Writing.com

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Writing.com

Postby harold18 » Wed May 11, 2016 4:41 pm

Anyone interested in joining one of my two campfire stories:

Into a crazy dimension:
https://www.writing.com/main/campfires/ ... -dimension

Outer souls:
https://www.writing.com/main/campfires/ ... uter-Souls
harold18
Somewhat familiar

Postby harold18 » Mon May 23, 2016 10:30 pm

Is everyone around here losing interest in Writing.com?

Most of the people I know there don't seem to do much anymore.
harold18
Somewhat familiar

Postby zikade » Mon May 23, 2016 10:38 pm

I've been super busy. Also a while back I added some chapters to an interactive that I thought were rather original and the owner basically copied and pasted my chapters, changed the character names and posted them on another chain. I know there's only so many ways you can say "She shrank and ate the tiny man" but it really sucks the wind out of your sails when people do things like that.
zikade
Somewhat familiar

Postby hmhmh6532 » Mon May 23, 2016 11:30 pm

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dst3313 » Tue May 24, 2016 12:04 am

also the site itself has been extremely unfriendly for a while now, just in general. I think there's just less content being created since people were driven off by the hostility to adblockers (which are, frankly, mandatory on that site due to the level of low-ethics advertisers and exposure to virii).
dst3313
Somewhat familiar

Postby harold18 » Tue May 24, 2016 4:38 pm

zikade wrote:I've been super busy. Also a while back I added some chapters to an interactive that I thought were rather original and the owner basically copied and pasted my chapters, changed the character names and posted them on another chain. I know there's only so many ways you can say "She shrank and ate the tiny man" but it really sucks the wind out of your sails when people do things like that.

I have to say that is pretty selfish for that person to just steal someone's chapter and use it to post it somewhere else. Sometimes I wish I could make a interactive story myself and hopes of attracting many writers.
harold18
Somewhat familiar

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:14 am

Just started a new campfire called Steph's Strangest Adventures which focuses on endo and mad-science in general. Anyone else interested in joining the endo adventures of this? :-D

http://www.writing.com/main/campfires/i ... Adventures
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby City of Lukington » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:27 pm

Hey guys! hmhmh6532 and I's MLP endo story is back up and running, just written our latest chapter - and here's a cover design I decided to use! :gulp:

http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/i ... sue-Part-4
Attachments
MLP endo image.png
City of Lukington
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hmhmh6532 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:27 pm

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SuperKirby » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:42 pm

Hey all,

My Writing.com account got the axe, apparently for a "fraudulent" credit card payment, but I KNOW I used a good card -- eh, nothing I can do about that, I guess.

I may attempt to bring my lost stories here in the future, if anyone would be up to read them...
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby zikade » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:29 pm

SuperKirby wrote:Hey all,

My Writing.com account got the axe, apparently for a "fraudulent" credit card payment, but I KNOW I used a good card -- eh, nothing I can do about that, I guess.

I may attempt to bring my lost stories here in the future, if anyone would be up to read them...

Wow, that really sucks, I'm sorry. Small Bargain was always a fun read. I'd definitely read anything you post up here.
zikade
Somewhat familiar

Postby SuperKirby » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:39 pm

zikade wrote:
SuperKirby wrote:Hey all,

Wow, that really sucks, I'm sorry. Small Bargain was always a fun read. I'd definitely read anything you post up here.

Aww thanks! I'll just have to see HOW I can put my stuff up...
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby City of Lukington » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:52 pm

Ah SuperKirby that sucks, they deleted mine once a couple years' back, but that was apparently because I'd been inactive for a year! :lol:

On quite the contrary note, here's hmhmh6532's latest instalment to our MLP endo story! Feedback would be appreciated!

http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/i ... sue-Part-5
City of Lukington
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SuperKirby » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:00 pm

I'm not a MLP guy, but I might take a look at some point...

EDIT: Just gave the latest chapter a read, and it's pretty neat. Um, if anyone would wanna add to my interactive, link's in my signature.
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby SuperKirby » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Wow, this topic is quiet as of recently... :oops: Is interest in writing.com starting to decline?
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby Bloomkoto » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:16 pm

Happy to announce 5 new interactives as of now that should be complete well....I dunno o-o Hopefully by the end of this week with at least 1 of them. I actually got inspiration for a few of them from infomercials and online contests and how they can screw you over..The titles and information are shown as so.

The Ad: You take the role of a young guy who isn't too smooth with the ladies and enters a weird contest...and wins! You wake up only to find a very weird fruit that makes your life so so much better...or a living hell!

The Weirdest Race Ever: 5 college kids with different personalities and backgrounds find themselves at the mercy of a new live streamed game show that forces them to take over the bodies of people they may or may not know and in a strange twist, kill eachother all for the entertainment of a couple hundred "Earth" viewers".

Bus Party: 3 well behaved siblings get what may be both a grand present and a dangerous task. They must pilot a tiny microscopic bus full of their friends through the body of their eldest sister Jessie, a defiant party gal ironically trying to study for an important test. The reason? It's her new punishment. The goal? Start a party on her huge brain.

Gem & Jason's Splendid Adventure: Basically a homage to all fantastic voyage episodes. Jason was plucked out from his senior year at high school in Ohio and ended up in the cheesehead land of Wisconsin. There he meets a friendly and wild girl named Gem in his new anatomy class. When Jason learns of Gem's new nanobot submarine, they decide to play around with it to see the outside world. However, the unintentionally get trapped inside the body a girl named Mary, who's very pretty and smart yet unpopular, leaving the two of them on a quest to find their way out of Mary's body yet also leaving them to debate on whether to be Angels or Devils.

Forced To Sell: Amanda is desperate for money and she really doesn't want to prostitute herself. She however joins a weird company which people can get payed massive amounts of money to have their bodies be rented. All she has to do is let someone play around in her body for a week right? Well she gets a surprise when her worst rival is her biggest buyer.
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby dude101 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:24 pm

Bloomkoto wrote:Happy to announce 5 new interactives as of now that should be complete well....I dunno o-o Hopefully by the end of this week with at least 1 of them. I actually got inspiration for a few of them from infomercials and online contests and how they can screw you over..The titles and information are shown as so.

The Ad: You take the role of a young guy who isn't too smooth with the ladies and enters a weird contest...and wins! You wake up only to find a very weird fruit that makes your life so so much better...or a living hell!

The Weirdest Race Ever: 5 college kids with different personalities and backgrounds find themselves at the mercy of a new live streamed game show that forces them to take over the bodies of people they may or may not know and in a strange twist, kill eachother all for the entertainment of a couple hundred "Earth" viewers".

Bus Party: 3 well behaved siblings get what may be both a grand present and a dangerous task. They must pilot a tiny microscopic bus full of their friends through the body of their eldest sister Jessie, a defiant party gal ironically trying to study for an important test. The reason? It's her new punishment. The goal? Start a party on her huge brain.

Gem & Jason's Splendid Adventure: Basically a homage to all fantastic voyage episodes. Jason was plucked out from his senior year at high school in Ohio and ended up in the cheesehead land of Wisconsin. There he meets a friendly and wild girl named Gem in his new anatomy class. When Jason learns of Gem's new nanobot submarine, they decide to play around with it to see the outside world. However, the unintentionally get trapped inside the body a girl named Mary, who's very pretty and smart yet unpopular, leaving the two of them on a quest to find their way out of Mary's body yet also leaving them to debate on whether to be Angels or Devils.

Forced To Sell: Amanda is desperate for money and she really doesn't want to prostitute herself. She however joins a weird company which people can get payed massive amounts of money to have their bodies be rented. All she has to do is let someone play around in her body for a week right? Well she gets a surprise when her worst rival is her biggest buyer.

These sound great! Where can i read these?
dude101
---

Postby Bloomkoto » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:36 pm

dude101 wrote:
Bloomkoto wrote:Happy to announce 5 new interactives as of now that should be complete well....I dunno o-o Hopefully by the end of this week with at least 1 of them. I actually got inspiration for a few of them from infomercials and online contests and how they can screw you over..The titles and information are shown as so.

These sound great! Where can i read these?

They're still under construction as I wrote before but they'll be links posted when each of them are completed :) If you want to read/contribute to one of my interactives I have this one here below

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it ... ogite-FOSI
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby Bloomkoto » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:51 pm

OUR FIRST CAMPFIRE:

While I had some of our other endo friends are working on those stories I mentioned a while ago, Luke & I made our first interactive. I apologize on our part for the jumbled wording because we worked on this very fast and in different times so ideas got a bit mixed up so we recommend you skim it. If you wish to be apart of the campfire, please message me here or on Writing.com and I'll add you in immediately. Now under the link I'll give a little insight before you y'know....do a lot of reading.

http://www.writing.com/main/campfires/i ... ge-On-Elma

In a nutshell, Elma, a 21 year old girl is legit the smartest girl alive yet at the same time, a massive bitch. Characters asides Elma are people who are stuck within three different metal dollhouses covered by an invisible force field and all have different living conditions with benefits and doubts. However one fateful day, a schizophrenic tiny who went mad from isolation and obsessed with ruining Elma named Luke (haha nod to my Luke) destroys a wire which frees everyone, though Elma has absolutely no idea that she's got some pretty angry people free to fight.

The fun part about this campfire is that we're highly encouraging collaboration but also you're allowed to approach the situation however you please, whether you want to run from the massive giantess and pray to god she doesn't kill you, play inside and outside her body, or get some good old fashioned revenge on the mind that started it all. As a reminder, Elma is MASSIVE and her insides are HUGE so if you really love being really tiny against a massive world and a massive body with a hot giantess, then this may be a snug fit for you!

~Brooke From Team Jolt (Formerally The Endo Collective)
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby dude101 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:09 pm

Bloomkoto wrote:OUR FIRST CAMPFIRE:

While I had some of our other endo friends are working on those stories I mentioned a while ago, Luke & I made our first interactive. I apologize on our part for the jumbled wording because we worked on this very fast and in different times so ideas got a bit mixed up so we recommend you skim it. If you wish to be apart of the campfire, please message me here or on Writing.com and I'll add you in immediately. Now under the link I'll give a little insight before you y'know....do a lot of reading.

http://www.writing.com/main/campfires/i ... ge-On-Elma

In a nutshell, Elma, a 21 year old girl is legit the smartest girl alive yet at the same time, a massive bitch. Characters asides Elma are people who are stuck within three different metal dollhouses covered by an invisible force field and all have different living conditions with benefits and doubts. However one fateful day, a schizophrenic tiny who went mad from isolation and obsessed with ruining Elma named Luke (haha nod to my Luke) destroys a wire which frees everyone, though Elma has absolutely no idea that she's got some pretty angry people free to fight.

The fun part about this campfire is that we're highly encouraging collaboration but also you're allowed to approach the situation however you please, whether you want to run from the massive giantess and pray to god she doesn't kill you, play inside and outside her body, or get some good old fashioned revenge on the mind that started it all. As a reminder, Elma is MASSIVE and her insides are HUGE so if you really love being really tiny against a massive world and a massive body with a hot giantess, then this may be a snug fit for you!

~Brooke From Team Jolt (Formerally The Endo Collective)

Count. Me. In!
dude101
---

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world