How strictly are you into endo?

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

How strictly are you into endo?

Postby Ginbug » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:08 am

Okay the title is a bit confusing but I had trouble of thinking of a way to word it. Basically what I am asking is: How deep is your preference for endo when compared to other types of vore? For instance, for myself, I am pretty much only into endo and non-fatal encounters. I will still look at vore artwork and stories, but usually I just use my imagination to remove the digestion/death. It's even to a point where if I see certain types of death scenes in a vore work it can ruin my day, specifically young kids being killed in a brutal way. It makes me wish that the Endosomatophilia community was larger so that we could have our own websites and a larger pool of artists.
Ginbug
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: How strictly are you into endo?

Postby JustinTheDigestable » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:11 am

I personally love both Endo and just regular vore. ^^ It doesnt matter to me really but it is a fun change up from time to time. ^^
JustinTheDigestable
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kirah » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am

I'm pretty much only into endo. Fatal and unwilling scenes just don't do anything for me.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VelenSnowdrop » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:20 am

Im pretty much strictly Endo-only, only one of my alts will do fatal vore and even then sparingly and only in a predatory role.
VelenSnowdrop
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chibisama » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:36 am

Although I appreciate vore and actively rp it there are certain aspects of endo and non-fatal situations that I totally adore. I think that vore could be a more sexually oriented while endo is more affectionate.
Chibisama
Somewhat familiar

Postby Terastas » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:40 am

Almost exclusively. I only have three occasional exceptions to the rule.

1) Vore where the fate of the prey is left wide open to the interpretation of the viewer.
2) Vore with a dash of dark humor (which I appreciate for the humor, not the vore).
3) Vore where the prey isn't really dead and is instead at least implied to be living on in a different context.

Beyond that, I'm also exclusively into endo.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby Ka-Atis » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:17 am

Ginbug wrote:Okay the title is a bit confusing but I had trouble of thinking of a way to word it. Basically what I am asking is: How deep is your preference for endo when compared to other types of vore?

Zero. Not into it at all.

Ginbug wrote: For instance, for myself, I am pretty much only into endo and non-fatal encounters. I will still look at vore artwork and stories, but usually I just use my imagination to remove the digestion/death.

In my case it's the other way around. Without the horrors the picture will not work.. ;)

Ginbug wrote: It's even to a point where if I see certain types of death scenes in a vore work it can ruin my day, specifically young kids being killed in a brutal way.

Here I may actually see things similarly, at least in part. I don't like seeing kids as prey. Kids as in human kids.

But in my case, I generally don't like involving kids (no matter how fictional they are) in sex fantasies at all, so also non-fatal endo stuff with kids would be highly disturbing for me. Kids are major turn-off, or even a cringe factor.

Ginbug wrote:It makes me wish that the Endosomatophilia community was larger so that we could have our own websites and a larger pool of artists.

Some time back I had a similar thought. Fatal vore and non-fatal endo seemed two quite different things, in essence not related to eachother at all, so why not split the site into two subsections? Then I realized there was a lot of in-between land as well, and such a split would not work.. There was a discussion about this somewhere sometime back.
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Ginbug » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:04 am

Ka-Atis wrote:
Ginbug wrote:It makes me wish that the Endosomatophilia community was larger so that we could have our own websites and a larger pool of artists.

Some time back I had a similar thought. Fatal vore and non-fatal endo seemed two quite different things, in essence not related to eachother at all, so why not split the site into two subsections? Then I realized there was a lot of in-between land as well, and such a split would not work.. There was a discussion about this somewhere sometime back.

Well also both in macro/micro and vore fetishes, non-fatal encounters are in a pretty vast minority so even if they were separated, the non-fatal side would simply not have that much content.
Ginbug
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby UnforsakenFantasy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:21 am

I have somewhat of a morbid curiosity about absorption, which is essentially digestion. I sometimes ponder its effects. Relatively about the pain, but you also have to think. I mean they say in absorption, the prey will become one with the consumer. Sometimes more ways then just being the blood nutrients, and protein. But much more in depth to the point where the prey is like in the inside of a shell viewing the world, with whatever it has fused with. This in my point of view is a non-glutinous way of looking at a bonding between the prey and the consumer. This is usually used with stories of "slimes", and "goo girls" that fall in love with their originally food but now much more.
Some people who focus purely on the fact that it ends in digestion are somewhat close minded, uninterested in exploring the possibilities of a much larger concept. This topic can be discussed in a much broader perspective in my opinion, but personally in most art, the sight of macabre scenes is much of a turn-off which is kinda destroying the point of a fetish anyways lol
UnforsakenFantasy
Participator

Postby Gendor » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:30 pm

Well, i do agree, I generally tend to get really fracking pissed off whenever something is brutal and humiliating overall, I've even had a history of making a really big issue about it (Something which Ka-atis amongst others commented on), and i think it has struck everyone on all sides of Endo/Vore that "My prefs are mine! I don't wanna share the same name/title as that hardcore asshole/softsided pussy". I can only say that "Vore" is about as a common way to describe what you're really into, as "Europe" is a common way to mention a specific country, and should be treated as such.

But hey, maybe with a fanbase I'd start put out Non-fatal stories again, that would solve the "No Non-fatal vore content this month eighter... boooh!"
Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
Gendor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby htfcuddles » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:31 pm

hmmmm

Even if im for soft vore, for having a good end it must be as it should: Digested, with some of her being absorbed by the predator and the rest being expelled. Scat doesnt need to be explicit; even a simple nod or a subtle note that tells me that happened is enough. But yes, prey must die.
rawr ♥
htfcuddles
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ichbinich » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:57 pm

Last edited by ichbinich on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ichbinich
SHARK!

Postby TW » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:19 pm

Both Endo and regualr vore can be fun, all depends on my mood...
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Bright » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:15 am

I find myself liking it when the predator eats the prey whereas the prey is unwilling. (Predator being playful or hungry.)

I personally like situations where stomachs are associated with danger, but the digestion only sets in after a long time or when the predator wants it. Thus allowing the prey to settle in.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Blace » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:23 am

Endo is by far my favorite part of vore/Ub too. I think it really is a shame that there aren't that many stories that focuses on that part. Usually as soon as they prey has been devoured the store ends soon their after.
My favorite kink would be if there was to persons inside of the Pred so they can interact with each other.
In generel I like all the details about whats going on inside of the belly. There's just something about being inside the Pred, being comfty and feel protected.

So yeah. If I'm doing a rp it really is a must for it to include endo too.
Now where the heck did i put my life??
Blace
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ka-Atis » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:46 am

UnforsakenFantasy wrote:Some people who focus purely on the fact that it ends in digestion are somewhat close minded, uninterested in exploring the possibilities of a much larger concept.

Yay I'm "close-minded". 8)

Well, on a more serious note - While I typically view "exploring new stuff" as something positive, and even have encouraged people to do so, there also is this thing called *preference*. If something absolutely doesn't work, there is no reason to spend more time on it. I can sometimes walk into the waters of non-fatal for the sake of fun, but kink-wise it remains it doesn't work for me at all. Can't blame people for focusing on the things they like most.

UnforsakenFantasy wrote:This topic can be discussed in a much broader perspective in my opinion, but personally in most art, the sight of macabre scenes is much of a turn-off which is kinda destroying the point of a fetish anyways lol

Obviously, you prefer to focus on your own preferences as well. ;)
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Ka-Atis » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:00 am

Gendor wrote:Well, i do agree, I generally tend to get really fracking pissed off whenever something is brutal and humiliating overall, I've even had a history of making a really big issue about it (Something which Ka-atis amongst others commented on), and i think it has struck everyone on all sides of Endo/Vore that "My prefs are mine! I don't wanna share the same name/title as that hardcore asshole/softsided pussy". I can only say that "Vore" is about as a common way to describe what you're really into, as "Europe" is a common way to mention a specific country, and should be treated as such.

Indeed, the vore-umbrella is huge.. ;)

I think such "issues" come from escalated "have to see a lot of stuff not interested in" situations, people getting tired of seeing stuff they are not interested in at all, or even thinkof as disturbing. I think I remember that discussion, and the conclusion - *all* of us must get better to use labels and tags. Not only hardvorers and fatal-vorers, but everyone. ;)
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Gendor » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:40 pm

Ka-Atis wrote:
Gendor wrote:Well, i do agree, I generally tend to get really fracking pissed off whenever something is brutal and humiliating overall, I've even had a history of making a really big issue about it (Something which Ka-atis amongst others commented on), and i think it has struck everyone on all sides of Endo/Vore that "My prefs are mine! I don't wanna share the same name/title as that hardcore asshole/softsided pussy". I can only say that "Vore" is about as a common way to describe what you're really into, as "Europe" is a common way to mention a specific country, and should be treated as such.

Indeed, the vore-umbrella is huge.. ;)

I think such "issues" come from escalated "have to see a lot of stuff not interested in" situations, people getting tired of seeing stuff they are not interested in at all, or even thinkof as disturbing. I think I remember that discussion, and the conclusion - *all* of us must get better to use labels and tags. Not only hardvorers and fatal-vorers, but everyone. ;)

Your memory serves you right, and i back you up on that, i don't see why someone shouldn't, but my way of seeing things has always been a little twisted :roll:
Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
Gendor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby maraudingmarauder » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:31 pm

Bright wrote:I find myself liking it when the predator eats the prey whereas the prey is unwilling. (Predator being playful or hungry.)

I personally like situations where stomachs are associated with danger, but the digestion only sets in after a long time or when the predator wants it. Thus allowing the prey to settle in.

Yus. Bellies should be perilous, but it shouldn't always be an immediate 100% mortality rate from the moment you hit the stomach. If nothing else, unpredictability is fun.
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby Looneyman » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:20 pm

When I first joined Eka's, I was a strict Endo only, but with time I began to experiment. While I will still admit that I still love Endo as my number one, I will do proper digestion vore as well, so it's not a super strict. If I could pick between Digestion and Endo, Endo would win.
Strong winds are capable of digesting trains.
Looneyman
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Endosomatophilia world