Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby ProfessorMystery » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:24 am

hmhmh6532 wrote:First chapter of Skinwalkers is now free for anyone interested.
I know it isn't exactly endo, but I still love this kind of body exploration.

https://www.deviantart.com/entrecoxas/a ... -804548225

I'm aware of this, and it's a nice way to get into the comic.

As for me, I still need to read chapters 4 through 10.
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby supersonicracing » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:36 pm

There’s no full on perfect zoom, but this does show the inside of a girl’s ear.
https://youtu.be/6rygrGLXovc
supersonicracing
Somewhat familiar

Postby JMDarkly » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:40 pm

supersonicracing wrote:There’s no full on perfect zoom, but this does show the inside of a girl’s ear.
https://youtu.be/6rygrGLXovc

Time code? This a long one.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby supersonicracing » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:27 pm

There’s also this. https://youtu.be/vxaMhCCnh0k
I think there might be more that are better.
supersonicracing
Somewhat familiar

Postby supersonicracing » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:10 pm

supersonicracing
Somewhat familiar

Postby ihateu91 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:49 am

ihateu91
---

Postby supersonicracing » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:59 pm

Found another thing.
https://youtu.be/vOdTqmlNCcg
supersonicracing
Somewhat familiar

Postby ProfessorMystery » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:45 am

supersonicracing wrote:Found another thing.
https://youtu.be/vOdTqmlNCcg

This legit looks like an introduction to a human body documentary.

Very interesting find.
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toYWEaUz_K0

The Magic School Bus just kinda zaps itself into a girl's chest (looks like Janet)
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:23 am

If this is what I think it is, it's a repost. (And yeah, that is Janet.)
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:49 pm

Short story find from this anthology:

Stained Glass Elegies by Shusaku Endo (fitting last name)
https://sealmatches.wordpress.com/2017/ ... s-elegies/

One story in this short collection is not like the others. Called ‘The Incredible Voyage’ Endo re-imagines a futuristic 2005 (odd, right?) where doctors are able to shrink ‘to the size of a flea’ and enter into a patient’s body to cut away cancer. Imitating a Western cult classic, the 1966 film ‘Fantastic Voyage’, Endo’s story leads with a doctor who’s in love with his colleagues’ beautiful sister.

She’s diagnosed, at first, with tuberculosis (she’s been coughing up blood) but upon further investigation, it’s revealed she as a rare cancer which is located between the heart and her right lung. Not to fear, because using ‘micro-rays’, a team of three doctors are shrunk down to enter her bloodstream and cut away the tumor with electric scalpels. The doctor in love with the girl is a part of this team.

In a strange (extremely strange) turn of events, the team enters the girl in a tiny submarine and proceed to cut away the cancer. On the return journey they drink a celebratory whiskey, the driver gets a bit too tipsy, and they lose their way inside the girls body. They end up in the large intestine, where they duel with a thread-worm (I told you, it’s bizarre) and eventually realize that they’re going to have to exit the girl through her anus.

All awhile, this doctor in love with the patient is ruminating on how strange it is to see inside a loved one. After digging their way through the constipation lodged inside the girl, because the nurses forgot to clean her out, they have to make the patient fart so as to be expunged from the intestine.

I haven't found the actual story yet.
ihateu91
---

Postby supersonicracing » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:56 pm

Ear zoom out here. Pretty sure it’s a woman.
https://adsspot.me/adsarchive/tv-commer ... 64df30bea/
supersonicracing
Somewhat familiar

Postby filiberto » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:37 pm

Dang that kind of story is right up my alley. I'll try looking around for it too...
filiberto
Participator

Postby NaN9 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:12 am

Does anyone know where to find the Doraemon endo episode? No, I'm not talking about "Noby's tough to stomach" or any of its versions. There was a second completely different endo scene in a later episode; Some small aliens landed in Shizuka's mouth and later that night she became sick. Noby and Doraemon had to teleport inside her stomach to help her. I've seen it posted here before, but I can't find it here or anywhere else. Not even the wiki thread has it! Did it get deleted off the internet?
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby ihateu91 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:15 am

NaN9 wrote:Does anyone know where to find the Doraemon endo episode? No, I'm not talking about "Noby's tough to stomach" or any of its versions. There was a second completely different endo scene in a later episode; Some small aliens landed in Shizuka's mouth and later that night she became sick. Noby and Doraemon had to teleport inside her stomach to help her. I've seen it posted here before, but I can't find it here or anywhere else. Not even the wiki thread has it! Did it get deleted off the internet?

I know the one. It shows up on youtube every now and then. Whenever I save it to my playlist it gets taken down shortly after. I've trawled through Doraemon compilations over and over again to find it several times, only for it to get taken down again. The actual premise of the episode is all about foresight and knowing something bad is about to happen because they dreamt it, if that helps.

Only thing I can recommend otherwise is doing what I did and just going through the gazillion Doraemon uploads on youtube (just search the Doraemon title in Japanese and other East Asian languages and you'll see what I mean.)
ihateu91
---

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:05 pm

NaN9 wrote:Does anyone know where to find the Doraemon endo episode? No, I'm not talking about "Noby's tough to stomach" or any of its versions. There was a second completely different endo scene in a later episode; Some small aliens landed in Shizuka's mouth and later that night she became sick. Noby and Doraemon had to teleport inside her stomach to help her. I've seen it posted here before, but I can't find it here or anywhere else. Not even the wiki thread has it! Did it get deleted off the internet?

Dang I wants me that vid! But I trust ihateu91 enough to know it's not a fruitful endeavour :roll:
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:05 pm

I wouldn't necessarily say it's not a fruitful endeavour. It's pretty decent for what it is, it's just that it never really sticks around for very long in my experience.

If I currently had a link to it I'd share, but the last few times I've been able to unearth it on youtube it's disappeared shortly afterwards. It could very well be lurking somewhere there right now, but I don't have the energy to chase after it any more :lol:
ihateu91
---

Postby SamL369 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:19 am

Can you describe the internals/ endo portion in more detail? I dont think ive ever seen this one.
SAM-L-369
SamL369
Somewhat familiar

Postby ihateu91 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:42 am

Basically Nobita has a dream/premonition that these aliens are going to invade. He, Shizuka and Doraemon are outside at night, stargazing or something if I recall or maybe looking to intercept the aliens. The aliens in question turn out to be microscopic and they're targeting Nobita, but I think he sneezes or spazzes out or something and pushes Shizuka onto the floor. The tiny ship falls into her mouth instead of his. They part ways and go home to bed.

Nobita gets a call from Shizuka's mother I think, saying she's suddenly fallen ill. Nobita and Doraemon then use the door gadget thing to teleport to Shizuka's room, where's she laying in bed shivering with a fever, sneezing. Nobita recalls his premonition and thinks he saw something fly into Shizuka's mouth earlier, so Doraemon uses a gadget to see inside of her. They discover the alien ship in her stomach, so Doraemon pulls out a syringe gadget to try and cure her. The antidote flows through Shizuka's body wiping out the aliens it touches, but they manage to safely withdraw onto their ship.

Left with no other alternatives, they use the teleporting submarine to go inside Shizuka and fight the aliens themselves. They just teleport inside her stomach, nothing fancy. They sneak onto the alien ship, which is firing at Shizuka's stomach walls, causing her to sneeze frequently because anime logic. Basically they work their way into the ship and manage to sink it, escaping into their sub as a mixture of what I'm assuming is Shizuka's stomach acid and the antidote stuff floods the alien ship. They float above the stomach acid and watch the ship sink. There's no explanation of how they got out, we just time skip to Shizuka in bed the next morning feeling better.

It ends with a bit of a vorish undertone as Shizuka has her own premonition/dream where she opens a box of sushi and finds a tiny Nobita trapped and squirming in the food, which then correlates to the real Nobita opening his wardrobe(?) and a bunch of stuff falling out on him and squishing him.

I think I'm remembering that right :lol:
ihateu91
---

Postby Seproth » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:19 pm

ihateu91 wrote:Basically Nobita has a dream/premonition that these aliens are going to invade. He, Shizuka and Doraemon are outside at night, stargazing or something if I recall or maybe looking to intercept the aliens. The aliens in question turn out to be microscopic and they're targeting Nobita, but I think he sneezes or spazzes out or something and pushes Shizuka onto the floor. The tiny ship falls into her mouth instead of his. They part ways and go home to bed.

Nobita gets a call from Shizuka's mother I think, saying she's suddenly fallen ill. Nobita and Doraemon then use the door gadget thing to teleport to Shizuka's room, where's she laying in bed shivering with a fever, sneezing. Nobita recalls his premonition and thinks he saw something fly into Shizuka's mouth earlier, so Doraemon uses a gadget to see inside of her. They discover the alien ship in her stomach, so Doraemon pulls out a syringe gadget to try and cure her. The antidote flows through Shizuka's body wiping out the aliens it touches, but they manage to safely withdraw onto their ship.

Left with no other alternatives, they use the teleporting submarine to go inside Shizuka and fight the aliens themselves. They just teleport inside her stomach, nothing fancy. They sneak onto the alien ship, which is firing at Shizuka's stomach walls, causing her to sneeze frequently because anime logic. Basically they work their way into the ship and manage to sink it, escaping into their sub as a mixture of what I'm assuming is Shizuka's stomach acid and the antidote stuff floods the alien ship. They float above the stomach acid and watch the ship sink. There's no explanation of how they got out, we just time skip to Shizuka in bed the next morning feeling better.

It ends with a bit of a vorish undertone as Shizuka has her own premonition/dream where she opens a box of sushi and finds a tiny Nobita trapped and squirming in the food, which then correlates to the real Nobita opening his wardrobe(?) and a bunch of stuff falling out on him and squishing him.

I think I'm remembering that right :lol:

Because Anime logic may be the best thing I've read in a long time.
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world