Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Gumdrop » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:22 pm

Okay, the first chapter is up! It's quite short as of now, but I'm hoping future entries will be longer ^^ https://aryion.com/g4/view/429658

harold18 wrote:Amazing idea you got there and the whole idea of micro people living inside her made it even more awesome too.

I only got one idea: How about a tiny laboratory located inside her brain with some tiny scientists working inside of it?

Well, I wouldn't go THAT far. Most likely it'll just be a small group of survivors setting up a semi-permanent settlement in whatever corner of her body :P
Gumdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Asterisk74 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:35 pm

Gumdrop wrote:I recently added a sizeshifting character to my main cast, a fly girl with a size fetish :3

I want to try using her for exploration purposes, I'm currently writing the setup to a story in which she finds this girl: https://i.imgur.com/dTTLLHm.png (Only with normal human hands instead of claws, it's an old image XD)
Belze (The fly girl) likes her enough to shrink to micro size and have a little bit of fun exploring her body, both outside and inside ^^ I figured it might include some material that would interest all of you, and I'm toying with the idea of Belze running into a small colony of similarly micro people inside her body, so there's that, too. I'm just saying I'm working on that now XD

If anyone has any ideas for some completely weird ideas for locations inside Lorenz' (Yes, she has a male name) body, I'd love to hear them ^^ I'm already considering such places like her inner ear, or inside her heart, or even under her nails for possible stops on Belze's micro journey, but I'm always looking for more weirdness!

We on this thread really like ear and nose stuff. Stomach too, but that''s everywhere and you can be more creative than that. Brain is also really popular; those are pretty much the core ones.

If you wanna get really creative, I can think of a few other places: navel (though not really endo, body exploration more like), bloodstream, ribcage.
https://ko-fi.com/dwarfstaraster
This stuff gets expensive! Any donations are appreciated!
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:28 pm

Asterisk74 wrote:We on this thread really like ear and nose stuff. Stomach too, but that''s everywhere and you can be more creative than that. Brain is also really popular; those are pretty much the core ones.

And mouth. >.>
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby flashlight15 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:56 pm

Under the nails would be awesome!
flashlight15
Somewhat familiar

Postby JMDarkly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:44 pm

JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Asderternal » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:42 pm

JMDarkly wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WCEInwhu6M

i can RECOGNIZE one of those animators..
and he's a master..
Asderternal
Been posting for a bit

Postby hmhmh6532 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:49 pm

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby acet » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:14 am

Anyone have the new family bindings comic?
acet
Been posting for a bit

Postby dude101 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:48 am

acet wrote:Anyone have the new family bindings comic?

Is there any endo in it?
dude101
---

Postby acet » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:54 am

Looks like it. Theres a mouth scene at least.
acet
Been posting for a bit

Postby SilentWarrior » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:30 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3QsIuyVaDw

This attraction is in Spain, in Mexico we had one too... but was removed many years ago.
SilentWarrior
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gumdrop » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:35 am

I actually had the second chapter to the story I'm writing ready a while back, but I never put it up due to busy work days ^^; In any case, I'm still wondering where in Lorenz' body I could put a small group of tiny survivors, so any thoughts are appreciated ^^

I haven't forgotten about the story already, I'm just getting caught up in stuff ^^; As a little tease, the next couple chapters involves some ear stuff, so I think you guys might like that ^^
Gumdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:45 pm

Gumdrop wrote:I actually had the second chapter to the story I'm writing ready a while back, but I never put it up due to busy work days ^^; In any case, I'm still wondering where in Lorenz' body I could put a small group of tiny survivors, so any thoughts are appreciated ^^

I haven't forgotten about the story already, I'm just getting caught up in stuff ^^; As a little tease, the next couple chapters involves some ear stuff, so I think you guys might like that ^^

Depends on what kinds of endo you like. You can have them take a full tour through her digestive system, have them hang around in her nose, or whatever you want.

Though the "full tour" idea or just straight anal vore are my kind of things, but hey it's your story not mine.
dude101
---

Postby Gumdrop » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:52 pm

Well, I plan to cover as many bases as possible in this story, so I'll be exploring pretty much all over ^^

Second chapter's up, by the way. It's a short one, but I hope the next one will be a bit longer ^^ https://aryion.com/g4/view/430250
Gumdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SuperKirby » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:25 pm

acet wrote:Anyone have the new family bindings comic?

I’d like to know if anyone has that comic, as well. BTW, sorry to quote this kinda late.
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby dude101 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm

Anyone have that Fitting in comic?
dude101
---

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:25 pm

No but I have this, not sure if anyone's seen it or not:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU_i74gnf28

(Belly simulator thingy)
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:02 am

Injustice 2 has just added Ryan Choi's Atom to it's roster. His throw involves him jumping into the opponent's ear and attacking from the inside for a couple seconds.
Given you could do this to Catwoman, Starfire, Supergirl, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Cheetah, Vixen, Powergirl, Black Canary, Wonder Woman and soon Enchantress, thought it was worth a mention.

There's also some dialogue that hints at some stuff. During an exchange with Cheetah, he brought up the time he was eaten by Giganta - a reference to his short comic run in the mid 2000s.
One of his more generic lines also says "I could take you on a Fantastic Voyage", which I got against Harley.

Generally some good size difference shit with this character. His Super has him flying at the opponent's face at a tiny size and then whizzing around their back to throw them in the air. Again, with some of the female characters in the game... y'know.
ihateu91
---

Postby dude101 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:15 am

ihateu91 wrote:Injustice 2 has just added Ryan Choi's Atom to it's roster. His throw involves him jumping into the opponent's ear and attacking from the inside for a couple seconds.
Given you could do this to Catwoman, Starfire, Supergirl, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Cheetah, Vixen, Powergirl, Black Canary, Wonder Woman and soon Enchantress, thought it was worth a mention.

There's also some dialogue that hints at some stuff. During an exchange with Cheetah, he brought up the time he was eaten by Giganta - a reference to his short comic run in the mid 2000s.
One of his more generic lines also says "I could take you on a Fantastic Voyage", which I got against Harley.

Generally some good size difference shit with this character. His Super has him flying at the opponent's face at a tiny size and then whizzing around their back to throw them in the air. Again, with some of the female characters in the game... y'know.

Yep, that's good enough for now.
dude101
---

Postby JMDarkly » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:06 pm

ihateu91 wrote:Injustice 2 has just added Ryan Choi's Atom to it's roster. His throw involves him jumping into the opponent's ear and attacking from the inside for a couple seconds.

Any possibly of you getting gameplay footage of this?
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world