Writing.com

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Writing.com

Postby SuperKirby » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:40 pm

Cool ^^

On the downside, Small Bargain seems to be dying faster by the minute...*sigh*
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby Bloomkoto » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:56 pm

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:Final chapters of the MLP story. Tried a bit of a different storyline in the end.

https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/ ... sue-Part-6

Hope people enjoy it, thanks again to hmhmh6532 :gulp:

Interesting twist, I'm not exactly into MLP really but with you writing it, I'm all for it ;)
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby Seasoul25 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:43 am

Bloomkoto wrote:
CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:Final chapters of the MLP story. Tried a bit of a different storyline in the end.

Interesting twist, I'm not exactly into MLP really but with you writing it, I'm all for it ;)

Same here BK!
Seasoul25
Somewhat familiar

Postby harold18 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:28 pm

Bloomkoto wrote:

I prefer humanoid characters myself but the story does sound interesting so maybe I should check it out myself.

Anyone else got any great ideas for another Endo story?
harold18
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bloomkoto » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:12 pm

harold18 wrote:
Bloomkoto wrote:

I prefer humanoid characters myself but the story does sound interesting so maybe I should check it out myself.

Hot college student becomes a battleground for two rival college tech groups (Gladiators vs. Engines)?
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby Bloomkoto » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:12 pm

harold18 wrote:
Bloomkoto wrote:

Hot college student becomes a battleground for two rival college tech groups (Gladiators vs. Engines)? Literally I pulled that off the top of my brain.
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby Seasoul25 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:32 am

Bloomkoto wrote:
harold18 wrote:
Bloomkoto wrote:

Hot college student becomes a battleground for two rival college tech groups (Gladiators vs. Engines)? Literally I pulled that off the top of my brain.

I LOVE IT!!

hmm, A female scitiniest actidently shrinks a college class and eats them without realizing it. some of the kids make it to her brain to get them back to normal while some don't want to grow back and one guy goes crazy with a terrible god complex.
Seasoul25
Somewhat familiar

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:20 am

Bloomkoto wrote:

[/quote][/quote]
I LOVE IT!!

Hmm, A female sciencist actidentally shrinks a college class and ats them without realizing it. some of the kids make it to her brain to get them back to normal while some don't want to grow back and one guy goes crazy with a terrible god complex.[/quote]

Can I play as the female scientist in that writing.com story, please?
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Bloomkoto » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:42 pm

I read that ending part and I snorted laughing

Hmmm uh Ima pull a few more from the squishy mushy depths of my pink wet brain..Did I turn any of you on there? Regardless uhh...

Hot cheerleader swallows her family by accident and her body gets hacked during a huge cheer event of sorts. Throw in the youngest son is a total genius and the fathers an idiot and there ya go.

Cute emo girl suddenly becomes infested with a group of shrunken high school cheerleaders (my minds really stuck in cheerleader land now isn't it?) who plot to destroy her enormous brain and make her a total fool of herself

Girl implants a chip in her head in order to make herself smarter but it ends up taking over her mind and making her a slut who shrinks and eats people

Guy wakes up in his besr friends bed (who's a smoking hot chick). She's unaware, he's eager to get inside her and ruin a date because he's jealous, hilarity insues
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:43 pm

Bloomkoto wrote: with you writing it, I'm all for it ;)

Hey thank you BK! Haven't been on this topic for a while ^^;

Bloomkoto wrote: Cute emo girl suddenly becomes infested with a group of shrunken high school cheerleaders (my minds really stuck in cheerleader land now isn't it?) who plot to destroy her enormous brain and make her a total fool of herself.

Guy wakes up in his besr friends bed (who's a smoking hot chick). She's unaware, he's eager to get inside her and ruin a date because he's jealous, hilarity insues

I literally wrote a similar emo story once on here before - not quite cheerleaders but some of her friends unintentionally end up there: https://www.writing.com/main/view_item. ... age-Part-1

Might not exist anymore, think they deleted my old account's stories 8O ... Would still be up for partaking in a similar story arc again tho, good idea BK...I could also relate to the best friend one because one of my best friends is a smoking hot chick
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JMDarkly » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:53 pm

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:

Bloomkoto wrote: Cute emo girl suddenly becomes infested with a group of shrunken high school cheerleaders (my minds really stuck in cheerleader land now isn't it?) who plot to destroy her enormous brain and make her a total fool of herself.

I literally wrote a similar emo story once on here before - not quite cheerleaders but some of her friends unintentionally end up there: https://www.writing.com/main/view_item. ... age-Part-1

Might not exist anymore, think they deleted my old account's stories 8O ... Would still be up for partaking in a similar story arc again tho, good idea BK...I could also relate to the best friend one because one of my best friends is a smoking hot chick

Yeah, they deleted it. 'Item Not Found'.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bloomkoto » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:52 pm

JMDarkly wrote:
CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:

Yeah, they deleted it. 'Item Not Found'.

This looks like a job for wayback machine (a tool for going back into the "internet's past")

Edit: gave it a try and it's giving me a bunch of shit for it :evil: I swear if I dont get any good mastu...endo material out of this somehow I'm going to punch someone

Edit 2: Okay I punched my wall it's all good though I'll just made another endo interactive while I'm at it. Should be done by the end of the week :)
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby Seasoul25 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:33 pm

sabrina_diamond wrote:
Bloomkoto wrote:

[/quote]
I LOVE IT!!

Hmm, A female sciencist actidentally shrinks a college class and ats them without realizing it. some of the kids make it to her brain to get them back to normal while some don't want to grow back and one guy goes crazy with a terrible god complex.[/quote]

Can I play as the female scientist in that writing.com story, please?[/quote]

sure yeah can Sabrina if someone makes it. I don't have a writing.com account.

"Hot cheerleader swallows her family by accident and her body gets hacked during a huge cheer event of sorts. Throw in the youngest son is a total genius and the fathers an idiot and there ya go." - Bloomkoto

I SO WANT THIS!! Like a weird version of honey I Shrunk the kids...oh I got one.

Young Boy finds a door in his attic that leads him into a "different world" were giant copy's of his family exisit [sans him] his older sisters friend Belle, while playing with the old doll house accidently sniffs up dust and actidently sends the kid into the air and lands in her drink were she swallows him.
Seasoul25
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bloomkoto » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:17 pm

Seasoul25 wrote:
sabrina_diamond wrote:
Bloomkoto wrote:

I LOVE IT!!

Can I play as the female scientist in that writing.com story, please?[/quote]

sure yeah can Sabrina if someone makes it. I don't have a writing.com account.

"Hot cheerleader swallows her family by accident and her body gets hacked during a huge cheer event of sorts. Throw in the youngest son is a total genius and the fathers an idiot and there ya go." - Bloomkoto

I SO WANT THIS!! Like a weird version of honey I Shrunk the kids...oh I got one.

Young Boy finds a door in his attic that leads him into a "different world" were giant copy's of his family exisit [sans him] his older sisters friend Belle, while playing with the old doll house accidently sniffs up dust and actidently sends the kid into the air and lands in her drink were she swallows him.[/quote]

Very interesting!

I'll come up with some more later I got a job interview rn
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:50 am

Well, The Lab has an endo bent, so making me the mad scientist would be the highlight of the campfire, it just needs enough regular participants in it to actually be functional.

https://www.writing.com/main/campfires/ ... 70-The-Lab

https://www.writing.com/main/campfires/ ... row-By-You
Last edited by sabrina_diamond on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Seasoul25 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:04 am

oh a campfire, cool!!
Seasoul25
Somewhat familiar

Postby SuperKirby » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:25 pm

I'm part of one of those campfire stories ^^'

If only my own work was any good...
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby Bloomkoto » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:22 pm

https://www.writing.com/main/interact/i ... -Of-Brooke

Boop! I posted this link about....5 seconds ago in the Endo in Women page but considering this is a Writing.Com section I think I kinda sorta have to. Anyways this was originally going to be endo exploration in 5 different female characters I like but I scrapped the idea for my next one in trade of making an exploration in well...Me O-O. Maybe I'll make that other one tomorrow depending on how work goes for me but otherwise, enjoy! I do have another interactive that needs some love on there too >.>
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby Seasoul25 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:49 pm

Bloomkoto wrote:https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2065616-Journey-To-The-Center-Of-Brooke

Boop! I posted this link about....5 seconds ago in the Endo in Women page but considering this is a Writing.Com section I think I kinda sorta have to. Anyways this was originally going to be endo exploration in 5 different female characters I like but I scrapped the idea for my next one in trade of making an exploration in well...Me O-O. Maybe I'll make that other one tomorrow depending on how work goes for me but otherwise, enjoy! I do have another interactive that needs some love on there too >.>

I shall add to your other Endo story as well ^.^ this is really good!!
Seasoul25
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bloomkoto » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:02 pm

Seasoul25 wrote:
Bloomkoto wrote:https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2065616-Journey-To-The-Center-Of-Brooke

I shall add to your other Endo story as well ^.^ this is really good!!

Thanks Doll :*
Bloomkoto
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world