Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Seproth » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:44 am

*unburrows from her hole and checks to see if she still has a shadow... oh hey I do*

Quick one

But in the great and amazing Jojo's bizarre adventure particularly the only part of Jojo's anyone knows part 3 (did you know there were parts before it!) there is a villain named Steely Dan (or Dan of steel in the English version cuse copyrights) anyways his stand (the obligatory super powers) called the lovers lets him shrink his soul and enter peoples bodies.

While he spends most of time inside old man Joseph.

We do however get a brief scene inside a little girl near the end of the second part.

Worth mentioning I felt... now then...

*retreats to her burrow*
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:55 am

Serious question: Why do you keep "hiding?" You know we like you here, right?
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 22209 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:29 am

I thinks she’s refering to the amount of time between her posts. Also, groundhog day isn’t for another few months.
Somewhat familiar

Postby Notthisagain » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:09 am

Seproth wrote:While he spends most of time inside old man Joseph.

We do however get a brief scene inside a little girl near the end of the second part.

Worth mentioning I felt... now then...

*retreats to her burrow*

Good ol' Jojo, I do so love that series greatly (it inspired a lot of my cartoons and style), I'm currently starting part 8 and so far this is the only instance of endo done in this fashion
https://youtu.be/rdAQJBOHVfA
Here's the scene she's talking about.
and no need to hide in your burrow Sep, we all love ya'

IMG_2902.JPG
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby Seproth » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:17 pm

*unburrows hereself* Nah digidus had it

also I enjoy a good running joke to be honest
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:43 pm

Any comic updates?
dude101
---

Postby digidus » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:51 pm

I feel like we should let Nottie finish the comic at his own pace. Begging him for updates constantly isn't going to make him work faster. And even if it did: good and soon, pick one.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seproth » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:17 pm

digidus wrote:I feel like we should let Nottie finish the comic at his own pace. Begging him for updates constantly isn't going to make him work faster. And even if it did: good and soon, pick one.

Yeah guys seriously exercise some restraint.

Begging and pleading is only going to make him burnout.

Nottie take your time we aren't in any rush
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Notthisagain » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:22 pm

digidus wrote:I feel like we should let Nottie finish the comic at his own pace. Begging him for updates constantly isn't going to make him work faster. And even if it did: good and soon, pick one.

Seproth wrote:

Yeah guys seriously exercise some restraint.

Begging and pleading is only going to make him burnout.

Nottie take your time we aren't in any rush

You guys are great, I love you guys :3

I have a bunch of things going on so it be a bit until I get a page completed, plus I've got Christmas shopping to do and I'm stressing about that since I'm kind of strapped for cash, but I do have something I want to coming up so at least there's that
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby dude101 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:19 pm

Notthisagain wrote:You guys are great, I love you guys :3

I have a bunch of things going on so it be a bit until I get a page completed, plus I've got Christmas shopping to do and I'm stressing about that since I'm kind of strapped for cash, but I do have something I want to coming up so at least there's that

Hey no problem. I'm not trying to rush you at all. I was just asking out of curiosity.
dude101
---

Postby SuperKirby » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:45 pm

Speaking of comics, has anyone been able to obtain "Family Bindings 2"? It's been a while since its release, and it hasn't been posted anywhere from what I've seen...
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby dude101 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:08 pm

SuperKirby wrote:Speaking of comics, has anyone been able to obtain "Family Bindings 2"? It's been a while since its release, and it hasn't been posted anywhere from what I've seen...

Same goes with "Fitting In", also from the same site as the other comic! Kinda sucks since Giantessa got shut down evidently.
dude101
---

Postby SuperKirby » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:09 pm

dude101 wrote:
SuperKirby wrote:Speaking of comics, has anyone been able to obtain "Family Bindings 2"? It's been a while since its release, and it hasn't been posted anywhere from what I've seen...

Same goes with "Fitting In", also from the same site as the other comic! Kinda sucks since Giantessa got shut down evidently.

Oh?
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby BlueCrimsonDragonx » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:37 pm

kjsfh wrote:I found out about a couple of Korean videos about the digestive system put out by yakult, I was pretty sure the host was female, and there's some good pictures, but I have not been able to find either of the videos yet:

1st vid:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=%E3%81%8 ... =765&dpr=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN81viMCfig
BlueCrimsonDragonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:54 am

BlueCrimsonDragonx wrote:
kjsfh wrote:I found out about a couple of Korean videos about the digestive system put out by yakult, I was pretty sure the host was female, and there's some good pictures, but I have not been able to find either of the videos yet:

1st vid:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=%E3%81%8 ... =765&dpr=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN81viMCfig

Haha awesome! But where's the indication that the host is female?
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kjsfh » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:47 pm

At around 5:16, he says that they're going inside Lucia's (the girl's) stomach. Although it's phrased in a way that's a bit of a pun in Spanish.

Also, around 11:20, when he's talking to Lucia (the girl), he tells her that her belly is cleaner than most adults because of how well she eats, and she thanks him (muchos gracias).
kjsfh
Participator

Postby MarcusDz » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:18 pm

harold18 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnIConwTwK4 (1:19:14) According to a website about this film, the "endo" scene takes place inside the giantess' (who's a robot) belly button.

What's the name of the film?
MarcusDz
New to the forum

Postby Seproth » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:26 pm

kjsfh wrote:At around 5:16, he says that they're going inside Lucia's (the girl's) stomach. Although it's phrased in a way that's a bit of a pun in Spanish.

Also, around 11:20, when he's talking to Lucia (the girl), he tells her that her belly is cleaner than most adults because of how well she eats, and she thanks him (muchos gracias).

Wait does she go inside her own body...

0_o
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:00 pm

Seproth wrote:
kjsfh wrote:At around 5:16, he says that they're going inside Lucia's (the girl's) stomach. Although it's phrased in a way that's a bit of a pun in Spanish.

0_o

Yeah, self-endo. Only other time I've seen that was Futurama with Fry. But at least there its a micro robot that Fry's piloting virtually. THIS? If they didn't SAY its Lucia's body, we wouldn't know! That's weird, man....
dude101
---

Postby SilentWarrior » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:55 am

dude101 wrote:
Seproth wrote:

0_o

Yeah, self-endo. Only other time I've seen that was Futurama with Fry. But at least there its a micro robot that Fry's piloting virtually. THIS? If they didn't SAY its Lucia's body, we wouldn't know! That's weird, man....

As someone who speaks Spanish I can tell you that that thing does say that they will enter her stomach, in the other part that is at 11:20 she is grateful for having been saved not because he has cleansed her intestine, he It means that the intestine of children are cleaner than those of adults but does not specify the intestine of someone.

If it is inside of her I must admit that I do not like the way it is carried out, since there are no dialogues of her making any comment that it is her body or that she says a comment about her inside.
SilentWarrior
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world