tiny timmy is a good endosoma in a female.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyqFupIJT8g
don't know why it's mirrored, though

I also found this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME76Sg7J6fk
I'm not sure it counts. It's the final scene of Osmosis Jones, where Ozzy fights Thrax on Shane's eye (Shane's a girl by the way)

and this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2DfpIG3qpI


Most likley its mirrored to avoid copyright infrigment and thus removal.

There is an episode of Ozzy and drix (rather 2 episodes) where Ozzy is inside a female the whole time http://www.youtube.com/user/YorgieBorg#p/u/3/DW_jRmNKD_c here we are

... I will not be sleeping tonight thank you
Image
User avatar
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Notthisagain » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:07 pm

Thank you all for your contributions, now when I conquer you will all die last
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Image
User avatar
Notthisagain
---
 
Posts: 1126
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: Earth

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Notthisagain » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Here's Astro Boy http://www.crackle.com/c/Astroboy/Micro ... re/2413748 don't know if it counts cuz she's an android, but it couldn't hurt starts @ 10 :59
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Image
User avatar
Notthisagain
---
 
Posts: 1126
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: Earth

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Seproth » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:03 pm

Notthisagain wrote:Here's Astro Boy http://www.crackle.com/c/Astroboy/Micro ... re/2413748 don't know if it counts cuz she's an android, but it couldn't hurt starts @ 10 :59


I don't see why it wouldn't count
Image
User avatar
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby shadow13275 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:52 pm

There's a user on youtube that's a big fan of endo. His/her favorites is full of endosoma videos, in both male and female. There's also some giantess and vore videos, if you're interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ihateu91
shadow13275
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Seproth » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:02 pm

shadow13275 wrote:There's a user on youtube that's a big fan of endo. His/her favorites is full of endosoma videos, in both male and female. There's also some giantess and vore videos, if you're interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ihateu91


nice find
Image
User avatar
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:58 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests