Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby ihateu91 » Thu May 09, 2019 8:53 am

C) Maybe there should be more appreciation for the fact that people are even searching for shit and that not every find is going to be gold?

Nobody is obligated to share what they find.

I never once said that it was a particularly good find, that people should "compliment and drool over" it - quite the opposite. I said twice in my post that it was a weird one. I'm certainly not looking for a pat on the back. But repeatedly complaining about something I shared because it's literally relevant to the thread is just ungrateful. If you didn't/don't like it, move on.

Trying to enforce a rule that limits content shared because "I didn't like that one" is just silly. Especially considering we've had everything in this thread from complaining about a lack of content, people sharing fan-fiction, random off-topic conversations, people wishing for content to appear or hypothesising over cartoons they want to do endo episodes... to reposts of old shit and finds that aren't even endo content in any way shape or form.
ihateu91
---

Postby Seproth » Thu May 09, 2019 9:14 am

I did say I appreciate the find.

I just said it was fucking weird and awful.

and appreciate the hard work and effort you did put in.

I believe you should post every little thing you find.

Yeah beggars cannot be choosers indeed.

I watched both... it was what I imagine a lot of drugs to be like... just a lot of them... So many...
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SamL369 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:25 am

Digidus man. Youve got to be one of the most negative people ive ever seen. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find stuff nowadays? Its a miracle that we are still able to find anything at all. Posting endo moments in media is the entire point of this thread.

The other day i got on a roll and found leads to like 5 manga with endo in them and posted each one as I found a source to it. Instead of being cool about it, you came in like "don't clutter up the thread!" Like, the fuck? Im posting exactly what this thread is meant for, which not many people here are even doing at all.

Then Ihateu91 finds an endo scenario in a female (its quality/your tastes are irrelevant) and youre still complaining to the point of telling him not to post it. Why?

Listen, if you really have to complain about something, why dont you point out the actual off topic shit that happens in here all the time, that ihateu91 summarized pretty well in his post above: ("people sharing fan-fiction, random off-topic conversations, people wishing for content to appear or hypothesising over cartoons they want to do endo episodes... to reposts of old shit and finds that aren't even endo content in any way shape or form.")

I feel like you really need to chill out brother. Life and this thread especially are not that serious. Its hard to take your criticism seriously when you hardly, if ever, contribute anything beside negativity.
SAM-L-369
SamL369
Somewhat familiar

Postby digidus » Thu May 09, 2019 9:29 am

SamL369 wrote:The other day i got on a roll and found leads to like 5 manga with endo in them and posted each one as I found a source to it. Instead of being cool about it, you came in like "don't clutter up the thread!" Like, the fuck? Im posting exactly what this thread is meant for, which not many people here are even doing at all.

I never once said I didn't appreciate what you found. I really did! They're great finds. I was just asking, politely, not to post multiple times in a row when you find something new. I know it's exciting to find new endo, but multiposting is generally frowned upon. You can always edit your latest post if you pick up any fresh sightings.

I'll give you the other points though. Constant negative thinking is a recurring flaw of mine and it's something I've always had to work on but can never really escape.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SamL369 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:45 am

digidus wrote:I never once said I didn't appreciate what you found. I really did! They're great finds. I was just asking, politely, not to post multiple times in a row when you find something new. I know it's exciting to find new endo, but multiposting is generally frowned upon. You can always edit your latest post if you pick up any fresh sightings.

I'll give you the other points though. Constant negative thinking is a recurring flaw of mine and it's something I've always had to work on but can never really escape.

Yeah i should have just edited the post now that I think about it haha.

You're good though man, I've had the same problem in real life sometimes, if you let youre mind slip into that type of thinking its so hard to get out of. I was just asking if you could try to keep it out of this thread since its so easy to control exactly what you post. Im not pissed at you or anything and I know you've made some good finds in the past, it just gets kind of annoying when I finally find something ive been looking for only to have it complained about when I share it. Thats all Im tryna say. So no beef digidus, its all good.

Anyway, lets get back on topic now :-D
SAM-L-369
SamL369
Somewhat familiar

Postby JMDarkly » Thu May 09, 2019 4:15 pm

Some requests I asked for from Nottie.~

JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Thu May 09, 2019 4:57 pm

Nice. I hope Lena gets out somehow.....
dude101
---

Postby Notthisagain » Sat May 11, 2019 8:07 pm

Hey that's some pretty good art, I wonder who drew it :3
Also on my DeviantArt and in my Gallery I started a new Good Intentions story, the endo portion just started so that's why I haven't posted it here...so here it is
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby JMDarkly » Sat May 11, 2019 9:30 pm

Oh hey.~ Just realized Kristi has a Tree Boy plushie.~ LOL. Still, great work, as per usual, Nottie. And thanks again.~
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seproth » Sat May 11, 2019 11:52 pm

*nods her head* Nottie is truly the best of us!

Also I will enjoy them running around inside Adorable blonde girl's head.

Yes I am aware that Adorable Blonde girl has a name.

It is in fact Adorable Blonde girl...

Who is a cheerleader and for some reason that surprises the shit out of me!
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Notthisagain » Wed May 15, 2019 1:02 pm

I forgot to upload this page here, I sent it to my DeviantArt already so here y’all go Image
Also it’s in my Gallery if anyone cares
Notthisagain
---

Postby dude101 » Wed May 15, 2019 1:43 pm

Why does this remind me of a Spongebob episode of sorts? lol
dude101
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri May 17, 2019 9:09 am

It seems that SilentWarrior8 had recently done a 3-page endo comic called "The Steph interior", just wanted to say that.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Notthisagain » Fri May 17, 2019 10:20 pm

sabrina_diamond wrote:It seems that SilentWarrior8 had recently done a 3-page endo comic called "The Steph interior", just wanted to say that.

Well you should link it then lol
01 02 03
Also here's a new page to the third "Good Intentions" story, i'll upload it here, but check it out in my Gallery and on my DeviantArt
Notthisagain
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sat May 18, 2019 12:03 am

The Steph interior (part 1)- https://www.deviantart.com/8silentwarri ... -795287904

The Steph interior (part 2)- https://www.deviantart.com/8silentwarri ... -796214869

The Steph interior (part 3)- https://www.deviantart.com/8silentwarri ... -797091419

I am hoping for a sequel to it later on (and I was expecting a full/wide shot of the stomach's interior complete with digested food) but I still enjoyed most of it. I also liked the gurgle effect on page 3 of it :gulp:
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Seproth » Sat May 18, 2019 6:35 pm

sabrina_diamond wrote:The Steph interior (part 1)- https://www.deviantart.com/8silentwarri ... -795287904

The Steph interior (part 2)- https://www.deviantart.com/8silentwarri ... -796214869

The Steph interior (part 3)- https://www.deviantart.com/8silentwarri ... -797091419

I am hoping for a sequel to it later on (and I was expecting a full/wide shot of the stomach's interior complete with digested food) but I still enjoyed most of it. I also liked the gurgle effect on page 3 of it :gulp:

Good old Sabrina more then anyone else is perfect for being the hostess of this kind of setup.

Not like me though... that is my nightmares made manifest
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bloomkoto » Sat May 18, 2019 6:51 pm

Good to see the server’s back.. and nobody told me -_- it’s alright I’ll squish you all later with my teeth even though *shudders* I don’t like tiny blood. Anyways ^_^ good to be back!!! Here’s my blab of both personal and endo related stuff.

1. The band I’m in Pyramids In The Artic is working on an EP, my guitar, synth, and vocals featured. No clue about the release date

2. I’m in the process of new stuff for Nottie & I’s Collabs (Good Intentions/Endowatch). Here’s the following hints:

Good Intentions is about to have a few new important characters

Endowatch shall have a zippy favorite as the next hostess with the mostess

3. Ever so talented SilentWarrior & I have new stuff coming soon and I’m writing a few sequels to some of our past projects

4. I have severe writer’s block and desperation for brain content

5. I love like 90% of you with all my heart and it’s good to be back c:

6. Thanks to Luke for helping me keep in touch with some of the Eka’s regulars

Okay that’s like... my post of the month I guess o-O
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby Bloomkoto » Sat May 18, 2019 7:04 pm

Notthisagain wrote:
sabrina_diamond wrote:It seems that SilentWarrior8 had recently done a 3-page endo comic called "The Steph interior", just wanted to say that.

Well you should link it then lol
01 02 03
Also here's a new page to the third "Good Intentions" story, i'll upload it here, but check it out in my Gallery and on my DeviantArt

Precious Kristi is 100% must protect at all costs
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby Asterisk74 » Sat May 18, 2019 9:10 pm

Bloomkoto wrote:Good to see the server’s back.. and nobody told me -_- it’s alright I’ll squish you all later with my teeth even though *shudders* I don’t like tiny blood. Anyways ^_^ good to be back!!! Here’s my blab of both personal and endo related stuff.

1. The band I’m in Pyramids In The Artic is working on an EP, my guitar, synth, and vocals featured. No clue about the release date

2. I’m in the process of new stuff for Nottie & I’s Collabs (Good Intentions/Endowatch). Here’s the following hints:

Good Intentions is about to have a few new important characters

Endowatch shall have a zippy favorite as the next hostess with the mostess

3. Ever so talented SilentWarrior & I have new stuff coming soon and I’m writing a few sequels to some of our past projects

4. I have severe writer’s block and desperation for brain content

5. I love like 90% of you with all my heart and it’s good to be back c:

6. Thanks to Luke for helping me keep in touch with some of the Eka’s regulars

Okay that’s like... my post of the month I guess o-O

When the EP comes out, are you going to share with the class?
https://ko-fi.com/dwarfstaraster
This stuff gets expensive! Any donations are appreciated!
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby digidus » Sat May 18, 2019 10:43 pm

Notthisagain wrote:Also here's a new page to the third "Good Intentions" story, i'll upload it here, but check it out in my Gallery and on my DeviantArt

Claire somehow does not hear or acknowledge any of this happening... :thinking:
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world