Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby book-remote » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:40 am

I remember seeing a clip from a Japanese drama where a young woman is in a police interrogation room and it turns out she ate her boyfriend. This ring any bells for anyone?
book-remote
New to the forum

Postby supersonicracing » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:06 am

supersonicracing
Somewhat familiar

Postby digidus » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:09 am

supersonicracing wrote:https://youtu.be/sImxvSP_rrY

I’m like 99% sure this is a repost. That, or all these live-action endo finds are starting to blend into each other. It’s probably that.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hmhmh6532 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:22 am

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:14 pm

So here's a short and weird low-quality 3D Thai animation with a kid and some professor going inside a woman's bloodstream (the kid's mother perhaps?) but damn, be prepared for some uh... interesting character models:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIzJfLJxBwE
ihateu91
---

Postby supersonicracing » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:14 pm

In this vfx showreel, at 2:09, shows a zoom out of an ear that looks like a woman’s. I could be wrong, but if anyone can find it, that’d be cool.
https://youtu.be/7363lRXQv7M
supersonicracing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seproth » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:02 pm

Hello everyone it is I Seproth unburrowing herself again to present you with yet another story of from my pen and paper escapades.

I'm not sure how much this counts buuuut uhhhh ya know what I'ma tell the story anyways

So in the final session of a five year campaign in a home brew *but based on WoD of rule set* campaign. We were fighting the big bad evil goddess of the world. As ya do in any good whatever.

She appeared before us as a giant beautiful woman. There was another boss but that doesn't matter for this story.

Anywho we start fighting her when both myself and my character realize. Wait she's huge... I'm small... I CAN FANTASTIC VOYAGE INSIDE HER!

So picking up the large bomb that one of my teammates brought with them. The first thing I did was fly into her open mouth and down into her stomach. Where I deposited and activated said bomb. The force of which launched me out of her body *Which I said so she basically burped me out neat!*

Afterwords still realizing that attacking her innards was working great. I then flew up her nose and into her brain which I proceeded to SHORYUKEN! yes I did shout this. I then tried to actually to puppet her body but sadly she died before I could actually do so :( Still was a fun fight. we all almost died :)
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Milky12Daddy » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:14 am

Seproth wrote:Hello everyone it is I Seproth unburrowing herself again to present you with yet another story of from my pen and paper escapades.

I'm not sure how much this counts buuuut uhhhh ya know what I'ma tell the story anyways

So in the final session of a five year campaign in a home brew *but based on WoD of rule set* campaign. We were fighting the big bad evil goddess of the world. As ya do in any good whatever.

She appeared before us as a giant beautiful woman. There was another boss but that doesn't matter for this story.

Anywho we start fighting her when both myself and my character realize. Wait she's huge... I'm small... I CAN FANTASTIC VOYAGE INSIDE HER!

So picking up the large bomb that one of my teammates brought with them. The first thing I did was fly into her open mouth and down into her stomach. Where I deposited and activated said bomb. The force of which launched me out of her body *Which I said so she basically burped me out neat!*

Afterwords still realizing that attacking her innards was working great. I then flew up her nose and into her brain which I proceeded to SHORYUKEN! yes I did shout this. I then tried to actually to puppet her body but sadly she died before I could actually do so :( Still was a fun fight. we all almost died :)

Congrats :)! But, do you have plans to turn this into a pic/story/comic? Why only you qere able to go inside of her if the strategy proved so effective ._.?
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seproth » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:20 pm

Milky12Daddy wrote:
Seproth wrote:Hello everyone it is I Seproth unburrowing herself again to present you with yet another story of from my pen and paper escapades.

Congrats :)! But, do you have plans to turn this into a pic/story/comic? Why only you qere able to go inside of her if the strategy proved so effective ._.?

Actually at one point the goddess attempted to suck everyone into her mouth... for some reason... as this plan did not go well for her *I think it was an attempt to stop me from getting to her stomach with a big ass bomb* as everyone just kinda started beating up the inside of her mouth. When the bomb went off they were all launched out of her mouth as well.

After that though everyone else was focused on the other boss that was there *who sadly was not a giantess but actually a small child* while I ya know SHORYUKENED her brain.

As for whether or not I'd turn it into a comic... I am actually mulling it over
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SilentWarrior » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:19 am

Seproth wrote:
Milky12Daddy wrote:

Actually at one point the goddess attempted to suck everyone into her mouth... for some reason... as this plan did not go well for her *I think it was an attempt to stop me from getting to her stomach with a big ass bomb* as everyone just kinda started beating up the inside of her mouth. When the bomb went off they were all launched out of her mouth as well.

After that though everyone else was focused on the other boss that was there *who sadly was not a giantess but actually a small child* while I ya know SHORYUKENED her brain.

As for whether or not I'd turn it into a comic... I am actually mulling it over

Well, you can ask me that if you want ;)
SilentWarrior
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seproth » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:58 am

Weird how you were the one I was thinking of asking about it and all too

I think I may!
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CelestialMirror » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:49 pm

(Removed)
Last edited by CelestialMirror on Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
CelestialMirror
Somewhat familiar

Postby filiberto » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:58 am

Good find! Unfortunately I'm have a heck of a time trying to get past the limited preview. I've tried viewing it on multiple browsers/devices and trying the trick you mentioned but I can only see the 6 pages or whatever they preview.

Weird that they have the whole book only but it's only available in print format...
filiberto
Participator

Postby Indighost » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:10 am

"A Journey Through Arianne" #2 is available here:

https://comics.8muses.com/forum/discuss ... intestine/

I am surprised it is still going, I had thought that VoreFanComics would never do anything involving butts or scat.
Indighost
---

Postby filiberto » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:31 am

Indighost wrote:"A Journey Through Arianne" #2 is available here:

https://comics.8muses.com/forum/discuss ... intestine/

I am surprised it is still going, I had thought that VoreFanComics would never do anything involving butts or scat.

We'll see. I'm expecting they'll see the full tour through to the end, but with no scat. I remember Arianne supposedly "cleaned herself out" or whatever before swallowing them.
filiberto
Participator

Postby danztrash » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:37 am

Curious to see what the next chapter of A Weekend Alone will be like. There's references of the blonde woman (Valerie) having her lunch soon, so it's going to be interesting to see if there's any vore/endo
danztrash
New to the forum

Postby kiilersss » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:35 pm

danztrash wrote:Curious to see what the next chapter of A Weekend Alone will be like. There's references of the blonde woman (Valerie) having her lunch soon, so it's going to be interesting to see if there's any vore/endo

Newest chapter is garbo, like most chapters. GiantessFan are scamming its consumers, publishing barebones comics that drag out irrelevant panels only to get to one-two panels with the good stuff.

Recent chapter is mostly a flashback about the guy that was eaten by the girlfriend. Nothing new there. A few familiar internals, nothing more.
kiilersss
New to the forum

Postby danztrash » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:21 pm

kiilersss wrote:
danztrash wrote:Curious to see what the next chapter of A Weekend Alone will be like. There's references of the blonde woman (Valerie) having her lunch soon, so it's going to be interesting to see if there's any vore/endo

Newest chapter is garbo, like most chapters. GiantessFan are scamming its consumers, publishing barebones comics that drag out irrelevant panels only to get to one-two panels with the good stuff.

Recent chapter is mostly a flashback about the guy that was eaten by the girlfriend. Nothing new there. A few familiar internals, nothing more.

You're right tbh. A lot of the chapters after the first 6 are just talking/non-giantess related stuff. I don't understand why GiantessFan are doing this. I have to say, that 'Tammy's Restaurant' from last year was pretty epic
danztrash
New to the forum

Postby digidus » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:36 pm

It’s like a shonen series where the author drags the plot out as much as they can with sidequests and new plotlines because they don’t actually know how they’re going to end the series yet. (Incidentally, that’s also a perfect way to describe Kingdom Hearts.)
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:11 pm

Not a great example, but here's a brief scene from Legion of Superheroes #294 where Shrinking Violet goes into the bloodstream of one of Darkseid's servants in order to try and give her a stroke:
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Legion ... d=42723#19
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Legion ... d=42723#20
ihateu91
---

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world