Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Notthisagain » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:13 pm

ProfessorMystery wrote:
Oh boy. This is gonna be good.

In the meantime, do any of you wanna see some giantess nose stuff I could find on DeviantArt? Here it is: https://shrinkhighguy.deviantart.com/fa ... tess-Nasal

If you saw some of the images in the folder, I made it before any of you got a chance to see it. Also, it might be coincidental.

Oh geez one of my older works is there lol
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby ProfessorMystery » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:53 pm

Endonaut got a notice on DeviantArt:

https://vore-fan-comics.deviantart.com/ ... -731193920

Usually, I find out what the next Giantess Fam Comic or Vore Fan Comic is through their DeviantArt accounts. That's how I found out about From the Stars 3 coming out in April.
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby dude101 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:40 pm

ProfessorMystery wrote:Endonaut got a notice on DeviantArt:

Usually, I find out what the next Giantess Fam Comic or Vore Fan Comic is through their DeviantArt accounts. That's how I found out about From the Stars 3 coming out in April.

I saw. Hopefully people like the comic!
dude101
---

Postby ProfessorMystery » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:51 pm

dude101 wrote:
ProfessorMystery wrote:Endonaut got a notice on DeviantArt:

I saw. Hopefully people like the comic!

I'm pretty sure they will.

Also, on an unrelated note, I posted the first comment. If you see shrinkhighguy anywhere on the internet, that's me.
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby digidus » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:17 pm

I'm not interested in anal vore at all, and tbh I don't see how amyone could be, but the art is nice.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby supersonicracing » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:38 pm

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know how I can find a transcript or subtitles for this to English?
https://youtu.be/nFLX1HTAJXI
supersonicracing
Somewhat familiar

Postby ProfessorMystery » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:00 pm

supersonicracing wrote:I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know how I can find a transcript or subtitles for this to English?
https://youtu.be/nFLX1HTAJXI

I couldn't find English subtitles for that, but I did find the full version of that documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbUNB7Gpsqs

Sorry if that doesn't help. The best response I can come up with for your dilemma is to understand French. I'm not fluent in French, so that's all I have. If there is someone who's fluent in French, I bet they can help out, I dunno.
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby supersonicracing » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:50 pm

It’s just that an English version would give a bit more arousal somehow. But since an English version is never gonna happen, a script is better. If someone can somehow transcript the thing and translate it into English with Google Translate, that’s be awesome.
supersonicracing
Somewhat familiar

Postby digidus » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:35 pm

It feels like we've been in a drought for the longest time. For at least a few months now we've mostly been obsessing over amateur fetish productions, and what endo content has been found has either been male or mediocre (e.g. involves teleportation, nothing to indicate you're actually inside someone's body). It sucks, but you can't do anything about it.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ProfessorMystery » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:11 pm

My thoughts are that it we want what we want, we sometimes have to make what we want. For example, some of us wanted to see the inside of Tiffany's body (or at least some sort of close-up) in The Ant Bully; with the Writing.com interactive stories, that's now possible: https://www.writing.com/main/interact/i ... 2222122212

That's all I have to say.
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:58 pm

Speaking of which, in the climax of Pupa manga, human scientist Maria absorbs an entire tropical island into her own body and Yume and Utusutu (two twins) travel inside Maria's body, towards her womb and Maria's intestines can be clearly seen... So it's endo!
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ProfessorMystery » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:16 am

I found a site that uploaded A Weekend Alone 12: https://www.erofus.com/comics/giantess- ... e/issue-12

There's no endo in it, but if any of you want to read it, you can.

Personally, I'm in suspense for what's gonna happen next.
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:02 pm

ProfessorMystery wrote:I found a site that uploaded A Weekend Alone 12

And that is perhaps the biggest anti-climax we'll have had for a long time.
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bashinator » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:41 pm

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:
ProfessorMystery wrote:I found a site that uploaded A Weekend Alone 12

And that is perhaps the biggest anti-climax we'll have had for a long time.

Speaking of anti-climax, that reminded of that show called Zevo-3 that was based off of some mascots for some kid sneakers. There was that episode where one of the main protagonists got infected by a mutant while she was at a concert or something. The beginning of the episode started with the other two characters using a shrink ray, so naturally you would think they would use it to enter the girl's body and cure her. But nope, they decided to have one of the characters go inside the ugly-ass mutant's body. When I first saw that episode, I was fucking pissed off and basically pretended that episode didn't exist. Even today, it still sort of irks me. Sorry for going on a rant there, guys. I just want to hear everyone else opinions.
Bashinator
New to the forum

Postby flashlight15 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:10 am

Bashinator wrote:
Speaking of anti-climax, that reminded of that show called Zevo-3 that was based off of some mascots for some kid sneakers. There was that episode where one of the main protagonists got infected by a mutant while she was at a concert or something. The beginning of the episode started with the other two characters using a shrink ray, so naturally you would think they would use it to enter the girl's body and cure her. But nope, they decided to have one of the characters go inside the ugly-ass mutant's body. When I first saw that episode, I was fucking pissed off and basically pretended that episode didn't exist. Even today, it still sort of irks me. Sorry for going on a rant there, guys. I just want to hear everyone else opinions.

Ah, I can relate just as well. It sucks right? It's a shame that's it's more likely to be a male as oppose to a female, I honestly don't get it. Problably one of my first instances with female endo was "Journey to the center of Candace," which was a Phineas & Ferb episode... Ahhh good times those were...
flashlight15
Somewhat familiar

Postby digidus » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:04 am

It's a good thing I've come to expect all endo-themed episodes to be inside a male character unless explicitly proven otherwise. That sounds like the blueballs of the century.

ProfessorMystery wrote:My thoughts are that it we want what we want, we sometimes have to make what we want. For example, some of us wanted to see the inside of Tiffany's body (or at least some sort of close-up) in The Ant Bully; with the Writing.com interactive stories, that's now possible: https://www.writing.com/main/interact/i ... 2222122212

That's all I have to say.

Part of the reason I'm taking this drought especially hard is because fan fiction can't provide me with the kind of painted, lavishly detailed closeups I've adored ever since my days of watching The Magic School Bus as a kid, by virtue of being, um, well, not animated. Some Giantessfan comics are similarly detailed, like From the Stars (the first one specifically), but everything is drawn with that level of detail in those cases, not just the closeups on the giantess--and having everything be that detailed is the same as having nothing be that detailed.

Sometimes I hang around forums like Giantess City in the hopes that I'll catch something, but by far the most popular giantess content there is cookie-cutter attractive women (often blonde, realistically designed if not live-action) in the 50-foot range acting aggressive and destroying things, with the kind of passive, gentle if not outright unaware content that would facilitate these painted closeups--which I tend to love even if they don't have that level of detail--being viewed as "disappointing." I tried making a thread to aggregate every sighting I could find, no mater how brief, but literally the only regular posters in there were me and some guy who was determined to not understand what I was looking for, so eventually I decided I just shouldn't bother.

To date, the absolute closest thing I've been able to find to what I like that isn't animated is a series of "body exploration" RPG Maker games worked on by a doujin artist named Ochiko, where you similarly play as a shrunken character wandering around a giantess's body, depicted as a super-detailed background image. Unfortunately, it seems he only has the motivation to finish his projects if he knows they'll be sold for money. That he never finished his Mami Tomoe game depresses me slightly. At least we got some fantastic shots of her toes.

This was really off-topic, sorry. Just wanted to elaborate.
Last edited by digidus on Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 22209 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:05 am

flashlight15 wrote:
Ah, I can relate just as well. It sucks right? It's a shame that's it's more likely to be a male as oppose to a female, I honestly don't get it. Problably one of my first instances with female endo was "Journey to the center of Candace," which was a Phineas & Ferb episode... Ahhh good times those were...

That reminds me of my first experience with female endo: Vicky in Fairly Odd Parents “Tiny Timmy”.

Sorry for getting a bit off topic.
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bashinator » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:47 am

22209 wrote:
flashlight15 wrote:

That reminds me of my first experience with female endo: Vicky in Fairly Odd Parents “Tiny Timmy”.

That was my first experience, too. That was a simpler time back then. Anyways, I am planning on writing a story that is taking some inspiration from "Innerspace." I'll be posting the chapters in the gallery and in Giantessworld. Just got to plan how this story will play out.
Bashinator
New to the forum

Postby dude101 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:21 am

Bashinator wrote:
22209 wrote:
flashlight15 wrote:

That was my first experience, too. That was a simpler time back then. Anyways, I am planning on writing a story that is taking some inspiration from "Innerspace." I'll be posting the chapters in the gallery and in Giantessworld. Just got to plan how this story will play out.

I look forward to reading it!
dude101
---

Postby Asterisk74 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:56 pm

New Page from Nottie.
Attachments
Asterisk 09.JPG
https://ko-fi.com/dwarfstaraster
This stuff gets expensive! Any donations are appreciated!
Asterisk74
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world