How strictly are you into endo?

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: How strictly are you into endo?

Postby Mark » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:37 am

I'd have to say that I consider endo a related but ultimately separate kink. Once the prey stops being food in any meaningful capacity -- and no, somehow magically providing nutrition to their "predator" without somehow paying for it doesn't count --, it's no longer vore in my book. Not saying that it's necessarily worse for it, or that endo has to be nicer than vore by default (you could have fairly "sane" nonfatal vore between friends vs. a genuinely traumatic endo experience easily enough)...just that as far as I'm concerned it's in its own distinct category.
Mark
Participator

Postby Vera » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:35 am

I think that, for me, it depends a lot on the situations. I like regular/realistic vore in sexual and non-sexual ways, and I like endo in sexual and non-sexual ways. It depends on how it's portrayed... it's complicated for me, I guess x3 but for the most part, I tend to prefer endo because the main appeal of vore to me is the whole swallowing process. Mouths/maws are beautiful and sensual, and being in someone's belly or having someone in mine is so intensely intimate, and many times sexual to me. I really love plushie vore because there's no digestion or belly acids; you're just cradling someone in your warm, soft innards for as long as you/they like. It's strange how the idea of being pregnant terrifies me, yet I love the idea of carrying around a loved one or, when I'm feeling more into sadistic/possessive fantasies, someone who doesn't necessarily want to be in there, but has no way out, or when I'm feeling submissive/wanting to be the captive, being that person who is trapped inside for however long the predator wants.
Vera
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wolfsage » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:06 pm

It's practiacally all there is in my world. Non-fatal/Non-Digetion/ Prey kept alive and safe inside the belly, sometimes without the Pred knowing.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Imrhys » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Vera wrote:I think that, for me, it depends a lot on the situations. I like regular/realistic vore in sexual and non-sexual ways, and I like endo in sexual and non-sexual ways. It depends on how it's portrayed... it's complicated for me, I guess x3 but for the most part, I tend to prefer endo because the main appeal of vore to me is the whole swallowing process. Mouths/maws are beautiful and sensual, and being in someone's belly or having someone in mine is so intensely intimate, and many times sexual to me. I really love plushie vore because there's no digestion or belly acids; you're just cradling someone in your warm, soft innards for as long as you/they like. It's strange how the idea of being pregnant terrifies me, yet I love the idea of carrying around a loved one or, when I'm feeling more into sadistic/possessive fantasies, someone who doesn't necessarily want to be in there, but has no way out, or when I'm feeling submissive/wanting to be the captive, being that person who is trapped inside for however long the predator wants.

Okay, besides the swallowing/mouths are sexy (Yes, I have one oral pred, but most of mine use tight, stretchy, "sexy" body bulges means of ingesting >_>) and being pregnant parts (wrong gender), this is most interesting, because it is a lot of how I feel about the whole vore & endo thing.

Though I have my bouts where I relish the crushing, humiliating, painful death of prey; I am most often in the mood to suck prey into my pred (various means), drain them of some energy (usually they don't even realize being happy thinking it's a game or laying inside my pred in afterglow is "food" to my pred), and then release them. How else do you play with toys again later? Even my absorption/envelopers tend to catch-n-release. Though they do tend to smex the prey up until they can't resist, but still... A little tired, maybe sore, but usually with a smile on their sleepy faces.

Hell, I have a kitsune that posed to a kid she was watching over as their sleeping bag (amongst many other inanimate items she TF'ed into) so the kid would sleep "safely" within her at night and could protect the kid. She also played with them during the day, etc. I have a story where something normally evil is commissioned to watch over a young child that enemies of her family have marked for death and the Guardian actually eats the kid at one point, because it needs energy to defend them AND it was the only safe place for the kid to go during that fight.

I like to be able to snuggle those my pred's like. Just sometimes my preds get possessive and want that wriggling bugle inside of themselves too >_>
"Mmmm," Purple eyes stare enviously at a young woman's chest. "I might have to borrow that..."

A bit later as whimpers of despair fade, Im'Rhys admires her newest bewb job, "Ooooh, these look so much better on me."
Imrhys
---

Postby Kirah » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:28 pm

Imrhys wrote:I am most often in the mood to suck prey into my pred (various means), drain them of some energy (usually they don't even realize being happy thinking it's a game or laying inside my pred in afterglow is "food" to my pred), and then release them. How else do you play with toys again later? Even my absorption/envelopers tend to catch-n-release. Though they do tend to smex the prey up until they can't resist, but still... A little tired, maybe sore, but usually with a smile on their sleepy faces.

Hell, I have a kitsune that posed to a kid she was watching over as their sleeping bag (amongst many other inanimate items she TF'ed into) so the kid would sleep "safely" within her at night and could protect the kid. She also played with them during the day, etc. I have a story where something normally evil is commissioned to watch over a young child that enemies of her family have marked for death and the Guardian actually eats the kid at one point, because it needs energy to defend them AND it was the only safe place for the kid to go during that fight.

I like to be able to snuggle those my pred's like. Just sometimes my preds get possessive and want that wriggling bugle inside of themselves too >_>

I guess that's an interesting way to look at things as well. I do have to admit, sometimes, I'm in the mood for that kind of stuff as well.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Indighost » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:37 pm

maraudingmarauder wrote:Yus. Bellies should be perilous, but it shouldn't always be an immediate 100% mortality rate from the moment you hit the stomach. If nothing else, unpredictability is fun.

110% agree! It should be just like a really suspenseful book or movie etc: There's danger, but you don't quite know whether or not the hero/villian will get out scot-free, or how.
Indighost
---

Postby 89gierl » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:42 pm

I hate to say it, but I'm strictly Endo-only, to the point that I won't even play with most characters if they're leaning towards... other things...
89gierl
New to the forum

Postby learner » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:01 pm

Well, I see vore as an intimate thing between the pred and the prey. I'm nearly exclusively into soft vore because I don't like the idea of pain or physical injuries during what I consider as a love act. So naturally, I really dislike digestion even if it's "natural" after being eaten. In my fantasies, and it's kind of recurrent on my dragon/human stories, the prey always gets out unharmed by the way it came in... but not without a bit a fun with the pred inside=)
I'm a nice but shy guy
feel free to PM if you feel like =3
learner
Somewhat familiar

Postby jude » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:21 pm

To answer the thread, I think I'm into endo as much as I'm into vore, it doesn't matter which I'm looking at..but I'm quite aware of the difference.

Mark wrote:I'd have to say that I consider endo a related but ultimately separate kink. Once the prey stops being food in any meaningful capacity -- and no, somehow magically providing nutrition to their "predator" without somehow paying for it doesn't count --, it's no longer vore in my book. Not saying that it's necessarily worse for it, or that endo has to be nicer than vore by default (you could have fairly "sane" nonfatal vore between friends vs. a genuinely traumatic endo experience easily enough)...just that as far as I'm concerned it's in its own distinct category.

I have to agree with this distinction..endo to me has always been about exploration whilst vore always has a darker feel to it because the pred is definitely getting something out of it even if it's nonfatal. But yeah, I can see the possibility of a nice vore/messed up endo. I think it just has to do with what kind of relationship you perceive between pred/host and prey/?- what do you call the endo version of prey? lol

Ka-Atis wrote:
Ginbug wrote: For instance, for myself, I am pretty much only into endo and non-fatal encounters. I will still look at vore artwork and stories, but usually I just use my imagination to remove the digestion/death.

In my case it's the other way around. Without the horrors the picture will not work.. ;)

I actually had this epiphany awhile back, I think part of the reason I like vore is because it scares the living daylights out of me lol
jude
Been posting for a bit

Postby Garroth » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:23 am

It's weird, because I've slowly gone from loving hard vore, to soft vore with painful digestion, to painless soft vore, and then endo (with a touch of normal soft vore used for dark humour).

Now most vore stories and art that end in death don't really do it for me. I don't really "get" my fetish though, since I still really love a really small percentage of soft and hard vore stuff.
Garroth
Been posting for a bit

Postby GnomeishDelight » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:40 am

While i absolutely adore Endo, i have no problem with, and can find it quite fun with digestion IF i think it can suit the scenario, just as long isn't to graphical.
Lover of things cozy, comfy, soft, adorable and cute.
Now on DeviantART http://almmia.deviantart.com/
GnomeishDelight
Participator

Postby Marked » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:00 pm

Right or wrong, I've always considered endo to be ”being inside anything but the digestive system". Occasionally, i find an idea that is interesting to me, but it isn't normally sexual like vore is. While I like stories and art cointaining the "darker" aspects of vore, I'm also a sucker for sweet exploration and intimacy. I still classify that as vove because the process of eating is important.
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DeVore2178 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:01 pm

I favor endo by far. Though I like the vore aspects of things, that being the prey getting into the pred, my favorite part is just the prey being inside the pred. I don't really like digestion, and I really don't like vore for the sake of food or killing or anything like that. I only really like vore relationships where it is a close, positive relationship, such as protection and affection. I don't have to have the process of the prey getting into the pred, but I do enjoy it, again my favorite part is just having the presence of the prey. Though when it comes to endo one of my favored types is unbirthing, though of course I love oral a lot too.

But anyway, I rarely (if ever) look at anything that is just strictly vore, with no endo. If it were possible to find it easily, I would look more for endo-only work.
DeVore2178
Somewhat familiar

Postby maraudingmarauder » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:31 am

Vera wrote:I love the idea of carrying around a loved one or, when I'm feeling more into sadistic/possessive fantasies, someone who doesn't necessarily want to be in there, but has no way out, or when I'm feeling submissive/wanting to be the captive, being that person who is trapped inside for however long the predator wants.

Oooh, love this. I've actually gone off digestion completely as prey, but... being stuck like that is awesome.
I guess it's the peril I liked rather than the digestion itself - being stuck inside someone who COULD digest you at any time if they so chose, holding that sword of damocles over your head, but actually following through and doing it is a big nope :D
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby YourWhiteMage » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:30 pm

Well this exploded as I thought it would. I may spend the time later and fully read the discussion, but I am sure people found a way to accept one another and stop arguing.

Aside from that, I myself am rather strictly into non-fatal scenes. Death and sexual/sensual scenes are simply incompatible to me. I am pretty sure that has something to do with survival instincts natural imperatives, the instinctual fear of corpses due to disease, and all the other reason for such throughout the centuries of human history. The fact of the matter is that this site holds an open door and embraces with acceptance those in our society whom through some fluke of fate did not inherit these natural aversions. This entire website is devoted to a sexual fetish that should by all rights send all of instincts howling with repulsion at the idea. But those here obviously are not the norm of our species. We accept everyone here because we do not have the luxury of discrimination with such few numbers.

That being said there seems to be a natural butting of heads between endo members here and gore enthusiasts. It well rather makes sense objectively. Endosoma in many ways is one of the closest to the social norm because it lacks certain moral ambiguities involving well fantasizing about murder. This of course makes the endosomatophile perceive themselves as attached to that tribe of individuals in a way as well as not, straddling a divide as it were. And so when those individuals whom fatality is the yearning they seek out here, when they express that and this individual expresses that, naturally seeing an affront to what is the rules of their associated social tribe, they must attempt to cast out the outsider, and the individuals expressing what is an affront to their moral understanding. Which makes perfect natural sense. But yes is wrong and not the point f this place. But on the other hand, and I have personally had to deal with this distasteful treatment, there is a natural repulsion to the endosomatophile by the gore, hardvore, graphic digestion loving, and well fatal enthusiasts here. Again displaying traits of the social norm, makes us well the outsider to their vore tribe, and well they attempt to cast out the outsider. Once again natural and wrong. This all stems to the tribal nature of humanity. But the specific response from those to us endo lovers I believe seems to stem from the insecurity of the other individual feeling the need to defend themselves and their preferences as they must from normal members of society. They feel persecuted feel defensive around individuals with less lethal tastes. Soe I personally have dealt with specifically went further and deal with their own guilt and fear by belittling, marginalizing, and outright dismissing others preferences. This is incredibly wrong. I have countless times been asked, "And how is the RP suppose to have an end?" or several other like questions that are absurd inquiries meant to show how much less the story is without death. I in my moments of weakness usually respond snappily with just as rude of a retort. "The same way you and any other story where one main character doesn't murder the other." But yes I actually would advise patience despite how difficult it may be. Understanding is the key to peace. I could list more jabs you see about here at those who prefer not to be sent to an early grave but indeed it is pointless. There has been insult on all sides, and all are to blame.

Now that I am through with explaining the conflict already arisen here, now I can actually discuss the topic of the post.

I strictly enjoy things that are not fatal. I accept the individuals who enjoy other content, but cannot accept the content. There are exceptions to my fatal rule, mos being me ignoring the fatality, but some being actually beautiful in a morbid tragic way. I greatly prefer endosoma to anything else at all. I prefer it romantic and macro/micro. And most of the time I come on here i end up reading a story or looking at material that ruins my day. The fatal things that aren't tagged, some even tagged as nice and gentle, etc. but ending cruelly. Not exactly conducive to my mood. Many times I read a story here and the general vore some can send me into a rage that eats away at my day. I am consumed by my moral indignation and cannot control my anger toward the characters committing such vile acts. I regularly dabble in daydreams of making those characters pay for their actions, and gaining justice for their victims. Soulvore can be a very testy trigger, why I avoid it as much as possible. The amount of the material am enraged by is so oppressive compared to what I love and enjoy and come here for it depresses me. None of this means we should attack any individual here or separate. Acceptance and understanding are far more important than frustrations about finding what you like.
YourWhiteMage
Been posting for a bit

Postby SREDISKRAD » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:45 pm

Well, at first I didn't actually know it was called endo, I just thought of it as vore without digestion. I've gotta say, under the right circumstances: Loving pred, willing prey - I will prefer endo. I do like digestion but I'm leaning more towards endo nowadays.
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby Dannekoon » Mon May 26, 2014 6:01 am

I quite enjoy it. I'd prefer vore of course but endo is pretty much a strong turn on for me. I've even got my own cheap snake cam which I've been able to swallow a few times :3
Dannekoon
Somewhat familiar

Postby DerekMetaltron » Mon May 26, 2014 12:30 pm

As I am very much a gentle giantess person endo appeals to me greatly since it ties into soft vore, micro and unaware so perfectly. I like the idea of exploring a woman's body and seeing what makes a loved one tick, with or without their awareness.
DerekMetaltron
New to the forum

Postby DanteCross » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:38 pm

I do like Endo very much. I would love to be inside a woman's body.
DanteCross
New to the forum

Postby Sazzy » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:09 pm

oh...so that's what i'm called. like, i thought vore just encompassed endoso and that i was just a vorephile who liked the endo aspect of vore, but now I get it. See, it was never really a sexual thing for me. I'd be the friend swallowing the two lovers...although I feel like it'd be really awkward with people having sex in my stomach. I don't know about that part.
Liberate tutemet ex inferis.
Sazzy
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world