Reasons for Endo

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Reasons for Endo

Postby Looneyman » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:32 pm

Okay, the subject of this topic is this. What part of Endo vore is the reason you love it and what other things could happen inside the predator's body?

For the first question, to me Endo is a display of trust. When you're willing to put your life on the line and in the hands of a good friend or even a lover, it's an immense display of trust and care. That's how I see it.

As for things that can happen during Endo, and for why it can happen, these are my favourites.

• A friend swallowing two lovers and the two lovers mate inside their friends stomach
  • The prey is able to ease something inside the predator's body once swallowed, such as removing something stuck
  • A Male lover looking after his pregnant lover/mate when she's close to giving birth
  • A climax to romantic mating (( works best with unbirth ))
  • A Pet using his/her owner's stomach as his/her bedroom
  • Making the inside of somebody's body your home
Strong winds are capable of digesting trains.
Looneyman
Been posting for a bit

Re: Reasons for Endo

Postby MisterFinch » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:43 pm

I'm gonna say this: I don't do it for safe endo. To me, Endo isn't necessarily a trust thing, more of an idea of exploration. Exploring someone's body is a fascination of mine, and to me, it's even better with an unaware predator. The person getting eaten is still in danger of the threats posed in the body, and every turn is potentially an end to their lives. Whether it's the acids inside the stomach or bile in the intestines, even (because I like the kink) the events that potentially happen in the large intestines. I do like the idea of having a home inside of someone as well, but that's one of the few conditions I'd do safe endo. XD
Beware the two who fight an eternal strife
For if you encounter, you lose your life

Thetalis the Hellworm Tyrant Demon

Seradaphnis the Solmarin Paradox Angel
MisterFinch
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seproth » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:48 pm

The same reason I fear it

Funny how that works

For me I love the idea of messing with people from within and there reaction of 0_o the fuck is going on in there.

So yeah I like it completely unaware and preferably for the "host" to never discover what's going on.
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby maraudingmarauder » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:07 pm

As well as doing it for affectionate reasons, like wanting to keep someone close, I actually also love it as a way of showing the prey who's boss. Like, gulping someone or otherwise keeping them inside no matter how much they try to squirm, possibly for an extended period.

I've actually done it in-canon in the chat a few times, been gulped and until we finish the scene the prey character is in a belly, possibly for days or weeks XD
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby JacktheRabbit » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:51 pm

maraudingmarauder wrote:As well as doing it for affectionate reasons, like wanting to keep someone close

My python character Jaabir does this for his mouse friend Lichthia. Usually very briefly to prevent any harm whatsoever, but allowing her enough of the experience to fantasize.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/239666
JacktheRabbit
Participator

Postby Argost » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:14 am

For me, Being inside something else is... heavenly (first word to come to mind), so Endo would naturally follow suite.
I suppose a situation that hasn't been somewhat mentioned as yet that I like would be "Suits."
Being a biological manifest of a piloted Machine just opens so many wonderful doors, ones that even cross into other areas of Endo.
Still, even not quite at that level, being at home inside is certainly still fantastic.
Argost
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aickavon12 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:42 am

LOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby GnomeishDelight » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:17 am

I enjoy it because of it is a symbol of trust, love or an alternative place to stay :3
But it can also be sorta fun as a alternative prison, you end up stuck inside someone with out the ability to get out, so gotta spend "the rest" of your life in there :3

My favorite type of this is of Ndnode's work with Wolfette and Red, sort of a "symbiotic" relationship, Red get's a nice place to stay and Wolfette get's a full belly.
Lover of things cozy, comfy, soft, adorable and cute.
Now on DeviantART http://almmia.deviantart.com/
GnomeishDelight
Participator

Postby ihateu91 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:21 am

GunbarrenoClaude wrote:I'm gonna say this: I don't do it for safe endo. To me, Endo isn't necessarily a trust thing, more of an idea of exploration. Exploring someone's body is a fascination of mine, and to me, it's even better with an unaware predator. The person getting eaten is still in danger of the threats posed in the body, and every turn is potentially an end to their lives. Whether it's the acids inside the stomach or bile in the intestines, even (because I like the kink) the events that potentially happen in the large intestines. I do like the idea of having a home inside of someone as well, but that's one of the few conditions I'd do safe endo. XD

Got to agree with this.

For me it's about the actual experience and the adventure, I suppose, of being inside somebody. I also hugely enjoy the interaction between the host and the endonaut that can spawn from the situation. It's not necessarily about being kept alive, because I think it's always more exciting when there is risk involved. So sure there's a boiling pit of stomach acid, but it doesn't have to kill you but it certainly does keep things more interesting that it could do.

Don't get me wrong, i'm in the endo thing to get out alive but I think danger keeps things from getting stale. That and the level of interactivity between the host and endonaut - like if she eats food and I'm in her stomach, it makes things difficult for me. Likewise me plodding around in her stomach might give her a stomach ache etc. I also enjoy moments where the host doesn't want the tiny person inside that particular part of their body (not sexual stuff, but like the intestines or something where they don't want to poop somebody out ala the Keroro episode etc) for similar reasons to Sep really. It's that idea of messing with someone from within, though for me I like the idea of that being unintentional and accidental as a form of interplay between the two people.
ihateu91
---

Postby Notthisagain » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:35 am

I love more for the concept of it, exploring someone's body where the cells themselves are the same size or maybe even bigger seems cool to me :) (Although when I think about, I think about it, I like a more cartoony and unrealistic kind of endo....like how a saturday morning cartoon would portray it.......I hope that makes sense)
Also for the concept of living inside someone's body, i'd have to say I like it cartoony and unrealistic, like I draw this character who lives inside his wife and actually has a house built inside her (I think it's funny)
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby Kirah » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:32 pm

I simply like Endo because of the intimacy. I see vore as a display of love and affection. And what better way to be close to your lover than to be inside of them?
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby maraudingmarauder » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:07 pm

Kirah wrote:I simply like Endo because of the intimacy. I see vore as a display of love and affection. And what better way to be close to your lover than to be inside of them?

See, this is always a nice way of doing it. There are occasions where I'll do scenes with a sorta merging into the predator just for some extra closeness - it's not really digestion since the prey doesn't die at any point and it's usually reversible, but I'm not sure if it counts as endo either.
Either way, extreme closeness for the sake of affection is awesome XD
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby Looneyman » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:08 pm

Kirah wrote:I simply like Endo because of the intimacy. I see vore as a display of love and affection. And what better way to be close to your lover than to be inside of them?

That's why I love endo when it's between lovers. That is when the intimacy is at the highest I think
Strong winds are capable of digesting trains.
Looneyman
Been posting for a bit

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:02 am

I like endo when it's done in a documentary style.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Floriaaa » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:14 am

I've always wanted to be swallowed by my best friend so that I can explore his bowels from within. The thought of being surrounded by his intestines (particularly the rectum) is very pleasurable to me.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:01 am

Like the others are saying I enjoy endo as a way of the predator showing affection, though not so much as between lovers as it is between friends or even adopted children and parent. I especially enjoy the second one as a way of gentle bonding between a predator father and his little human adopted children or child. I also enjoy it as gentle surprises, a wanderer finds a predator and finds out that he is harmless, but then the predator becomes too affectionate and cuddly and ends up gulping the prey down nicely into his tummy, all safe and sound of course.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Jamjo » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:14 am

My love of Endo comes in quite a few different fashions and while the appeals aren't anything all too special but their origins are probably pretty unique (albeit morbid as fuck... seriously, seriously morbid...ly romantic)
I think a lot of it comes from me being a hopeless romantic but also on top of that I've grown up all my life feeling a bit cold somehow (even when I was in Texas) but even more importantly I grew up surrounded by horror stuff (real and fictional) which I guess leads me to realize just how vulnerable I really am and so somebody willing to take me in some place nice and warm and a part of themselves, a place where I'd be safe and I'd never need to worry or even (as much as I love to) think about anything.. it's just the deepest and most personal favor possible for me.
The best case would be if it was a sort of symbiotic relationship where they were just as happy as me or even more so (if that'd be possible) and I was just as important to them as they were to me and we could live a long life together but honestly so long as it wouldn't hurt I would even be okay giving my body and soul over to my "predator" for the kindness they'd be showing me.
... I truly hope I didn't unnerve anyone with that xP
Jamjo
Participator

Return to Endosomatophilia world