Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby dude101 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:10 am

TraPyhix wrote:
digidus wrote:I'm not trying to downplay this incident or anything, but I can't be the only one who gets really, really annoyed when I see that this topic has new posts and I click on it, expecting a new endo find, only to find out it's something completely unrelated.

don't get your hopes up for every post, it's only about once every 3 months that a good find is posted on here.

wait until a bunch of new posts hit a topic; that's when you collect

Again, this is why we make our own content. Like this for example:

https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2130934
dude101
---

Postby digidus » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:13 am

TraPyhix wrote:
digidus wrote:I'm not trying to downplay this incident or anything, but I can't be the only one who gets really, really annoyed when I see that this topic has new posts and I click on it, expecting a new endo find, only to find out it's something completely unrelated.

don't get your hopes up for every post, it's only about once every 3 months that a good find is posted on here.

wait until a bunch of new posts hit a topic; that's when you collect

I mean, it's a nice sentiment, but surely there are better places to post it than in a fetish thread. Seems weird to me.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JMDarkly » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:04 pm

I understand why you might be upset by my post, but I felt it needed to be shared. I don't know how to contact some of you guys off site, but I wanted to get the link to you in the easiest manner. If the admins have an issue with it, then they are free to take it down and I'll have no complaints. And as I stated at the start of that post, it was not endo themed, so I wasn't trying to trick you or anything. If you have an issue with it, then you can talk to me directly, like an adult. If not, then you can ignore or follow the link at your leisure. I only asked that people have a look.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:35 pm

JMDarkly wrote:

I understand why you might be upset by my post, but I felt it needed to be shared. I don't know how to contact some of you guys off site, but I wanted to get the link to you in the easiest manner. If the admins have an issue with it, then they are free to take it down and I'll have no complaints. And as I stated at the start of that post, it was not endo themed, so I wasn't trying to trick you or anything. If you have an issue with it, then you can talk to me directly, like an adult. If not, then you can ignore or follow the link at your leisure. I only asked that people have a look.

I appreciate your honesty and your desire to promote an honest cause. Nothing wrong with that But that link belongs in another thread on the boards. That's all they were complaining about.

Getting back on topic, if anyone wants to add to that Disney endo interactive I've been helping with go right ahead! It needs some chapters.
dude101
---

Postby SuperKirby » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:36 pm

The endo storyline of Small Bargain could use some adds, too ^^’
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby Notthisagain » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:21 pm

Hey guys, my Birthday was the 21st so I decided to draw up something quick... even though it took me a few days to complete it :P
Click on it, it's kind of large
25 Roxanne's Magic Trick.JPG
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby kjsfh » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:02 am

Notthisagain wrote:Hey guys, my Birthday was the 21st so I decided to draw up something quick... even though it took me a few days to complete it :P

Happy Birthday! That's adorable.

Also, here's a pretty rad e-hentai gallery find:

https://e-hentai.org/g/1127686/514eaf4e4f/

There's 7 pages of gallery there, and like at least 5 or 6 really good full female endo comics.
kjsfh
Participator

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:07 am

Notthisagain wrote:Hey guys, my Birthday was the 21st so I decided to draw up something quick... even though it took me a few days to complete it :P

Happy belated birthday Nottie! :D
Love the comic, I guess you could say the penny dropped for that girl (pardon the British idiom pun...)
Last edited by CityofLukingtonTEMP on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:36 am

What even is that little thing?
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Asterisk74 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:19 pm

Happy belated birthday!

Shame you have to draw something for yourself on your own birthday, but I don't think anyone else here has any artistic talent.
https://ko-fi.com/dwarfstaraster
This stuff gets expensive! Any donations are appreciated!
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby dude101 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:25 pm

Happy belated birthday, Nottie! :D

I'd offer cake, but Pinkie Pie's been too busy to make one ATM, lol.
dude101
---

Postby digidus » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:44 pm

Asterisk74 wrote:Happy belated birthday!

Shame you have to draw something for yourself on your own birthday, but I don't think anyone else here has any artistic talent.

I do, but I'm without a laptop at the moment, digital art is slow, and if I draw traditional art I run the risk of my family finding out--and that's an explanation I really would rather not make.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:14 pm

digidus wrote:
Asterisk74 wrote:Happy belated birthday!

I do, but I'm without a laptop at the moment, digital art is slow, and if I draw traditional art I run the risk of my family finding out--and that's an explanation I really would rather not make.

Same - with you on that one, buddy.

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SuperKirby » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:55 pm

Happy belated birthday, Nottie! And, uh...sorry for saying that way late.
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby Notthisagain » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:03 pm

Thank you all so much for the B-Day wishes, it makes an attention whore like myself feel really great to have read all of that
Asterisk74 wrote:Shame you have to draw something for yourself on your own birthday, but I don't think anyone else here has any artistic talent.

Oh it's no problem at all, I always enjoy posting things up here compared to other sites (since you guys give me actual feedback instead of just liking it), I mean that's why I'm drawing that Bloom comic for y'all (and don't worry, another page will be done soon ;))
digidus wrote:What even is that little thing?

...I have no idea, kind of looks like Bendy, but instead of being a delightful murderous demon he likes spitting out coins (or eating them who knows)
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby dude101 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:18 am

Found a random, brief one from an old British cartoon:

http://kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Grizzly-Ta ... e?id=46059

Happens at the 6:32 mark.
dude101
---

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:15 am

dude101 wrote:Found a random, brief one from an old British cartoon:

Ah, good old Grizzly Tales from Gruesome Kids - remember watching this as a kid myself (not a Gruseome one, but very British haha)

The only episode of this show I remember having endo was a boy eating bogeys, so nice find dude!

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:25 am

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:
dude101 wrote:Found a random, brief one from an old British cartoon:

Ah, good old Grizzly Tales from Gruesome Kids - remember watching this as a kid myself (not a Gruseome one, but very British haha)

The only episode of this show I remember having endo was a boy eating bogeys, so nice find dude!

No prob.
dude101
---

Postby dude101 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:20 pm

Btw, new GTS/SW story I commissioned on DeviantArt that has an endo scene! Enjoy!

https://biggerbetterbarbie.deviantart.c ... -711837425
dude101
---

Postby reboot678 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:27 pm

Can anyone help finding the source of this image. I took it from this gallery that seems to be a collection of Journey to the west Material but focusing on the encounter beetween the monkey king and the Iron fan.

(link to the gallery and the picture)

http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%CC%F ... da3f5e/pn1

But the image appaears to be from an animation but i don't which. Help is truly appreciated
reboot678
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world