Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby digidus » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:09 pm

Yeah, wishful thinking.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby flashlight15 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:40 pm

dude101 wrote:
flashlight15 wrote:I doubt this will really show much in terms of giantess, but I mean I had been watching previews of movies and found this: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... ek_UfmumXw

If you ask me, I find the concept pretty funny tbh.

Dude, there's not gonna be endo in that movie.

I'm just referring to giantess action in general, not endo, I wouldn't believe there would be endo even for a second in that movie. Anyway, any of you guys come up with some new things? I feel like it's been dead on here for the past week.
flashlight15
Somewhat familiar

Postby JMDarkly » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:41 pm

Not really sure what the point of this movie is. There doesn't seem to be an conflict as far as I can tell.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:46 pm

JMDarkly wrote:Not really sure what the point of this movie is. There doesn't seem to be an conflict as far as I can tell.

Betcha some asshole who didn't downsize will come along and insist on wiping them all out, kinda like the Ant Bully if anyone saw that...
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:00 pm

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:
JMDarkly wrote:Not really sure what the point of this movie is. There doesn't seem to be an conflict as far as I can tell.

Betcha some asshole who didn't downsize will come along and insist on wiping them all out, kinda like the Ant Bully if anyone saw that...

That was even worse. You had a hot sister played by Chloe from Smallville, and she's only in 3 scenes, one of which being a centerpiece in the middle of the movie. She should've been the focus of the climax, not Paul Giamatti who had even LESS scenes before the 3rd act!
dude101
---

Postby JMDarkly » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:16 pm

dude101 wrote:
CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:

That was even worse. You had a hot sister played by Chloe from Smallville, and she's only in 3 scenes, one of which being a centerpiece in the middle of the movie. She should've been the focus of the climax, not Paul Giamatti who had even LESS scenes before the 3rd act!

'Hot' is subjective in that case. The human character models in that movie weren't the greatest. Honestly, the female ants looked more attractive.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:08 pm

JMDarkly wrote:'Hot' is subjective in that case. The human character models in that movie weren't the greatest. Honestly, the female ants looked more attractive.

Well, Tif going around with an exposed belly button the whole movie WAS kinda hot dude. I'm a sucker for that stuff as a belly and ass guy.
dude101
---

Postby SuperKirby » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:21 pm

dude101 wrote:
JMDarkly wrote:'Hot' is subjective in that case. The human character models in that movie weren't the greatest. Honestly, the female ants looked more attractive.

Well, Tif going around with an exposed belly button the whole movie WAS kinda hot dude. I'm a sucker for that stuff as a belly and ass guy.

I'm with you on belly stuff!
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby Asterisk74 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:31 pm

Well guys, it's finally here! Nottie has officially begun the comic we've all been waiting for. Here's the first two pages, no endo yet. I haven't seen Bloom in a while, hopefully she drops by and see that the comic has begun.

Asterisk 01.JPG

Asterisk 02.JPG
https://ko-fi.com/dwarfstaraster
This stuff gets expensive! Any donations are appreciated!
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby JMDarkly » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:59 pm

Asterisk74 wrote:Well guys, it's finally here! Nottie has officially begun the comic we've all been waiting for. Here's the first two pages, no endo yet. I haven't seen Bloom in a while, hopefully she drops by and see that the comic has begun.

Asterisk 01.JPG

Asterisk 02.JPG

LOL. Oh my god. I love it. Only way this could be better is if we find out that 'I' did it on purpose from the start. Also..."SCIENCE!" Thank you Nottie.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:30 pm

Agreed. Great start so far, Nottie!
dude101
---

Postby harold18 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:19 pm

Asterisk74 wrote:Well guys, it's finally here! Nottie has officially begun the comic we've all been waiting for. Here's the first two pages, no endo yet. I haven't seen Bloom in a while, hopefully she drops by and see that the comic has begun.

Asterisk 01.JPG

Asterisk 02.JPG

I love the satire at the beginning of the comic! :D Keep up the good work as always because it's getting pretty good.
harold18
Somewhat familiar

Postby JMDarkly » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:29 pm

Asterisk 01.JPG

Asterisk 02.JPG

LOL. I just realized, I have the black empty eyes of a Lovecraftian horror...or an early Disney character.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:59 pm

What's that cartoon at the start a parody of? Or is it just a generic spoof?
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby flashlight15 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:47 pm

digidus wrote:What's that cartoon at the start a parody of? Or is it just a generic spoof?

It's a spoof, he is exaggerating the typical cynerio where it is highly possible that Female endo could occur, but then last second, another random action completely ruins the possiblity of that happening.
flashlight15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Notthisagain » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:09 pm

I'm glad you're all liking it so far :)
digidus wrote:What's that cartoon at the start a parody of? Or is it just a generic spoof?

At first the designs were just for a throwaway gag, but I do like the design of the girl so I might actually do something with it
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby Notthisagain » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:17 am

The new Magic School Bus was released today, and so far they only go inside Ralphi and Carlos
(The episodes are "Ralphie Strikes a Nerve" and "Carlos Gets the Sneezes" which is upsetting since they do the nose episode right off the bat :/)
Although in "Ralphie Strikes a Nerve" they go inside Jodi's brain (a new character I guess) so at least there's that
Notthisagain
---

Postby dude101 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:49 am

Notthisagain wrote:The new Magic School Bus was released today, and so far they only go inside Ralphi and Carlos
(The episodes are "Ralphie Strikes a Nerve" and "Carlos Gets the Sneezes" which is upsetting since they do the nose episode right off the bat :/)
Although in "Ralphie Strikes a Nerve" they go inside Jodi's brain (a new character I guess) so at least there's that

Well, it's a start at least. Maybe we'll get something if this is renewed for a second season.

Btw, how IS the show anyway?
dude101
---

Postby Notthisagain » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:46 am

dude101 wrote:
Btw, how IS the show anyway?

It seems alright, I just skimmed through it trying to find what I was looking for
The animation still looks like bad flash, but it's decent in certain parts
(Also I think the original Ms.Frizzle has a segment at the end of each episode, again I only skimmed)
Notthisagain
---

Postby Asterisk74 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:32 am

Notthisagain wrote:The new Magic School Bus was released today, and so far they only go inside Ralphi and Carlos

Are there still more episodes to be released? I thought it was supposed to be 26, but I could only find 13 so far. I'm still above all else hoping for a five senses episode. Though why would they go inside Jodi if the episode wasn't about her?
https://ko-fi.com/dwarfstaraster
This stuff gets expensive! Any donations are appreciated!
Asterisk74
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world