Writing.com

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Writing.com

Postby SuperKirby » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:03 pm

I might ^^ any particular paths of the story that you'd want me to add onto?

EDIT: Also, does anyone remember the old, lost stories "The Endonaut" (by tyrael1235) and "a Endosomatophilia world" (I forget who wrote that one)? I was wondering if someone might want to revive those stories, they were interesting.
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby JMDarkly » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:24 pm

SuperKirby wrote:I might ^^ any particular paths of the story that you'd want me to add onto?

EDIT: Also, does anyone remember the old, lost stories "The Endonaut" (by tyrael1235) and "a Endosomatophilia world" (I forget who wrote that one)? I was wondering if someone might want to revive those stories, they were interesting.

Wow. That's going way back. Early 2006 or somewhere around that time...Around 10 years ago. Man, time flies. I remember bits of it. Not much.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zikade » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:50 pm

SuperKirby wrote:I might ^^ any particular paths of the story that you'd want me to add onto?

I remember those. The Endonaut was one of the first stories I ever contributed to, heh. I have a copy of the whole interactive on my computer, too.
zikade
Somewhat familiar

Postby JMDarkly » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:13 pm

zikade wrote:

I remember those. The Endonaut was one of the first stories I ever contributed to, heh. I have a copy of the whole interactive on my computer, too.

Please share if you can. I remember enjoying that story. (Even if I can't remember what was in it.)
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:17 pm

See what you can do with Giganta or Jane Foster. Just keep it unaware is all.
dude101
---

Postby SuperKirby » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:04 pm

JMDarkly wrote:
zikade wrote:

Please share if you can. I remember enjoying that story. (Even if I can't remember what was in it.)

Yeah, I was hoping to see it too. Do you have the other one as well?
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby zikade » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:20 pm

JMDarkly wrote:
zikade wrote:

Here:
https://mega.nz/#!PVYj2TAQ!tZYMMDkVO9674ZxXuId_mSsjEWLQN98pyre2OtVt15A

If you unzip the html files into their own folder, you can double-click outline.html and the story outline will appear in your browser just like it would on writing.com, and all the links to next chapters will work and everything.
zikade
Somewhat familiar

Postby dude101 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:55 pm

SuperKirby wrote: Here:

If you unzip the html files into their own folder, you can double-click outline.html and the story outline will appear in your browser just like it would on writing.com, and all the links to next chapters will work and everything.

Thank you so much! I've missed that story so much!
dude101
---

Postby SuperKirby » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:45 pm

Here:

If you unzip the html files into their own folder, you can double-click outline.html and the story outline will appear in your browser just like it would on writing.com, and all the links to next chapters will work and everything.[/quote]

Cool! Um, do you happen to have "a Endosomatophilia world" saved anywhere?
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby zikade » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:42 pm

SuperKirby wrote:Here:

Cool! Um, do you happen to have "a Endosomatophilia world" saved anywhere?

I don't, sorry.
zikade
Somewhat familiar

Postby SuperKirby » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:40 pm

Ah :( ok. Do you happen to remember the general premise of it? I was kinda wondering if you or someone else could maybe revive it...because I have NO clue who originally created that story, and I am unable to make interactive stories as a free member.
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby zikade » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:35 pm

SuperKirby wrote:Ah :( ok. Do you happen to remember the general premise of it? I was kinda wondering if you or someone else could maybe revive it...because I have NO clue who originally created that story, and I am unable to make interactive stories as a free member.

If I remember correctly, and that's a big if, I believe that the main character had an upcoming biology test that was known throughout the school as being infamously hard. In an effort to study for the test, the main character invents a way to shrink himself so he can explore people's bodies. In one of the story arcs, the main character shrinks himself and infiltrates his teacher's body and uses her to study for the test without her knowledge, sort of like getting revenge on her for giving such a hard exam. I think the main character explored his mother in another arc, with choices for both aware and unaware. I remember a third arc where the main character tells his female friend and there was a story arc where she wants to be shrunken and swallowed by the main character.
But I could very well be remembering something completely different.
zikade
Somewhat familiar

Postby SuperKirby » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:57 pm

Actually that's EXACTLY the story I was talking about -- I miss it a lot...there was a path where the main character tells his sister (Sierra was her name) about his invention, and she accepts his offer to let him explore her body, swallowing his tiny form in a gelatinous capsule.
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby zikade » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:19 pm

SuperKirby wrote:Actually that's EXACTLY the story I was talking about -- I miss it a lot...there was a path where the main character tells his sister (Sierra was her name) about his invention, and she accepts his offer to let him explore her body, swallowing his tiny form in a gelatinous capsule.

Ah yes, now I remember that too! For some reason I thought the main character had a tiny submarine, but for some reason it didn't make sense with the rest of the story. But now that you mention the capsule, it all clicks now. Thanks!
zikade
Somewhat familiar

Postby SuperKirby » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:46 pm

No problem. Um, would you mind starting up a new interactive on writing.com with a similar story? Small Bargain isn't doing so well...
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby zikade » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:05 pm

SuperKirby wrote:No problem. Um, would you mind starting up a new interactive on writing.com with a similar story? Small Bargain isn't doing so well...

I can't. Even after having had an account for 9 years, I've only accumulated 82000 gift points. At this rate, it will take 23 years before I have enough for a year's basic subscription, so look for it then. But by that time, VR technology will be commonplace, so getting your rocks off to a text-based fetish CYOA will seem as quaint as pinup girls are today.
zikade
Somewhat familiar

Postby SuperKirby » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:26 am

Ah...ok. Sorry...
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby dude101 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:28 am

Found a good story right here. Could lead to some endo shenanigans:

https://www.writing.com/main/interact/i ... on/outline
dude101
---

Postby SuperKirby » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:28 pm

Ah! I've seen bits of that story, but I really don't know enough about DC comics to really add anything good there...
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Thu May 25, 2017 11:22 am

Final chapters of the MLP story. Tried a bit of a different storyline in the end.

https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/ ... sue-Part-6

Hope people enjoy it, thanks again to hmhmh6532 :gulp:
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world