Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby digidus » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:08 am

No need to be a jerk like that, Seph. Again, I'm not trying to be mean or confrontational about this, I'm just expressing concern. The lack of reminders or indications that an endo scene is actually taking place in a female character is an issue that has been brought up several times before, and I think that since we've got a direct link to the creator here, it might be good to give him some feedback. I don't dislike Nottie's comics at all, I'm just trying to give some constructive criticism. He's an artist, and at the end of the day, artists are flawed humans and need to know where their faults are as much as their strengths. But if I'm just going to get explicitly silenced and ignored whenever I try to give a little positive criticism, not even attacking him or anything, just giving him a response that isn't absolutely glowing, then maybe it's better if I just stopped posting.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:28 am

So, all I want for Christmas is a request for someone to write me a short story about endosomatophilia. Anyone up for it?
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Asterisk74 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:31 am

digidus wrote:No need to be a jerk like that, Seph. Again, I'm not trying to be mean or confrontational about this, I'm just expressing concern. The lack of reminders or indications that an endo scene is actually taking place in a female character is an issue that has been brought up several times before, and I think that since we've got a direct link to the creator here, it might be good to give him some feedback. I don't dislike Nottie's comics at all, I'm just trying to give some constructive criticism. He's an artist, and at the end of the day, artists are flawed humans and need to know where their faults are as much as their strengths. But if I'm just going to get explicitly silenced and ignored whenever I try to give a little positive criticism, not even attacking him or anything, just giving him a response that isn't absolutely glowing, then maybe it's better if I just stopped posting.

Except I'm the one who wrote the script for it. This is a COMMISSION that I'm paying him for. I'm really grateful Nottie would take on such a long and cool project featuring some of us on the forum, but this is a coordinated thing between me and him and everything's all hashed out. I'm hoping he's enjoying the ride and making the comic, but he's mostly doing this as a favor to me and the others. This isn't really a comic where constructive criticism applies.
https://ko-fi.com/dwarfstaraster
This stuff gets expensive! Any donations are appreciated!
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby harold18 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:14 pm

ohhhhhhh boy, I'm starting to sense drama coming in our way >.>

Can we all just get along with other, I mean come on I thought we learn our lesson already.

sabrina_diamond wrote:So, all I want for Christmas is a request for someone to write me a short story about endosomatophilia. Anyone up for it?

What is this request you are thinking about?
harold18
Somewhat familiar

Postby flashlight15 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:54 pm

sabrina_diamond wrote:So, all I want for Christmas is a request for someone to write me a short story about endosomatophilia. Anyone up for it?

harold18 wrote: What is this request you are thinking about?

A story about unaware vore, where the main charter finds themself eventually trapped in the stomach and has to figure out a way to get out (without going out of the "normal route.") That would be great. Just my opinion though.
flashlight15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bloomkoto » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:14 pm

Asterisk74 wrote:
Asterisk 07.JPG

Page 7 of Nottie's comic, guys.

Honestly snorted laughing at this XD My stomach is claimed apparently o-O would explain the pains from my workout this morning

Also I don’t see why there’s all the bickering about internals and whether I’m awake or not (as this kinda is my body I’m letting you roam o-o). Anyways, brilliant work as usual Nottie! Also brings me back to a post a few pages ago, @Seproth I’m not exactly sure if you’re upset about this or not but if you’d like I would love to have you in this comic amongst everybody else, that’s entirely up to you and I’m assuming Nottie and Asterik aswell.

Okay also probably one of my favorite endo scenes was in Sabrina The Teenage Witch where Sabrina and Salem crash a toy rocket into Libby’s Brain and they get stuck in there with revenge hijnks included and so this article from a few weeks ago stated of a darker reboot. I don’t know about you guys but maybe we’ll get some endo shots or references to that particular episode (but maybe it’s because I’m ultra optimistic)

http://m.eonline.com/amp/news/897590/th ... -of-the-cw
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby Bloomkoto » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:19 pm

digidus wrote:Is this going to turn into another one of those stories where it's just a long stretch of internal shots with no indication it takes place in a woman at all? I'm sorry if I seem rude, but the fact that Bloom is asleep for all of this page and the last few is giving me a bad feeling. If you don't have any reminders that the host is in fact a girl, then she might as well be a guy.

To bump on what you’re saying here hon, as a writer I can see that in the comic they’re setting up the plot and subplots so that’s why I’m asleep (which is all fine and good) but also about my internals I did request when I was approached with the script by Asterik that nobody went in my errr... Privates. I’m not sure if that’s what you’re indicating and I’m not calling you out but I hope maybe that answers what you’re referring to
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby JMDarkly » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:58 pm

digidus wrote:Is this going to turn into another one of those stories where it's just a long stretch of internal shots with no indication it takes place in a woman at all? I'm sorry if I seem rude, but the fact that Bloom is asleep for all of this page and the last few is giving me a bad feeling. If you don't have any reminders that the host is in fact a girl, then she might as well be a guy.

Dude, the whole thing is giving reminders that its inside Bloom. That is the whole idea of this silly comic, myself and the others going into her body (With varying levels willingness). I'm having trouble seeing what the issue is here.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:02 pm

flashlight15 wrote:

harold18 wrote: What is this request you are thinking about?

A story about unaware vore, where the main charter finds themself eventually trapped in the stomach and has to figure out a way to get out (without going out of the "normal route.") That would be great. Just my opinion though.

Yes, that summarises it, except with more Osmosis Jones hijinks
Last edited by sabrina_diamond on Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:41 pm

Christ can we have a week without something apparently controversial coming up :lol:

I love it Nottie, Asterisk - it's looking very good! I'm sad that I just shaved my beard today in real life tho haha
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby flashlight15 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:50 pm

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:Christ can we have a week without something apparently controversial coming up :lol:

I love it Nottie, Asterisk - it's looking very good! I'm sad that I just shaved my beard today in real life tho haha

Slight change of topic, but Luke, I noticed on devantart that you also were excited about the return of the comic, Cold Turkey. I'm soo glad to see that it has plans to continue.
flashlight15
Somewhat familiar

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:00 am

flashlight15 wrote: I'm soo glad to see that it has plans to continue.

Oh, massively glad. It's an amazing unaware vore story that's right up my street :gulp: Nice to know its revival has received such praise - I'm friends with the guy who commissioned it as well haha

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seproth » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:15 am

Bloomkoto wrote:
Asterisk74 wrote:
Asterisk 07.JPG

Page 7 of Nottie's comic, guys.

Honestly snorted laughing at this XD My stomach is claimed apparently o-O would explain the pains from my workout this morning

Also I don’t see why there’s all the bickering about internals and whether I’m awake or not (as this kinda is my body I’m letting you roam o-o). Anyways, brilliant work as usual Nottie! Also brings me back to a post a few pages ago, @Seproth I’m not exactly sure if you’re upset about this or not but if you’d like I would love to have you in this comic amongst everybody else, that’s entirely up to you and I’m assuming Nottie and Asterik aswell.

Okay also probably one of my favorite endo scenes was in Sabrina The Teenage Witch where Sabrina and Salem crash a toy rocket into Libby’s Brain and they get stuck in there with revenge hijnks included and so this article from a few weeks ago stated of a darker reboot. I don’t know about you guys but maybe we’ll get some endo shots or references to that particular episode (but maybe it’s because I’m ultra optimistic)

http://m.eonline.com/amp/news/897590/th ... -of-the-cw

oh no then I'd have to describe my appearance to people... When the initial casting call came out I had considered it but ultimately opted against it cuse... I is the shy type.

Speaking of which.. I'm going back into my hole now.. Not cuse I'm anti-social. I just have my Nintendo switch down here and it's a lot of fun. I mean have you played Breath of the wild that game is awesome!

Also Fire Emblem warriors came out that game is super awesome to I mean my eternal Waifu Lyndis is in it... Sooo if you'll excuse me

*reburrows herself*
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:03 pm

Heheh, OK then. Enjoy your Game of the Year, Seph. ^^
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:40 pm

Nintendo Switch lost my interest, their 2017 UK Christmas commercial pissed off a lot of us Brits because they disrespected the Queen in it :x

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:06 am

And everyone knows one crappy ad is enough to immediately turn anyone with half a brain off from ever buying it. That's why I never got Splatoon. Wait, never mind.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bloomkoto » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:29 pm

Just wanting to wish everybody a happy holidays and merry Christmas :) if you’re celebrating that is!
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby hmhmh6532 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:34 pm

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:52 am

So today I'll be expecting an endo story for a Christmas gift. Anyone feeling up to that task?
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:32 am

A very merry Christmas to you wonderful people, all the best

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world