Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:25 pm

Magic School Bus might have turned my attention to endo too, damn you 90s cartoons
Last edited by CityofLukingtonTEMP on Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby harold18 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:38 pm

digidus wrote:The Magic School Bus is educational and it's got some of the best endo scenes there are, in my opinion (and still has some of my favorite giantess scenes!).

Agreed, they do have alot of inside views that even I think were pretty excellent.

The GTS scenes aren't so bad either. Here are three of my personal favorites:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3j3vuy

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ih3p2

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ih3p0
harold18
Somewhat familiar

Postby digidus » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:42 pm

Magic School Bus Goes Cellular is single-handedly responsible for my micro kink, not even joking.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:40 pm

Btw, does anyone wants to give me advice on Endonaut Issue 2, PM me and I'll discuss further.
dude101
---

Postby harold18 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:01 pm

digidus wrote:Magic School Bus Goes Cellular is single-handedly responsible for my micro kink, not even joking.

Kinda wished we have more stuff like that in other animation these days, it had some amazing details put into it.

dude101 wrote:Btw, does anyone wants to give me advice on Endonaut Issue 2, PM me and I'll discuss further.

Do you have a link to the first issue? Maybe I could give you some ideas if I read the previous issue.
harold18
Somewhat familiar

Postby dude101 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:21 pm

dude101 wrote:Btw, does anyone wants to give me advice on Endonaut Issue 2, PM me and I'll discuss further.

Do you have a link to the first issue? Maybe I could give you some ideas if I read the previous issue.[/quote]
Not out yet. Artwork's current WIP.
dude101
---

Postby digidus » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:24 pm

harold18 wrote:Kinda wished we have more stuff like that in other animation these days, it had some amazing details put into it.

Preach. I don't know if Goes Cellular alone is responsible for my "matte painting giantess" kink I've brought up in here before, or if those shots of the class driving into Ms. Frizzle in Works Out played a role too. They're both god tier and I think in retrospect I use them as benchmarks for what I look for in these scenes.

Unfortunately, even the better giantess stuff I've been able to find ever since computer animation took over from will nine times out of ten have the giantess with flat colors on a cel (or the Flash/Harmony equivalent) like characters usually are in animated shows. And it's not like anyone is lining up to help me, since I can't seem to explain this in any concise, understandable manner, but gentle fans make up like 12% of the macro community if we're being generous.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Asterisk74 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:07 pm

Here's the next two pages of Nottie's comic. Five and six I believe.
Attachments
Asterisk 05.JPG
Page 05
Asterisk 06.JPG
Page 06
https://ko-fi.com/dwarfstaraster
This stuff gets expensive! Any donations are appreciated!
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby JMDarkly » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:34 pm

Asterisk74 wrote:Here's the next two pages of Nottie's comic. Five and six I believe.

LOL. Love it.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:10 pm

Asterisk74 wrote:Here's the next two pages of Nottie's comic. Five and six I believe.

Haha dude is hilarious

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hmhmh6532 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:42 pm

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SilentWarrior » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:05 am

I just come to see the plot because I admit that I'm confused
SilentWarrior
Been posting for a bit

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:33 pm

Happy St. Andrew's Day everyone! And yes, I'm having haggis today
Attachments
Haggis.png

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JMDarkly » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:45 pm

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:Happy St. Andrew's Day everyone! And yes, I'm having haggis today

No idea what St. Andrew's Day is, but I hope you have a merry and safe one, Lukington.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:33 pm

Amazing, people go nuts for St Patrick's Day and yet no one knows about poor Andrew. Oh well, thanks JMDarkly! It is basically an excuse for us Scots to have a piss-up :lol:

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 22209 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:25 pm

Huh, I admit I had forgotten all about St Andrew, as more focus was put on his younger brother, Simon, aka St Peter.

On an unrelated not, a nose zoom into brain from Clarence (pretty sure the clip has been on this thread before, but the original link is dead so here's a new link)
https://youtu.be/C5cG1gicfNM?list=PL182 ... oeJLmdvYud (1:00)

and a zoom in Melissa Bergman's eye and brain from Metroid other m (I had previously uploaded the same link a few pages back, but people didn't seem to notice it)
https://youtu.be/1-dpFiqxzpA?list=PL182 ... oeJLmdvYud (11:16)
Somewhat familiar

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Here's a comic I've been working on for a while - it's like Osmosis Jones meets MLP - hope people like it! Based on that story hmhmh6532 and I wrote. :D
Attachments
The Comic.png

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aegis » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:59 am

Whoah! That is really cool :D I really wanna see more
Aegis
Participator

Postby Gumdrop » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:22 am

I recently added a sizeshifting character to my main cast, a fly girl with a size fetish :3

I want to try using her for exploration purposes, I'm currently writing the setup to a story in which she finds this girl: https://i.imgur.com/dTTLLHm.png (Only with normal human hands instead of claws, it's an old image XD)
Belze (The fly girl) likes her enough to shrink to micro size and have a little bit of fun exploring her body, both outside and inside ^^ I figured it might include some material that would interest all of you, and I'm toying with the idea of Belze running into a small colony of similarly micro people inside her body, so there's that, too. I'm just saying I'm working on that now XD

If anyone has any ideas for some completely weird ideas for locations inside Lorenz' (Yes, she has a male name) body, I'd love to hear them ^^ I'm already considering such places like her inner ear, or inside her heart, or even under her nails for possible stops on Belze's micro journey, but I'm always looking for more weirdness!
Gumdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby harold18 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:23 pm

Gumdrop wrote:I recently added a sizeshifting character to my main cast, a fly girl with a size fetish :3

I want to try using her for exploration purposes, I'm currently writing the setup to a story in which she finds this girl: https://i.imgur.com/dTTLLHm.png (Only with normal human hands instead of claws, it's an old image XD)
Belze (The fly girl) likes her enough to shrink to micro size and have a little bit of fun exploring her body, both outside and inside ^^ I figured it might include some material that would interest all of you, and I'm toying with the idea of Belze running into a small colony of similarly micro people inside her body, so there's that, too. I'm just saying I'm working on that now XD

If anyone has any ideas for some completely weird ideas for locations inside Lorenz' (Yes, she has a male name) body, I'd love to hear them ^^ I'm already considering such places like her inner ear, or inside her heart, or even under her nails for possible stops on Belze's micro journey, but I'm always looking for more weirdness!

Amazing idea you got there and the whole idea of micro people living inside her made it even more awesome too.

I only got one idea: How about a tiny laboratory located inside her brain with some tiny scientists working inside of it?
harold18
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world