Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Jamie44 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:43 pm

dude101 wrote:
Jamie44 wrote:Hey guys, I'm new here. I have looked through and enjoyed all of the endo stuff that all of you guys share. :D

Hey Jamie! Do you have an account on Writing.com?

I don't believe I do. If I do it must be old and I have more likely than not forgotten the password for it.
Jamie44
New to the forum

Postby dude101 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:44 pm

Jamie44 wrote:
dude101 wrote:
Jamie44 wrote:Hey guys, I'm new here. I have looked through and enjoyed all of the endo stuff that all of you guys share. :D

Hey Jamie! Do you have an account on Writing.com?

I don't believe I do. If I do it must be old and I have more likely than not forgotten the password for it.

If not, I recommend joining! I've got some good endo/gts interactives on my account.
dude101
---

Postby SuperKirby » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:53 pm

Yeah, I've seen a lot of good interactives over there. Straight-up joining is free, but you can buy certain benefits!
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby 22209 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:57 pm

Hey guys, i was curious if you have found any videos involving an inside view of a woman's heartbeat (I.E zoom into her chest and we see her heart beating).
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jamie44 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:03 pm

I don't remember what it was called, but I know there was a story I think on writing that was about a giantess slumber party. It was interactive and you essentially went inside nose to nose with all the party guests and the mother and sister I believe. I think it got accidentally deleted or something.
Jamie44
New to the forum

Postby dude101 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:06 pm

Jamie44 wrote:I don't remember what it was called, but I know there was a story I think on writing that was about a giantess slumber party. It was interactive and you essentially went inside nose to nose with all the party guests and the mother and sister I believe. I think it got accidentally deleted or something.

Sounds cool! Btw, i posted these ideas on the Writing.com thread, but I want your opinion on them. These could make for some awesome interactives:

* A *fantastic voyage" type "heroes vs villains" chase story based on "Star Vs the Forces of Evil" that takes place primarily inside Star Butterfly herself (the action can also move over to Jackie's body too somehow if needed). There used to be a Kim Possible interactive similar to this that got barely added to before disappearing.
* An "Ant Bully" story set inside Tiffany, the older sister from the movie.
* A "Hotel Transylvania" shrink/endo interactive set inside Mavis.

What do you think?
dude101
---

Postby Jamie44 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:07 pm

dude101 wrote:
Jamie44 wrote:I don't remember what it was called, but I know there was a story I think on writing that was about a giantess slumber party. It was interactive and you essentially went inside nose to nose with all the party guests and the mother and sister I believe. I think it got accidentally deleted or something.

Sounds cool! Btw, i posted these ideas on the Writing.com thread, but I want your opinion on them. These could make for some awesome interactives:

* A *fantastic voyage" type "heroes vs villains" chase story based on "Star Vs the Forces of Evil" that takes place primarily inside Star Butterfly herself (the action can also move over to Jackie's body too somehow if needed). There used to be a Kim Possible interactive similar to this that got barely added to before disappearing.

What do you think?

If I can get the time too I wouldn't mind checking out your writing :D. I've actually had like a load of ideas for some giantess/endo stories but I have been interested in maybe writing them with someone.
Jamie44
New to the forum

Postby SuperKirby » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:09 pm

Ooh, what ideas do you have, Jamie?
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby dude101 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:11 pm

Jamie44 wrote:
dude101 wrote:

What do you think?

If I can get the time too I wouldn't mind checking out your writing :D. I've actually had like a load of ideas for some giantess/endo stories but I have been interested in maybe writing them with someone.

I can help! Here's my Writing.com account: https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/iambeowulf
dude101
---

Postby Jamie44 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:13 pm

SuperKirby wrote:Ooh, what ideas do you have, Jamie?

1.) Having a student shrink down and exploring the *WHOLE* body of his science teacher in her bedroom. She can also be sick.
2.) A snobby bitch has to go inside of a goth girl's body and fight off her germs for extra credit.
3.) A bully has a unpopular girl go inside of her head and publicly humiliate her by controlling her.
Jamie44
New to the forum

Postby SuperKirby » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:24 pm

I really like #1! 2 and 3 sound promising, too.
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby Blah-San » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:34 pm

Yeah, that one was mine. It ended up getting deleted, but not intentionally. I wanted to get rid of my writing.com account (I guess I was just self-conscious about having one, even though there's really no way anyone would find out about me having it anyway) but I didn't realize deleting it would also delete everything I started. I'd see a bunch of interactive chapters written by people who deleted their accounts, and they just said "by a previous member" or something like that, so I just assumed that's what would happen to the interactive. Then I deleted my account and the whole thing just disappeared.

I'm glad to hear somebody else liked it though. I created it with a friend who I've kind of lost contact with since then, and we wanted it to be primarily about nose stuff (honestly that's the only kind of vore/endo I'm interested in), but not many other people ever ended up being interested in it.

I suppose I could always be down for some more collaborative writing if anybody wanted to do it, but as I said above my interests are pretty specific, so I don't really expect everybody to cater to me. Also it's been a while and I've gotten older, so I probably wouldn't want to get involved unless the characters are at least college-age or something.
Blah-San
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jamie44 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:34 pm

SuperKirby wrote:I really like #1! 2 and 3 sound promising, too.

Thanks, it's something that I honestly think can be made into something lengthy. And I would want it to like start at her dirty bare feet and go through her whole body, including nose and ear.
Jamie44
New to the forum

Postby Jamie44 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:36 pm

Blah-San wrote:

Yeah, that one was mine. It ended up getting deleted, but not intentionally. I wanted to get rid of my writing.com account (I guess I was just self-conscious about having one, even though there's really no way anyone would find out about me having it anyway) but I didn't realize deleting it would also delete everything I started. I'd see a bunch of interactive chapters written by people who deleted their accounts, and they just said "by a previous member" or something like that, so I just assumed that's what would happen to the interactive. Then I deleted my account and the whole thing just disappeared.

I'm glad to hear somebody else liked it though. I created it with a friend who I've kind of lost contact with since then, and we wanted it to be primarily about nose stuff (honestly that's the only kind of vore/endo I'm interested in), but not many other people ever ended up being interested in it.

I suppose I could always be down for some more collaborative writing if anybody wanted to do it, but as I said above my interests are pretty specific, so I don't really expect everybody to cater to me. Also it's been a while and I've gotten older, so I probably wouldn't want to get involved unless the characters are at least college-age or something.

Holy shit you're the writer?! Dude I have to say I absolutley loved reading through it. It was really well detailed and it was something that finally catered to my nose kink. I legit enjoyed it and felt sad when I found out that it was gone for good.
Jamie44
New to the forum

Postby Blah-San » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:45 pm

Jamie44 wrote:
Blah-San wrote:

Holy shit you're the writer?! Dude I have to say I absolutley loved reading through it. It was really well detailed and it was something that finally catered to my nose kink. I legit enjoyed it and felt sad when I found out that it was gone for good.

Thanks, that means a lot. Fetish writing has kind of become my passion project over the years, though I suppose it's apparent that I don't write a lot of vore or endo stuff since I haven't posted any here. To be honest I don't think I even have a fetish for giantesses or vore or endo, I just have a nose fetish and nose endo goes hand in hand with it. Again I don't expect anyone to cater to my specific interests, but that just made that interactive all the sweeter once we finally managed to get it going. I wish I had a backup of it somewhere too, but sadly I think it really is gone.

If you get any of your interactive ideas going, I'd be happy to write some nose chapters provided the characters aren't super young or anything.
Blah-San
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jamie44 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:52 pm

Thanks man :D I figured I would structure the whole teacher body exploration thing out one day. I wanted to find another person to write it alongside me since I don't write amazingly or at all really all on my own. Maybe if it get's written, I could ask you for advice with the nose chapter, or any nose part in a giantess story for that matter.
Jamie44
New to the forum

Postby Jamie44 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:54 pm

Would anyone here be interested in doing such a story like this with me? Maybe if you guys have a KIK or Skype or something like that and you could post it here and we could message about it? Just so I don't clog this fine thread up with this stuff hahaha.
Jamie44
New to the forum

Postby Asterisk74 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:56 pm

Blah-San wrote:
Thanks, that means a lot. Fetish writing has kind of become my passion project over the years, though I suppose it's apparent that I don't write a lot of vore or endo stuff since I haven't posted any here. To be honest I don't think I even have a fetish for giantesses or vore or endo, I just have a nose fetish and nose endo goes hand in hand with it. Again I don't expect anyone to cater to my specific interests, but that just made that interactive all the sweeter once we finally managed to get it going. I wish I had a backup of it somewhere too, but sadly I think it really is gone.

If you get any of your interactive ideas going, I'd be happy to write some nose chapters provided the characters aren't super young or anything.

We could recreate the interactive, y'know. I have enough points on my account to buy some membership and create an interactive. The chapters may be gone, but we can reuse the characters. That was my favorite part of the story.
https://ko-fi.com/dwarfstaraster
This stuff gets expensive! Any donations are appreciated!
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby Blah-San » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:06 pm

Asterisk74 wrote:
Blah-San wrote:

We could recreate the interactive, y'know. I have enough points on my account to buy some membership and create an interactive. The chapters may be gone, but we can reuse the characters. That was my favorite part of the story.

I suppose it could be nice to do an updated take on the same characters. Like I said before, I'd like to age them up a bit this time (maybe have them be at a college party instead, or something like that), but I think we could make it work. Also, if you do set this up, feel free to go wherever you like with it and incorporate whatever kind of endo you want, though I'd like to have one or two paths for nose-centric stuff.
Blah-San
Somewhat familiar

Postby Asterisk74 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:16 pm

I think I will. But you can do whatever you like with it. I'll get my membership and set up the story, but it will basically be yours to do with except for the fact that it'll be hosting on my profile. I've been wanting to make some more interactives so it's really no trouble to do this.
https://ko-fi.com/dwarfstaraster
This stuff gets expensive! Any donations are appreciated!
Asterisk74
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world