Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Notthisagain » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:23 pm

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:Oh yeah, was this something about the philtrum in panel 2? It looks good nonetheless

It was only partly because of that; looking back on the original page, I really didn't like how it came out so I redid it :3
digidus wrote:It was about how he tried to make the lips more detailed in close-up, which I felt was a good idea in theory but in execution just made them look swollen. Evidently he's come to agree?

Yeah I get ya' I thought making the stuff more realistic was a good idea at the time, but I can see now that simpler is better
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby kjsfh » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:38 am

More teasers from another Japanese 'human body adventure' manga.

DPJsMe-UMAA8Znv.jpg

DPJsMe9UEAAie9h.jpg
DPJsMe9UEAAie9h.jpg (32.25 KiB) Viewed 10812 times

DPFsERwUEAI9YS-.jpg

DPJsMe-VQAApTtY.jpg

DPJsMe-V4AA6fPg.jpg

decent preview (you need to flip the pages like a book to go between pages)
http://shoten.kadokawa.co.jp/sp/mangaga ... ml#/page/1

http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/product/321511000481/

(large intestine warning)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DO6RPKOUQAEDyOI.jpg
kjsfh
Participator

Postby Seproth » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:13 pm

Hi guys it's me again. The token girl... cept not so much anymore...

... I zoned out what...

Oh right

So it's been a long couple of days at work and I mean... long. So I had a lot of time to think.

So I remembered a couple of... Okay examples... Which tragically I couldn't find links for.

The first was from Celebrity death match in particular the match

Roseanne Barr vs ... Kelsey Gramer I wanna say I remember it was Roseanne Barr fighting someone either way in it she ends up eating her opponent. You get a couple of nice internal shots before she ends up puking him out.

The second one which I probably will not be able to find ever cuse... holy shit was this ages ago and I can't even remember if it was real or just a fever dream I had

Either way it was a fanfiction that was a crossover between Invader Zim and of all things Tenchi Muyo. At any rate it is unremerkable and I'm pretty sure probably not all that great buuuut there was like two chapters that were a retelling of Nano Zim only in the body of this https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/toonami/images/f/f6/Ayeka.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130419172331 young...ish (I mean couple hundred of years cuse ya know Space elves) woman.

It wasn't great buuut I do recall it being somewhat descriptive. Like I said I for the life of me can't remember the name or even where I read it but it does exist. As for how old it is... Invader Zim was still on television.

Well I think I did things *disappears into her hole again*
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Seproth » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:13 pm

Hi guys it's me again. The token girl... cept not so much anymore...

... I zoned out what...

Oh right

So it's been a long couple of days at work and I mean... long. So I had a lot of time to think.

So I remembered a couple of... Okay examples... Which tragically I couldn't find links for.

The first was from Celebrity death match in particular the match

Roseanne Barr vs ... Kelsey Gramer I wanna say I remember it was Roseanne Barr fighting someone either way in it she ends up eating her opponent. You get a couple of nice internal shots before she ends up puking him out.

The second one which I probably will not be able to find ever cuse... holy shit was this ages ago and I can't even remember if it was real or just a fever dream I had

Either way it was a fanfiction that was a crossover between Invader Zim and of all things Tenchi Muyo. At any rate it is unremerkable and I'm pretty sure probably not all that great buuuut there was like two chapters that were a retelling of Nano Zim only in the body of this https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/toonami/images/f/f6/Ayeka.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130419172331 young...ish (I mean couple hundred of years cuse ya know Space elves) woman.

It wasn't great buuut I do recall it being somewhat descriptive. Like I said I for the life of me can't remember the name or even where I read it but it does exist. As for how old it is... Invader Zim was still on television.

Well I think I did things *disappears into her hole again*
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JMDarkly » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:39 pm

Roseanne vs Kelsey Grammer. having trouble finding the video for it though.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Asderternal » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:45 pm

hey, im back.
well, no luck for me, i didn't find any endo stuff..

and it's really hard to find some ear and brain related..
always mouth and stomach...of course y'know that everyone got a different taste on the body.

and i reaaally tried to upload stuff on this page but...no ideas.
Asderternal
Been posting for a bit

Postby filiberto » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:51 pm

Great find kjsfh! Wonder if there will be an English translation. And is it possible to have it shipped to the states?
filiberto
Participator

Postby nattK » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:56 pm

filiberto wrote:Great find kjsfh! Wonder if there will be an English translation. And is it possible to have it shipped to the states?

Yes it's available on Amazon Japan and they ship to the states. Here's the link: https://www.amazon.co.jp/角川まんが科学シリーズ-空想科学学園-突撃-人のからだ編-理科雄/dp/4041040566/ref=pd_sim_14_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=H1ZZAE14HXWY381ZTWTZ

Here are a couple more:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/人体迷宮を調査せよ-食べ物のゆくえ編-学研まんが-科学ふしぎクエストシリーズ-きむら/dp/4052043200/ref=pd_sim_14_5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=H1ZZAE14HXWY381ZTWTZ

https://www.amazon.co.jp/人体迷宮を調査せよ-めぐる血液の冒険編-学研まんが-科学ふしぎクエストシリーズ-ショウマ/dp/4052043812/ref=pd_bxgy_14_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=MRGANKY180BXYYBSJ5DQ

https://www.amazon.co.jp/ウイルスから人体を守れ-学研まんが科学ふしぎクエスト-松本-久志/dp/4052043782/ref=pd_sim_14_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=W1RHKH67Y7HGR3CCPK9S

If anyone's getting them please share the love and upload some photos here. Happy thanksgiving everyone!
nattK
New to the forum

Postby dude101 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:45 am

Good news! My comic for VoreFan got an artist assigned! I'll keep you guys informed when artwork for it comes in!
dude101
---

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:58 pm

nattK wrote:If anyone's getting them please share the love and upload some photos here. Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Ah I remember this teacher one. Some legend uploaded the whole thing on Google Drive a while back:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 1R6dHpTTGM

Also congratulations dude101, which comic was this again?
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:35 pm

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:
nattK wrote:If anyone's getting them please share the love and upload some photos here. Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Ah I remember this teacher one. Some legend uploaded the whole thing on Google Drive a while back:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 1R6dHpTTGM

Also congratulations dude101, which comic was this again?

The Endonaut #1.
dude101
---

Postby dude101 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:14 pm

Btw, the artist doing my comic is the guy who did the art for this:

https://www.8muses.com/comix/album/Gian ... unk-Myself
dude101
---

Postby dude101 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:42 pm

Sooo, no one wants to comment on my good news, huh?
dude101
---

Postby JMDarkly » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:21 pm

dude101 wrote:Sooo, no one wants to comment on my good news, huh?

Sorry, dude. Been super busy lately. I'm certainly looking forward to it. This artist does good work too, so should be fun to read.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:21 pm

We have people like kjsfh continuously finding awesome new content and it gets buried.

Meanwhile we're supposed to be super excited by something we know nothing about?
ihateu91
---

Postby harold18 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:43 pm

ihateu91 wrote:We have people like kjsfh continuously finding awesome new content and it gets buried.

Meanwhile we're supposed to be super excited by something we know nothing about?

Most of the stuff Kjsfh finds is basically just educational material which doesn't really interest me.

Lots of people tend to be more interested in original content like Dude101's stuff because...well they're original. Like he said a few days ago, we often make our own stuff while we wait patiently for some endo materiel yet to be found online.
harold18
Somewhat familiar

Postby Notthisagain » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:47 pm

dude101 wrote:Sooo, no one wants to comment on my good news, huh?

I'm happy for you dude, maybe your comic will finally deliver some quality endo instead of nothing, but teases like all of the _______fan comics supply.

harold18 wrote:
Most of the stuff Kjsfh finds is basically just educational material which doesn't really interest me.

Lots of people tend to be more interested in original content like Dude101's stuff because...well they're original. Like he said a few days ago, we often make our own stuff while we wait patiently for some endo materiel yet to be found online.

One of my favorite endo comics are educational so I don't mind it as long as it looks awesome and have decent endo shots
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby harold18 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:37 pm

harold18 wrote:

One of my favorite endo comics are educational so I don't mind it as long as it looks awesome and have decent endo shots[/quote]

Harold18:
I do agree that there are some decent ones with awesome inside shots like the that old Korean comic (Aside from the fact that the host is unaware, I also liked it because of how silly it was :lol: ). Other than that, I just found the others to be just boring to me but I do respect your option.
harold18
Somewhat familiar

Postby dude101 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:06 pm

Trust me, writing issue 2 right now. Will do my best to include as many internal shots as possible.
dude101
---

Postby digidus » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:09 pm

The Magic School Bus is educational and it's got some of the best endo scenes there are, in my opinion (and still has some of my favorite giantess scenes!).
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world