Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby justconfusedaboutit » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:28 am

Yea, staying in reddit cringe circles, among other things, dude101 is 100% xandermartin. He's a douche who has some depraved fetishes (even coming from a fucking voreaphile), but worst of all he constantly posts his fanfics on other sites, like reddit or thetoptens, with shit like "xandermartins next disgusting brainfucking fanfiction, why does he come back?" I assume he gets off at the idea of humiliation. Having said that, there's better ways. Fuck outta /r/creepygaming posting your fanart, xander.
justconfusedaboutit
New to the forum

Postby digidus » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:36 am

I don’t think dude101 is xandermartin, but I do think he’s giving him unnecessary attention. That’s what Xander wants. I think, like you said, he has some weird fetish where he writes crappy smut fics and touches himself to people telling him they’re awful. He’s feeding the troll.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:21 pm

justconfusedaboutit wrote:Yea, staying in reddit cringe circles, among other things, dude101 is 100% xandermartin. He's a douche who has some depraved fetishes (even coming from a fucking voreaphile), but worst of all he constantly posts his fanfics on other sites, like reddit or thetoptens, with shit like "xandermartins next disgusting brainfucking fanfiction, why does he come back?" I assume he gets off at the idea of humiliation. Having said that, there's better ways. Fuck outta /r/creepygaming posting your fanart, xander.

Dude, I'm not xandermartin. I've been on here for YEARS. I was just warning you guys he's at it again! He posted other stories recently that I said nothing about. If that asshole DID hack my account, he'd use it to post it. Sorry I said anything!

Also, while I'm on reddit, I have a different username there than on here and I don't look up voraphile content on there. Just movie and game stuff. Don't accuse me of being some other user when you have no evidence!
dude101
---

Postby -Stromae- » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:51 pm

dude101 wrote:
justconfusedaboutit wrote:Yea, staying in reddit cringe circles, among other things, dude101 is 100% xandermartin. He's a douche who has some depraved fetishes (even coming from a fucking voreaphile), but worst of all he constantly posts his fanfics on other sites, like reddit or thetoptens, with shit like "xandermartins next disgusting brainfucking fanfiction, why does he come back?" I assume he gets off at the idea of humiliation. Having said that, there's better ways. Fuck outta /r/creepygaming posting your fanart, xander.

Dude, I'm not xandermartin. I've been on here for YEARS. I was just warning you guys he's at it again! He posted other stories recently that I said nothing about. If that asshole DID hack my account, he'd use it to post it. Sorry I said anything!

Also, while I'm on reddit, I have a different username there than on here and I don't look up voraphile content on there. Just movie and game stuff. Don't accuse me of being some other user when you have no evidence!

I just wonder why a warning is needed.
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIhLCXmrCm8

This is Bjork, singing a song with the video filmed almost entirely from within her mouth. It was some kind of 360 VR vid which hasn't been uploaded as 360, so the end result is very distorted. Still, nice to see these mouth internals.
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Milky12Daddy » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:38 pm

https://youtu.be/lze4q6NDSJE

Very brief pillcam from 17:50 onward.
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Postby dude101 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:08 pm

A good-quality English upload of that Cosmic Quantum Ray episode has finally surfaced:

https://kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/Cosmic-Qu ... 1?id=96501
dude101
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:28 am

I'm thinking of writing a sequel to "Teleportation Paradox" with a few co-authors, but I'm not sure what the premise should be yet...
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7zWXzWnmhc

That Korean comic that we found a YT channel for, has uploaded a new video. A quick Google-translate leads me to fear that we're in for an endo episode not inside Phoebe (the red-haired colour famously hosting the endo in the comic book), but because of that trailer I'm still hopeful somewhere along the line they will release it. I mean it was in the promo, they've surely made it by now?! (This reminds me of how I lost my mind here nearly 10 years ago over that "Monsters in my Pocket" episode that never was, Journey to the Centre of Carrie, how time flies haha)
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:09 pm

Here’s hoping. What’s in the trailer is lovely.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:10 pm

So this is kind of more journey into the mind, but I figure some of you might enjoy it. A ninja girl anime with the rest of them and one guy going inside of the dark-skinned ninja girl's mind to fight off invaders:

Himawari Too!! - Episode 4
https://9anime.to/watch/himawari-too.kx19/n3n68wm
ihateu91
---

Postby digidus » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:53 pm

Can we get a better link? This one constantly redirects me to scam websites before the video has even loaded.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:26 pm

It should be on watchcartoononline.com too, but they've started requiring premium accounts in a similar vein to writing.com. I couldn't find it anywhere else unfortunately.
ihateu91
---

Postby Notthisagain » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:48 pm

Well this link has you do a quick CAPTCHA thing and you’ll have to close a window when it pops up, but it’ll do the job fine in my opinion https://kissanime.ru/Anime/Himawari-2/E ... &s=default
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby Seproth » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:49 pm

So for the intensely paranoid

is this worth risking?
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:14 pm

I watched it. It’s... well, since they’re only going inside her body in a metaphysical sense, they don’t shrink, there’s no closeups of the other heroes going inside her, and the area they end up in looks by and large like a purple crystal cave rather than the inside of somebody’s body. There’s some doodads here and there that look like brain cells but that’s about the extent of it. It didn’t do anything for me, but maybe you’d be different. Can’t speak for everyone.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BodyExplorer » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:30 am

Hey fellas.
Been watching this Thread for a while now and I'm pretty sure that this hasn't been posted yet.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fb/12/6d/fb12 ... e3bf00.jpg

I don't know what this is exactly or where it comes from.
Some guy getting swallowed in a pill by a sick girl and her stomach is some kind of pocket dimension.
Doesn't do much for me but the swallowing itself looks nice
BodyExplorer
New to the forum

Postby NaN9 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:24 am

BodyExplorer wrote:Hey fellas.
Been watching this Thread for a while now and I'm pretty sure that this hasn't been posted yet.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fb/12/6d/fb12 ... e3bf00.jpg

I don't know what this is exactly or where it comes from.
Some guy getting swallowed in a pill by a sick girl and her stomach is some kind of pocket dimension.
Doesn't do much for me but the swallowing itself looks nice

Unfortunately, that was already posted here long ago. I don't get why her stomach looks...absolutely nothing like a stomach or flesh at all. Would've been perfect with some Osmosis Jones inspiration.
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby acet » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:38 am

For any of you vore fan 'fans' "Getting into the Food" is out today and is good.
acet
Been posting for a bit

Postby filiberto » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:16 pm

acet wrote:For any of you vore fan 'fans' "Getting into the Food" is out today and is good.

That comic wasn't on my radar, is there good endo in it?
filiberto
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world