Writing.com

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Writing.com

Postby fattykushcloud69 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:21 pm

If anyone wants me to change anything or even add to another interactive, just ask.
fattykushcloud69
Been posting for a bit

Postby dude101 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:41 pm

fattykushcloud69 wrote:If anyone wants me to change anything or even add to another interactive, just ask.

Would love to see you add some chapters to this interactive as soon as you get the chance! Have Fun!

https://www.writing.com/main/interact/i ... on/outline
dude101
---

Postby ProfessorMystery » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:20 pm

Don't know if anyone posted this interactive up here yet: https://www.writing.com/view/2137924

It looks interesting. A lot of chapters I added to endo interactive stories (most notably Endo Chronicles) contain the host being asleep. Since that's the basis of this interactive, I think it's worth a look-see and maybe an add-see or something.
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby SuperKirby » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:46 pm

Hi all...I'm thinking about brainstorming ideas for new interactive stories, since Small Bargain seems to be dying. The problem is, I don't want to face another payment issue and be booted from Writing.com again...
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby Bloomkoto » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:57 pm

SuperKirby wrote:Hi all...I'm thinking about brainstorming ideas for new interactive stories, since Small Bargain seems to be dying. The problem is, I don't want to face another payment issue and be booted from Writing.com again...

Or do what I do. Lock the interactive, scrub all the chapters and content out till you got a blank interactive, write your new story, then set it out publically.
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby SuperKirby » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:12 pm

Well, the thing is...I can’t. A friend of mine revived Small Bargain at my request, so technically they are in charge of stuff like that. I also don’t have a paid membership now...
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby ProfessorMystery » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:30 pm

Bloomkoto wrote:Or do what I do. Lock the interactive, scrub all the chapters and content out till you got a blank interactive, write your new story, then set it out publically.

Speaking of which, how's that interactive going, Bloom?
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby fattykushcloud69 » Fri May 04, 2018 12:45 pm

Does anyone really add anymore. It seems like its practically dead
fattykushcloud69
Been posting for a bit

Postby ProfessorMystery » Fri May 04, 2018 3:17 pm

fattykushcloud69 wrote:Does anyone really add anymore. It seems like its practically dead
Additions come in rare occasions.
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby filiberto » Fri May 04, 2018 3:56 pm

fattykushcloud69 wrote:Does anyone really add anymore. It seems like its practically dead

The page viewing limitations or whatever writing.com put up recently make it really difficult to use the site without a paid membership. I wonder if it's a problem accross the board and not just that one story...
filiberto
Participator

Postby dude101 » Fri May 04, 2018 3:58 pm

filiberto wrote:

The page viewing limitations or whatever writing.com put up recently make it really difficult to use the site without a paid membership. I wonder if it's a problem accross the board and not just that one story...

It's across the board with ALL interactives.
dude101
---

Postby fattykushcloud69 » Fri May 04, 2018 4:52 pm

ProfessorMystery wrote:

Dont you have a membership though?
fattykushcloud69
Been posting for a bit

Postby filiberto » Fri May 04, 2018 5:28 pm

dude101 wrote:
filiberto wrote:

It's across the board with ALL interactives.

I'll bet. Have you noticed decreased viewership on your stories since it went into effect?
filiberto
Participator

Postby ProfessorMystery » Fri May 04, 2018 9:35 pm

fattykushcloud69 wrote:
ProfessorMystery wrote:

I do, but it's a free membership. The white screen of death appears for visitors and anyone with a free membership.

Also, I feel like I'm adding more to the endo interactives than anyone else.
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby fattykushcloud69 » Sat May 05, 2018 4:55 am

fattykushcloud69 wrote:
ProfessorMystery wrote:

I do, but it's a free membership. The white screen of death appears for visitors and anyone with a free membership.

Also, I feel like I'm adding more to the endo interactives than anyone else.[/quote]

True enough. You do add quite abit. I mostly add to unaware exploration on a bunch of different stories. But theres little to no viewership anymore and even less people adding cuz of the white screen now. I dont think its even worth it
fattykushcloud69
Been posting for a bit

Postby Paradox » Sat May 05, 2018 5:24 am

I deleted my Writing.com (free membership) Account a month ago.
That website lost more and more attractiveness for me the past 10 years.
With the you dont pay you dont get in behaviour i decided "fuck it" most of my fav Interactives degenerated into slobby one liners or freaky 1 girl unbirthed 20 people things.
I prefer original and creative stories, and of thus you can find enough here or on other sites as well.
(even though the navigation could need some improvement) :roll:
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby fattykushcloud69 » Sat May 05, 2018 10:18 am

Paradox wrote:I deleted my Writing.com (free membership) Account a month ago.
With the you dont pay you dont get in behaviour i decided "fuck it" most of my fav Interactives degenerated into slobby one liners or freaky 1 girl unbirthed 20 people things.
I prefer original and creative stories, and of thus you can find enough here or on other sites as well.

I hear ya buddy. It sucks
fattykushcloud69
Been posting for a bit

Postby ProfessorMystery » Sun May 06, 2018 8:42 am

Paradox wrote:I deleted my Writing.com (free membership) Account a month ago.

#MakeWritingDotComGreatAgain
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby Bloomkoto » Sun May 06, 2018 6:33 pm

Alright so I’ll be pulling down one of my Writing.Com interactive, I’m not 200% sure which one yet but if you really want a reason, I’ll be straight with you it’s sheer boredom of a Giantess like myself versus lack of contributations. In return some new interactives in the works.

1. To those few who actually were really super hoping for this interactive or even remember it in the slightest, I’m almost done with Brooke Vs. Anime which puts you in my shoes against some of my err... female waifus my bisexual self would love to come to reality. I haven’t forgotten it I’ve just been way too caught up with other projects as well as work and mental/physical stuff. It should be out by next week.

2. I got a new interactive which let’s just call Project Pariatal for now. This will be more fetish-y then my usual stuff since well... I mean it’s always nice to let loose yknow?

3. The other interactive project I’m going to nickname Project Frontal and it’s more just cutesy fun, rage, and wackiness really but with a unique, secret twist to it that’s very different from my usual endo stuff.

Feedback’s always appreciated
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby ProfessorMystery » Sun May 06, 2018 6:41 pm

Bloomkoto wrote:Alright so I’ll be pulling down one of my Writing.Com interactive, I’m not 200% sure which one yet but if you really want a reason, I’ll be straight with you it’s sheer boredom of a Giantess like myself versus lack of contributations. In return some new interactives in the works.

1. To those few who actually were really super hoping for this interactive or even remember it in the slightest, I’m almost done with Brooke Vs. Anime which puts you in my shoes against some of my err... female waifus my bisexual self would love to come to reality. I haven’t forgotten it I’ve just been way too caught up with other projects as well as work and mental/physical stuff. It should be out by next week.

2. I got a new interactive which let’s just call Project Pariatal for now. This will be more fetish-y then my usual stuff since well... I mean it’s always nice to let loose yknow?

3. The other interactive project I’m going to nickname Project Frontal and it’s more just cutesy fun, rage, and wackiness really but with a unique, secret twist to it that’s very different from my usual endo stuff.

Feedback’s always appreciated
Yup. I'm hyped for these. They sound like great ideas for interactive stories.
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world