How strictly are you into endo?

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: How strictly are you into endo?

Postby Sazzy » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:42 pm

Ok, yeah. i get it. I'm definitely endo
Liberate tutemet ex inferis.
Sazzy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Erebos12345 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:12 am

Yep, pretty much fully Endo here.
Digestion without reformation and death remove the part I like from Vore; the loving, caring bond of trust between the Pred and Prey.
Erebos12345
New to the forum

Postby coop500 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:17 pm

Before I answer, I have a question, what is the difference between endo and non-fatal, no digestion vore?
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby ihateu91 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:47 pm

Endo is just the idea of being inside someone. Not necessarily to do with being eaten. Think all those cartoons that ever did episodes about shrinking and going inside someone.
ihateu91
---

Postby coop500 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:57 pm

Hmmm actually I never watched any of those cartoons that did that. But I see.... I guess I am more of a soft non-fatal vore lover then a endo lover, as the eating part is half of my interest, while the closeness and cuddly-ness of the stomach is the other.

To answer the question of the thread though, I am very strict on non-fatal, it bugs me personally to read and see fatal vore. Even if that is what is supposed to happen. Sometimes when reading a story though and it's well written, I can read until just before mentions of the prey being digested, then I just move on.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby ShadesofBlack » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:02 pm

I'm not particularly strictly into just endo, but object or person A fitting into object or person B... that shouldn't possibly be able to fit, is probably my favorite thing about vore. I enjoy digestion sometimes, and "fatal" vore, if the focus is on the pleasure, not the death. Though I really also like vanishing vore, where prey goes in, and they just don't come back out. It's like permanent entrapment. Cum digestion, or pleasurable digestion is okay by me. To all of the above: exception: children. I can't personally stand when vore stuff is applied specifically to small child characters as anything more than a safe, warm hug. If it's lethal, than the person doing the eating is basically the evil witch from Hansel and Gretal to me.

The things that make an instant near-total turn off for me is when stories go for a super graphic description of digestion, the pain that the prey is in, begging to be let out because it hurts, etc. If it's just a small amount, I can skip past it and pretend I read otherwise. Since it's fiction and not someone really being hurt, there's no moral downside to looking the other way :). But when it seems like that's the author's main kink, or the focus of the story... it's hard to enjoy the rest. As long as it's fantasy, don't get me wrong, I'm fine with people enjoying whatever. It especially doesn't bother me so much when people who identify as prey want that, because I'm just like "Uhm, okay, if that's what you want... don't expect me to listen with a stethoscope though." If the words murder or rape come into the pred's mind as what they are doing, and it specifically turns them on, I'm pretty much done reading that story if they aren't obviously the villain.

It's weird, because sometimes, I LIKE fatal or implied permanent vore. Especially when it's casually done with friends and family. ESPECIALLY when the fact that it's being done with friends and family who are loved is part of what makes it hot to the performers, both prey and pred. But for some reason, get too graphic or too death-focused, instead of focusing on the hotness and fun, and *poof* wonderful surreality gone, it's now an episode of CSI or criminal minds in the ways it has left to appeal to me. But there's usually no rugged, kinda sexy cops hunting down the main characters in these stories, and if there are, they usually get eaten and painfully digested too :(

As far as outside my surreality fetish, I'm pretty strictly endo though. If I found a genie "in real life" (in quotes because this is still a fantasy, real life is just the setting,) with morality in play... I probably wouldn't wish for vore at all actually, there's more important things. But if I found a sex-and-fetish genie who could only grant fetishes, or a genie who could only grant selfish wishes, I'd probably wish for endo-only vore. Or temporary and non-harmful transformation powers. Or all the moneys... It would be a hard decision.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby The_One » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:30 pm

I'm very much into endo. My flavor of vore called cannigirlism is practically a blend of same-size, oral soft vore; endo; and my love of big butts. There's nothing better than spending the rest of your life enlarging some woman's buttocks by residing in and being protected by her "butt stomach."
The_One
Participator

Postby SkylandersAlly » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:10 am

Me I am a more of an unaware vore person. The face of the victim can be range from shocked to various others.
Kind regards SkylandersAlly
SkylandersAlly
Been posting for a bit

Postby acet » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:26 pm

Only endo, preferably non fatal. Vore does little for me usually, and sometimes i feel uncomfortable when it gets graphic.
acet
Been posting for a bit

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:48 am

First of all, I'm confused as to why people separate "endo" and "vore" altogether. Isn't endo just indefinite soft vore without the prey ever being digested or seriously harmed?

As for my answer: I'm either a switch in between full endo and classic soft vore with digestion, either looking for outcomes which are a mix between the two (the usual case). The later meaning scenarios where the prey gets eaten for the purpose of being digested, but that doesn't end up happening for various reasons... either because the pred decides to prologue their stay every now and then, the prey manages to do something that keeps them safe but without also helping them escape, or digestion simply takes months or years to start for biological reasons related to either the pred or prey. This type of scenario is seriously something I could go with seeing more of!
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby ihateu91 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:04 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:First of all, I'm confused as to why people separate "endo" and "vore" altogether. Isn't endo just indefinite soft vore without the prey ever being digested or seriously harmed?

Not really. It's more just the idea of being inside someone/thing. Doesn't have to be the digestive system or anything remotely sexual. Think of stuff like Fantastic Voyage or Innerspace.
ihateu91
---

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:14 pm

ihateu91 wrote:Not really. It's more just the idea of being inside someone/thing. Doesn't have to be the digestive system or anything remotely sexual. Think of stuff like Fantastic Voyage or Innerspace.

Ah... I see. I haven't seen those series I'm afraid, but I think that explains it better.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Zavvnao » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:41 am

I know I am late to this, but feel okay posting since others are doing the same over the months.

I personally prefer endo things when I am drawing or writing something for myself as a predator or possibly prey. But can enjoy digestion and stuff, in either position, for friends and still find pleasure.

I enjoy it most with very large prey, getting to restrain and squeeze them inside of me, the power of a smaller predator. It is a very sensual feeling to have someone larger than yourself inside of there.
Zavvnao
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thornbrier » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:06 am

I am very much a 'non-fatal' type. There isn't much in the vore community I can enjoy, which is why I created my own species who do the types I can enjoy on a regular basis. I've written a bit about them here: Shozi Species

For me, it is far more about the intimacy of being/having someone inside rather than the power dynamics of pred/prey. This is why I prefer host/occupant relationships which are symbiotic in some way, both giving to the other through the exchange.
Thornbrier
New to the forum

Postby Jayezox » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:32 am

I guess I'm 60% endo. I'm not into exploring the entire body. I only find the digestive and female reproductive systems exciting. I hate to add realism to this, but it's hard to imagine how the prey would get to other parts of the body without being so small the pred doesn't even notice it's there which further breaks intimacy. True endo is alright, but it's definitely not the bee's knees.

Non-fatal vore, on the other hand is my favorite kind and the idea that the prey could be killed on a whim is very exciting so I do like fatality from time to time.
Jayezox
---

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:16 pm

I'm Exclusively into endo/nonfatal vore.

With very few exceptions.
delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anomnity88 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:42 am

I love it. The more realistic the better. While i've seen good vore pieces of art, often the better ones include some kind of realistic digestion. I'm also willing to waive the realistic requirement for nonfatal depending on my mood but everything else should still be realistic.
Anomnity88
Somewhat familiar

Postby Birichino » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:49 am

Fatality holds nothing erotic for me. If I ever have violent fantasies, the method of torture/execution is never vore, either. They're just things I like completely separate.
I put up with implied digestion when I'm browsing art, but if I'm tailoring a scenario, it's 100% endo.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Seelane » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:11 pm

I am alright with everything except for Pain, gore or especially BDSM(Not only is a turn off for me but it actually make's me throw up...) I love endosomatophilia and regular vore more as a intimate bond than anything.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:46 pm

Ginbug wrote:Okay the title is a bit confusing but I had trouble of thinking of a way to word it. Basically what I am asking is: How deep is your preference for endo when compared to other types of vore? For instance, for myself, I am pretty much only into endo and non-fatal encounters. I will still look at vore artwork and stories, but usually I just use my imagination to remove the digestion/death. It's even to a point where if I see certain types of death scenes in a vore work it can ruin my day, specifically young kids being killed in a brutal way. It makes me wish that the Endosomatophilia community was larger so that we could have our own websites and a larger pool of artists.

Well, that is a hard question to answer concisely. The short answer is "not very strictly," but that isn't sufficient to explain my preference. You see, my main issue is actually FATALITY, and avoiding it at all cost; since Endosomatophilia is almost always non-fatal, I tend to look atit more often than ant other type of Vore on this site. I am NOT remotely put off by pain, digestion, mutilation, coking, biting, or chewing, and I am only mildly bothered by scat content. However, if people die, especially non-consenting people and/or children, it really turns me off and ruins the experience. In fact, children being involved at all ruins the experience, since I see Vore as sexual and I don't mix sexual things with children. I can overlook fatal content when it involves consenting adults, but even then it bothers me a little, and any other type of fatal content really puts mod off and perturbs me.

So. I am NOT strictly into Endosomatophilia; In enjoy hard vore, soft vore, and digestion. However, my antipathy towards death in sexual situations tends to drive me toward Endo content more than any other sort. I only look at hard vore, or soft vore with digestion, if I know before hand that the author normally doesn't make fatal content. If I am uncertain, I tend not to look at the content in question because it can upset me and ruin my mood. So, while I am certainly a Vorarephile rather than an Endosomatophile, I tend to find myself looking at Endo content far more often than any other sort of Vore content.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world