Endosomatophilia in the Brain

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Endosomatophilia in the Brain

Postby Flameness » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:37 pm

Hi, you might not know me but I was wondering if anyone has endo vids/pics of people inside other's heads/brains. I prefer women but i don't mind men and I actually love mind control/revenge for that kind of stuff. Thanks ;)

-Flameness (Flame, Big F, or Fire for short)
Flameness
New to the forum

Re: Endosomatophilia in the Brain

Postby Marked » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Well, you might have some luck looking to media as there are plenty of cartoons where that happens. Not sure it's too popular here though.
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:49 pm

I distinctly remember an episode of Timon and Pumba where Timon visits Pumbas brain.

"Beetle Romania: When Timon tries to eat a gypsy moth, she curses him. Timon is subsequently transformed into a bug, and when Pumbaa eats him, Timon has to find a way out of Pumbaa's body."

Also, Quack Pack:

"The Germinator" The group encounters a mad scientist who has devised a machine that can shrink things down to microscopic size and uses it to make Donald sick. Can the boys stop him?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby ihateu91 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:51 pm

An episode of Zeke's Pad called A Little Sketchy has Zeke and his friend trying to control his sister's brain from the inside. They ultimately end up in her stomach.
ihateu91
---

Postby Seproth » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:02 pm

Well lets see

There was that one episode of Totally spies! that had them in Jerry (or is it Gerry?) and the evil villain of that episode was controlling him from his brain. So there was a sort of fight scene in his brain

There was an episode of... the sequel series Radical spiez... I don't know the name of the show. Where the spies (now like 5 of them) get shrunken and swallowed by their aunt...

Actually they end up attached to her eyes... Eh whatever.

hmmmm other brain shots...

I can't think of any.

Given that I like (and fear) Endoso for the small control factor of being in another persons body and being able to pull this kind of shit off. hmmm
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thadeu » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:13 am

There is a episode of spongebob that Plankton invades spongebob's brain, trying to control him to get the secret formula of the hamburguer but I don't remember the name of the episode
Thadeu
???

Postby ihateu91 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:13 am

There is an episode of Sidekick called Internal Affairs. In it, 2 girls and a guy follow the villain into Eric's body and confront him in the brain. They all get pooped out in the end.
ihateu91
---

Postby Seproth » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:56 am

Thadeu wrote:There is a episode of spongebob that Plankton invades spongebob's brain, trying to control him to get the secret formula of the hamburguer but I don't remember the name of the episode

Actually that was the introduction episode for Plankton.

I think that was actually the name of the episode as well.
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Seproth » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:05 pm

Oh I just remembered though it was kind of on the short side.

There is an episode (the first half of episode ten) of Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. Where Panty and Stocking get shrunk then intentionally jump down Brief's throat. After a point they end up in his brain.
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shadow13275 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:08 pm

There's a new Pixar movie coming out called "Inside Out". May not be exactly what you're looking for, but it's something.
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/aug/12 ... y-20130812

And there's this (very huge) endo interactive story on writing.com. You can look through it for days for material, but here's one page in particular that I think you'll enjoy.
http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it ... /121112112
shadow13275
Somewhat familiar

Postby Flameness » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:26 pm

Yes ok it's been a while and that I'm hardly active but I'm just saying thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome and helping me out. :) I'll try to look for some endo as well for you guys!
Flameness
New to the forum

Postby Flameness » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:28 pm

So someone posted about what I was doing and if I'm mistaken I'm sorry. But anyways I was working on some writing which I gave up on which was centered around female teen/young adult victims and having endo/humiliation/revenge/exploration/accidental-purposeful shrinkage/etc. I turned them into a huge list of roleplay ideas I never got to with anyone. So I decided to rip it from the darker corners of my computer and share them for people inspiration/interests/etc and yes it has to do with brain endo.

Girl goes into high school to see her teacher took the class on a field trip to a human body museum and the few that stayed behind we're not there, What she doesn't know is that those remaining few of her classmates are in a nanobot inside of her and they're clueless on most things. When they reach her brain, their bot runs out of power and a not so soft landing occurs...and they go breserk...

An airplane full of cheerleaders is mysteriously shrunk and they try to pilot to the semi finals. But they soon fly straight into the hottest and smartest girl in the school...

Bf/Gf couple and Bf's sister decide to have fun with a nanobot..but things get weird fast...

14 year old sister gets shrunk by her older sister and put into her rivals drink who is known to be the smartest girl in her school and going to a science fair to present a brain stimulation device....but after a huge brawl on the inside...they both tag team to ruin the older sister's prom night after discovering a secret..

Spy is hired to mess with a company worker's body in order to get info. But it's found out that it's his best friend (female) on the hitlist

A parasite takes over a fly to look for another host...but it ends up inside a teen girl's head and the controls to the fly is not easy...

A scene girls body is invaded by her little sister a day before a concert she was to preform at tommorow..and she was getting an interview tonight..

Male gets eaten by female and soon grow close....kinda

A sticky situation happens when a girl's older sister and boyfriend attempt to escape her body..

I had a ton more leftover but I decided to share this since I thought it was cool and I might be willing to retry writing one out and I am starting to really gain appeal to roleplay, women endo, and strangley..art..
Flameness
New to the forum

Postby Waterslide » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:13 am

Flameness wrote:So someone posted about what I was doing and if I'm mistaken I'm sorry. But anyways I was working on some writing which I gave up on which was centered around female teen/young adult victims and having endo/humiliation/revenge/exploration/accidental-purposeful shrinkage/etc. I turned them into a huge list of roleplay ideas I never got to with anyone. So I decided to rip it from the darker corners of my computer and share them for people inspiration/interests/etc and yes it has to do with brain endo.

Girl goes into high school to see her teacher took the class on a field trip to a human body museum and the few that stayed behind we're not there, What she doesn't know is that those remaining few of her classmates are in a nanobot inside of her and they're clueless on most things. When they reach her brain, their bot runs out of power and a not so soft landing occurs...and they go breserk...

An airplane full of cheerleaders is mysteriously shrunk and they try to pilot to the semi finals. But they soon fly straight into the hottest and smartest girl in the school...

Bf/Gf couple and Bf's sister decide to have fun with a nanobot..but things get weird fast...

14 year old sister gets shrunk by her older sister and put into her rivals drink who is known to be the smartest girl in her school and going to a science fair to present a brain stimulation device....but after a huge brawl on the inside...they both tag team to ruin the older sister's prom night after discovering a secret..

Spy is hired to mess with a company worker's body in order to get info. But it's found out that it's his best friend (female) on the hitlist

A parasite takes over a fly to look for another host...but it ends up inside a teen girl's head and the controls to the fly is not easy...

A scene girls body is invaded by her little sister a day before a concert she was to preform at tommorow..and she was getting an interview tonight..

A sticky situation happens when a girl's older sister and boyfriend attempt to escape her body..

I had a ton more leftover but I decided to share this since I thought it was cool and I might be willing to retry writing one out and I am starting to really gain appeal to roleplay, women endo, and strangley..art..

These are all brilliant!!!
Waterslide
New to the forum

Postby JMDarkly » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:58 am

Flameness wrote:So someone posted about what I was doing and if I'm mistaken I'm sorry. But anyways I was working on some writing which I gave up on which was centered around female teen/young adult victims and having endo/humiliation/revenge/exploration/accidental-purposeful shrinkage/etc. I turned them into a huge list of roleplay ideas I never got to with anyone. So I decided to rip it from the darker corners of my computer and share them for people inspiration/interests/etc and yes it has to do with brain endo.

Anyone else want to give this a try? I'm interested in the spy story myself. Maybe some of us come get together and make a story out of these. Interested?
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Flameness » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:40 pm

I already made something on my old writing.com account since my latest one gave me a hard time. I really made it in just a few hours as a test the waters kind of thing. I'll be happy to band together with some of you for writing and possibly illustration as well. :)
Flameness
New to the forum

Postby JMDarkly » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:02 am

Flameness wrote:I already made something on my old writing.com account since my latest one gave me a hard time. I really made it in just a few hours as a test the waters kind of thing. I'll be happy to band together with some of you for writing and possibly illustration as well. :)

Hey cool. Can you put a link to your account here?
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Flameness » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:51 pm

http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/i ... do-story-1

To explain a few things...

1. The original victim name was jewels but I change it to julie since I thought it would work better but I missed a few and ultimately enough I was lazy and decided not to edit it. So thats to help those who read this not get thrown off.

2. I'd usually write a lot more in depth or with more storyline to this but then again, this was typed in just a few hours and I was testing ideas so its probably going to suck.

3. I would've done art for this but I never drew in years (last thing was of a tiger by a lake and that was 2 years ago) so I suck at it now.

4. I'm going to write more, that is a plan for me.
Flameness
New to the forum

Postby JMDarkly » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:02 pm

Flameness wrote:http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1997968-Smart-hurts-pt-1---endo-story-1

To explain a few things...

1. The original victim name was jewels but I change it to julie since I thought it would work better but I missed a few and ultimately enough I was lazy and decided not to edit it. So thats to help those who read this not get thrown off.

2. I'd usually write a lot more in depth or with more storyline to this but then again, this was typed in just a few hours and I was testing ideas so its probably going to suck.

3. I would've done art for this but I never drew in years (last thing was of a tiger by a lake and that was 2 years ago) so I suck at it now.

4. I'm going to write more, that is a plan for me.

I only have 2 comments. 1st, it did feel a bit rushed. 2nd, it was a little difficult to follow in a few places.
However, it did not suck. I liked it and I hope you do more. If you'd like help in the future I'll offer my services.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JMDarkly » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:32 pm

http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php? ... &chapter=1

Here is something I've been working on with a friend. It has some brain endo sense. enjoy.

Also, the account that uploaded this story on Giantess Word is not mine. iambeowulf is the other guy whose working with me.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JMDarkly » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:02 pm

JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Endosomatophilia world