Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Asderternal » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:11 pm

Asderternal
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bloomkoto » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:07 pm

I guess it's apart of the southern part of me haha. Anyways message me on here! I'm sorta new like you still so I'm still trying to get to know everyone o-O
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby Asderternal » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:51 am

well
anyone in here knows some scenes when a tiny enters in a ear and goes to the brain?
Asderternal
Been posting for a bit

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:02 pm

Asderternal wrote:well
anyone in here knows some scenes when a tiny enters in a ear and goes to the brain?

Hi there! One of our old favourites is Tom Petty's 'Make it Better' music video where he enters a girl's brain via ear to perform the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnztiaAilWo
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Asderternal » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:23 pm

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:

Hi there! One of our old favourites is Tom Petty's 'Make it Better' music video where he enters a girl's brain via ear to perform the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnztiaAilWo

I already know that one.
Asderternal
Been posting for a bit

Postby hmhmh6532 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:30 pm

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bloomkoto » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:31 pm

Anyone remember this endo video I think a fetish model named Mandy made it called "Fantastic Voreage" or something like that where she has a not so bright friend shrink into a star wars/star trek ship and has her go down her throat while she watches? I honestly cannot find it for my life like I've been tearing my hair out over it (literally). =/
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby Bloomkoto » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:33 pm

hmhmh6532 wrote:

Here's a whole playlist of ear stuff, though most doesn't have the brain.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... BB78BC3694

Welp time to go to Hollywood, sit down with a sign, and protest for more brain endo.
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:47 pm

Bloomkoto wrote:Anyone remember this endo video I think a fetish model named Mandy made it called "Fantastic Voreage" or something like that where she has a not so bright friend shrink into a star wars/star trek ship and has her go down her throat while she watches? I honestly cannot find it for my life like I've been tearing my hair out over it (literally). =/

Yeah BK absolutely and the other girl's name was IsabelleShy, a quick search found me this promo for the sequel: https://www.fetishlands.net/pages/video/3642
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bloomkoto » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:06 pm

Bloomkoto wrote:Anyone remember this endo video I think a fetish model named Mandy made it called "Fantastic Voreage" or something like that where she has a not so bright friend shrink into a star wars/star trek ship and has her go down her throat while she watches? I honestly cannot find it for my life like I've been tearing my hair out over it (literally). =/

Yeah BK absolutely and the other girl's name was IsabelleShy, a quick search found me this promo for the sequel: https://www.fetishlands.net/pages/video/3642

o: you're my hero!!! *kisses you on the cheek*
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby filiberto » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:05 am

Has anyone seen the whole thing? The premise looks interesting but $25 is pretty steep for a video. Interested to hear someone's review of it
filiberto
Participator

Postby Seasoul25 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:23 am

filiberto wrote:

Has anyone seen the whole thing? The premise looks interesting but $25 is pretty steep for a video. Interested to hear someone's review of it
Bloomkoto wrote:

o: you're my hero!!! *kisses you on the cheek*

I get nothing? well! You can find it on youtube, also found some neat endo one that had some brain play but I forgot the name of it.
Seasoul25
Somewhat familiar

Postby Asderternal » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:28 am

and you dont have the link of it?, did you check the "history tab?"
Asderternal
Been posting for a bit

Postby Asderternal » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:35 pm

hey guys, i want to upload something on my account in here..but i dont have any ideas.

anyone..now give me some endo ideas..
(characters, or whatever you got in your head.)

(° -° ) ( °- °)
just remember, nose, ear and brain are my thang :T
Asderternal
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bloomkoto » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:33 pm

Asderternal wrote:hey guys, i want to upload something on my account in here..but i dont have any ideas.

anyone..now give me some endo ideas..
(characters, or whatever you got in your head.)

(° -° ) ( °- °)
just remember, nose, ear and brain are my thang :T

Yknow that stuffs my thing too o; Ima see if I still got my book of rough drafts and I'll hit you up. Also you can upload pics on imgur and just paste the link c:
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby Bloomkoto » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:52 pm

@Sea *cheek kiss*
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby Seasoul25 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:18 am

Bloomkoto wrote:@Sea *cheek kiss*

AWWWW ./////////. T-t-thank you BK.

heres a fantastic voyage type one I found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRZmGOAQOjs
Seasoul25
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jamie44 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:52 pm

Hey guys, I'm new here. I have looked through and enjoyed all of the endo stuff that all of you guys share. :D
Jamie44
New to the forum

Postby SuperKirby » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:06 pm

Welcome to the forum, Jamie44!
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby dude101 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:39 pm

Jamie44 wrote:Hey guys, I'm new here. I have looked through and enjoyed all of the endo stuff that all of you guys share. :D

Hey Jamie! Do you have an account on Writing.com?
dude101
---

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world