Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby GameOfPickles » Fri May 19, 2017 4:36 pm

Kain wrote:Really? I kind of assumed they were going to get burped out, with the cola and all. I have to say i'm sad I wont get to see the internal shots, but Giantessfan knows that internal views seem to be the fan favorites so they tease them out as slow as possible, which caused me to cancel my sub.):

Yeah, I totally thought she was just going to burp them out too since that seems to be how they have had others escape previously. Are there even any burps in the recent pages or was the cola just a tease?
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby ladyalexis31 » Fri May 19, 2017 4:39 pm

https://members.vorefan.com/comics/Ring-Retrieval/c=5/

Another comic with endo although as usual it's only the first part. I'm not sure if it's been posted here before but I have the chapter available if people want it.
ladyalexis31
Been posting for a bit

Postby acet » Fri May 19, 2017 4:52 pm

That would be great!
acet
Been posting for a bit

Postby ladyalexis31 » Fri May 19, 2017 4:56 pm

Just PM me and I'll see if I can send you a download link
ladyalexis31
Been posting for a bit

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Fri May 19, 2017 7:23 pm

Seproth wrote:
But I will NEVER BE A HOST!!!! As I have said numerous times this is both my thing and also my single greatest paranoid fear.

No seriously when I was 6 I stopped eating food because I was afraid that there might be tiny people trying to get into my body... I had to go to the hospital for being dangerously underweight

Bloody hell, I thought I was the only one! The idea of being a host seriously ruffles my feathers, I'd just so much rather be on the other side of the endo story haha

PS. Shoutout to Asterisk74 and Nottie, I'm excited to be part of this fun comic :gulp:
Last edited by CityofLukingtonTEMP on Sat May 20, 2017 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bloomkoto » Fri May 19, 2017 8:11 pm

Jeez everyone seems super stoked to go inside my body o-o I don't know whether to feel honored of terrified for my life xD but it is an honor to be drawn by Nottie and have fellow endo lovers to be exploring my insides ^^
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby Notthisagain » Fri May 19, 2017 9:08 pm

JMDarkly wrote:Oh, and Nottie. Thank you for this.

IMG_2313.JPG
IMG_2313.JPG (12.62 KiB) Viewed 1826 times

Oh shucks :3

ladyalexis31 wrote:Okay, I've got the latest issue of A Weekend Alone and whilst it has a couple of internal shots, most of it is assorted micro crushing which has personally never been something I like. The next issue looks like it may have some more endo stuff.

Yeah I figured as much, the previews they showed hinted at that, but I was really hoping they wouldn't go down that road, I'm not a fan of crushing so I hope next issue is more giantess ending stuff

Bloomkoto wrote:Jeez everyone seems super stoked to go inside my body o-o I don't know whether to feel honored of terrified for my life xD but it is an honor to be drawn by Nottie and have fellow endo lovers to be exploring my insides ^^

You all flatter me, but I'm glad I can be involved in some way, hopefully I don't disappoint
IMG_2071.PNG
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby Seasoul25 » Sat May 20, 2017 7:58 am

Bloomkoto wrote:Jeez everyone seems super stoked to go inside my body o-o I don't know whether to feel honored of terrified for my life xD but it is an honor to be drawn by Nottie and have fellow endo lovers to be exploring my insides ^^

Can I join? or I guess its crowded huh.
Seasoul25
Somewhat familiar

Postby flashlight15 » Sat May 20, 2017 4:32 pm

Guys I managed to get the download for AWA 11, let me know if this works, hope this helps. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ibp3uhfydduybyv/AWA11.zip
flashlight15
Somewhat familiar

Postby harold18 » Sat May 20, 2017 5:04 pm

I like to join as well, though I prefer being a cameo character than one of the mains.

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:
Seproth wrote:
But I will NEVER BE A HOST!!!! As I have said numerous times this is both my thing and also my single greatest paranoid fear.

No seriously when I was 6 I stopped eating food because I was afraid that there might be tiny people trying to get into my body... I had to go to the hospital for being dangerously underweight

Bloody hell, I thought I was the only one! The idea of being a host seriously ruffles my feathers, I'd just so much rather be on the other side of the endo story haha

PS. Shoutout to Asterisk74 and Nottie, I'm excited to be part of this fun comic :gulp:

I never really like being the host myself, but I'm not afraid of it. I agreed with Lukington here, I'm more used to being on that side of the endo story.
harold18
Somewhat familiar

Postby JMDarkly » Sat May 20, 2017 5:10 pm

Considering I'm male, I doubt anyone would want me to be a host. LOL
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zikade » Sat May 20, 2017 5:25 pm

flashlight15 wrote:Guys I managed to get the download for AWA 11, let me know if this works, hope this helps. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ibp3uhfydduybyv/AWA11.zip

Works great, thanks!
zikade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bloomkoto » Sat May 20, 2017 6:34 pm

Notthisagain wrote:
JMDarkly wrote:Oh, and Nottie. Thank you for this.

IMG_2313.JPG

Oh shucks :3

ladyalexis31 wrote:Okay, I've got the latest issue of A Weekend Alone and whilst it has a couple of internal shots, most of it is assorted micro crushing which has personally never been something I like. The next issue looks like it may have some more endo stuff.

Yeah I figured as much, the previews they showed hinted at that, but I was really hoping they wouldn't go down that road, I'm not a fan of crushing so I hope next issue is more giantess ending stuff

You all flatter me, but I'm glad I can be involved in some way, hopefully I don't disappoint
IMG_2071.PNG

Hey honey check in with your friend Asterik I sent him a pic to help you two out ^^
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby Mehtwo » Sat May 20, 2017 11:32 pm

I'll join if there is hopefully a next time, or make a cameo if there's no more space left
Mehtwo
Participator

Postby SilentWarrior » Sun May 21, 2017 2:03 am

A endo party? Wow, i can help with that if you want
SilentWarrior
Been posting for a bit

Postby Asterisk74 » Sun May 21, 2017 12:53 pm

SilentWarrior wrote:A endo party? Wow, i can help with that if you want

Oh, wow. Aren't you that guy that makes those great endo comics on DA? What did you have in mind?
https://ko-fi.com/dwarfstaraster
This stuff gets expensive! Any donations are appreciated!
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby flashlight15 » Mon May 22, 2017 11:01 pm

Hey guys btw I just began writing a story and Id appriciate to hear your feedback, thanks.

http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6704
flashlight15
Somewhat familiar

Postby UltimateBananaDX » Tue May 23, 2017 2:47 am

UltimateBananaDX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Tue May 23, 2017 3:25 am

Ochiko is usually pretty good, and this isn't an exception.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bloomkoto » Wed May 24, 2017 5:53 pm

Curious, hows that endo project going? O-o
Bloomkoto
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world