Writing.com

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Writing.com

Postby SuperKirby » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:55 pm

I WOULD ask to join, sabrina_diamond, but...nobody likes my contributions to anything.
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:57 pm

SuperKirby wrote:I WOULD ask to join, sabrina_diamond, but...nobody likes my contributions to anything.

None of that self-deprecation here please...no one has said that about you, Kirby :neutral:
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SuperKirby » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:20 pm

Well, just because nobody says it doesn’t automatically mean I’m a good writer. I try my best, though...I really do.
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby Seproth » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:25 am

SuperKirby wrote:Well, just because nobody says it doesn’t automatically mean I’m a good writer. I try my best, though...I really do.

I like your work.

I think your a good writer.

I think I've read like most chapters *When Writing.com feels like working. I'm not giving you money Writing.com you can fuck off!* of Small Bargain since I rather enjoy that series.
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SuperKirby » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:17 am

Thank you...that’s really nice of you to say.
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby dude101 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:37 pm

I like your work, too Kirby. It's just that lately, aside from a few promised requests, I'm too busy to do more than just read. Don't take it so personally.
dude101
---

Postby Crispysteven » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:43 pm

Last edited by Crispysteven on Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crispysteven
Been posting for a bit

Postby SuperKirby » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:42 pm

I could check my laptop at some point to see if I have it, but right now isn’t the best time...sorry.
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby zikade » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:19 pm

Crispysteven wrote:Does Anyone still have "The Endonaut"? This link doesn't work anymore.

I reuploaded it, apparently mega autodeletes files older than 30 days, lame.

https://mega.nz/file/HQRTnYaJ#ZwxuMJbnX ... iDrmIyeJ8o
zikade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Crispysteven » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:21 pm

Last edited by Crispysteven on Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crispysteven
Been posting for a bit

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:12 am

So I was thinking that we need more writing.com participants for my campfires "Mind Palace" and "Journey to the Centre of Steph", so would anyone like to join in on the campfire sometime?
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby SuperKirby » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:51 am

I might be interested in “Journey to the Centre of Steph”...
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby Buford2 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:04 pm

Is there anyone here who would like to work on stories with themes like "Rugrats - Age Regression/Unbirth" or "MLP - Twilight Endo?"
Buford2
Somewhat familiar

Postby dude101 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:54 am

Buford2 wrote:Is there anyone here who would like to work on stories with themes like "Rugrats - Age Regression/Unbirth" or "MLP - Twilight Endo?"

That first one has nothing to do with this forum.
dude101
---

Postby Crispysteven » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:25 am

Crispysteven
Been posting for a bit

Postby Buford2 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:29 pm

Okay, I'm sorry about my first suggestion, but what do you all think about the second one?
Buford2
Somewhat familiar

Postby Buford2 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:41 am

What did everyone think of Lukington's "MLP - Endo" stories?
Buford2
Somewhat familiar

Postby DannyChocolate » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:09 am

I might be able to write a Julian Chase endo story or two. Or maybe human Sonic Boom Shadow. Most of my preds are black men.
There's some whores in this house.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby ajis2809 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:15 pm

Hey everyone, first than anything, i'm new on the forum (my profile says i'm registered since march, but it's the first time that i make a post here). And second, i'm an active author on Writing.com (username: Micro2306, i have 164 chapters written, until today), and i want to let you know that i'm accepting requests (For existant interactives, i don't have membership, so i can't create an interactive on my own, for now. Or madlibs, campfires, etc).

All the requests are free, but if you want to send me some Gift Points, i will accept them.

The rules for the requests are:
-Mainly endo and oral vore content, but i also accept requests about sex, anal and vaginal (no graphic content, no scat or excessive sexual content, and no cock vore, you can interact with it, but nothing of being forced inside)
-I accept requests for male and female giants, but the POV will be from a shrunken person, with that i also say that i don't accept same size content or POV of the giant/giantess.
-No Furries, Aliens, Monsters or Giant Animals
-I can accept Death, but it will not be graphic (example: If the character is digested, i will not say things like "you see your skin and flesh being dissolved leaving nothing but your bones". God, i got chills from just writing that).
-If you have an OC and you want a story about it (campfires only), or if you want to add it to one of those stories, send me an image of him/her, along with some info (name, age, genre (in case that the character is non binary or something like that), clothing, personality, and how you want that he/she interacts with the reader (if he/she is unaware, if he/she shrunk the reader, if he/she is friend, foe, couple or sibling).

I just wanted to let you know about that, if you want a request, send me a mail through writing.com, or answer to this post.
ajis2809
New to the forum

Postby dude101 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:02 pm

ajis2809 wrote:Hey everyone, first than anything, i'm new on the forum (my profile says i'm registered since march, but it's the first time that i make a post here). And second, i'm an active author on Writing.com (username: Micro2306, i have 164 chapters written, until today), and i want to let you know that i'm accepting requests (For existant interactives, i don't have membership, so i can't create an interactive on my own, for now. Or madlibs, campfires, etc).

All the requests are free, but if you want to send me some Gift Points, i will accept them.

The rules for the requests are:
-Mainly endo and oral vore content, but i also accept requests about sex, anal and vaginal (no graphic content, no scat or excessive sexual content, and no cock vore, you can interact with it, but nothing of being forced inside)
-I accept requests for male and female giants, but the POV will be from a shrunken person, with that i also say that i don't accept same size content or POV of the giant/giantess.
-No Furries, Aliens, Monsters or Giant Animals
-I can accept Death, but it will not be graphic (example: If the character is digested, i will not say things like "you see your skin and flesh being dissolved leaving nothing but your bones". God, i got chills from just writing that).
-If you have an OC and you want a story about it (campfires only), or if you want to add it to one of those stories, send me an image of him/her, along with some info (name, age, genre (in case that the character is non binary or something like that), clothing, personality, and how you want that he/she interacts with the reader (if he/she is unaware, if he/she shrunk the reader, if he/she is friend, foe, couple or sibling).

I just wanted to let you know about that, if you want a request, send me a mail through writing.com, or answer to this post.

I don't see your username on Writing as Micro2306. It says you don't exist on there.
dude101
---

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world