Endosomatophilia in the Brain

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in the Brain

Postby Seproth » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:33 am

There is an episode of Ahhh real monsters where this very event happens.
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby City of Lukington » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:12 am

City of Lukington
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:57 am

City of Lukington wrote:http://animehaven.org/dubbed/panty-and-stocking-episode-10

What the Fuck IS this?

Indeed. :D
dude101
---

Postby JMDarkly » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:49 pm

City of Lukington wrote:http://animehaven.org/dubbed/panty-and-stocking-episode-10

What the Fuck IS this?

Just when you think anime can't surprise you anymore, something weird happens. Its like FLCL mixed with Power Puff Girls but with extra crazy.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby someoneoncenew » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:45 pm

I know of a couple of examples in cartoons and TV shows:

>Fat Dog Mendoza: There's an episode where Costume Buddy and Piranha Mae are eaten by Fat Dog in order to remove a supernatural meteorite from his digestive system. At one point, they end up inside his brain, where Piranha Mae decides to control Fat Dog by chasing after two kids.

>Ned's Newt: When Ned catches a cold, Newt goes inside him to fight off the virus. If I remember correctly, Newt's first port of call is Ned's brain; while I don't remember why he went there first, I don't recall their being much other than Newt reading through Ned's thoughts/memories.

>Mr. Young: In the episode Mr. Heart, Adam and Gig enter Echo's body to fight off her flu virus and, while trying to find a way out of her body, they enter her brain, where Adam makes Echo say outload that she loves him. Gig then makes her say something stupid.

>Celebrity Deathmatch: Not sure of the name of the episode, but in season 3, there's a fight between John Malkovich and John Cusack. In homage to the film 'Being John Malkovich', the entire fight takes place inside Nicky Jr.'s brain.
Also, in season 2, there's a fight between Brad Pitt and Keanu Reeves. They are hooked up to a virtual reality machine via headsets connected to the main computer; when Brad is thrown into the computer, he somehow merges with it and uses this to his advantage by traveling inside Keanu's head via his headset.
someoneoncenew
Participator

Postby Merodi » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:29 pm

Might not be exactly what you're looking for, but episodes 16 and 17 of the first season of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders have something close to that. A villain basically invades one of the heroes' brains to kill him, and two of the other heroes save him by going in too.
Merodi
Participator

Postby ejones312 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:34 pm

Don't forget JLA: Tower of Babel. Ra's al Ghul orders the Justice League to be taken out so he could carry out his world destruction plans, so during one fight scene, a nanobot is shot inside of Wonder Woman's ear and scuttles into her brain, knocking her out.

In the next couple of chapters, Martian Manhunter guides Plastic Man's finger to retrieve the nanobot from her optical lobe. There's a brief panel of that as well.
ejones312
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seasoul25 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:02 pm

Seproth wrote:Well lets see

There was that one episode of Totally spies! that had them in Jerry (or is it Gerry?) and the evil villain of that episode was controlling him from his brain. So there was a sort of fight scene in his brain

There was an episode of... the sequel series Radical spiez... I don't know the name of the show. Where the spies (now like 5 of them) get shrunken and swallowed by their aunt...

Actually they end up attached to her eyes... Eh whatever.

hmmmm other brain shots...

I can't think of any.

Given that I like (and fear) Endoso for the small control factor of being in another persons body and being able to pull this kind of shit off. hmmm

well yeah that totally spiez spin off I did have them go into the aunt. its Jerry. wish they had the villain get swallowed by clover instead.
Seasoul25
Somewhat familiar

Postby BlueCrimsonDragonx » Tue May 17, 2016 5:40 pm

BlueCrimsonDragonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SwiftGale » Sat May 21, 2016 11:34 pm

Well...I might have posted this in the 'vore in media' page, but there's this cartoon called 'Kaput and Zosky' that focuses on tw bumbling interstellar conqueror's trying to take over planets. In one episode called 'The insider' the two end up on some odd planet inhabited by ginormous, one eyed bird like creatures and eventually get swallowed up by one of the inhabitants named Katherine. Inside, the two end up causing havoc, even going as far as entering inside her brain to take over her body momentarily. While I'm not entirely sure if the episode is available on sites like YouTube, I'm sure it's available somewhere else on the internet.
SwiftGale
New to the forum

Postby Seproth » Sun May 22, 2016 11:13 pm

SwiftGale wrote:Well...I might have posted this in the 'vore in media' page, but there's this cartoon called 'Kaput and Zosky' that focuses on tw bumbling interstellar conqueror's trying to take over planets. In one episode called 'The insider' the two end up on some odd planet inhabited by ginormous, one eyed bird like creatures and eventually get swallowed up by one of the inhabitants named Katherine. Inside, the two end up causing havoc, even going as far as entering inside her brain to take over her body momentarily. While I'm not entirely sure if the episode is available on sites like YouTube, I'm sure it's available somewhere else on the internet.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17xdjo_kaput-and-zosky-the-insider_lifestyle

Here ya go mate.

In the Endosomatophilia in Women topic we linked the Youtube version (though that appears to have been taken down)
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Seasoul25 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:29 pm

Awesome find!!
Seasoul25
Somewhat familiar

Postby dude101 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:37 pm

Seproth wrote:
SwiftGale wrote:Well...I might have posted this in the 'vore in media' page, but there's this cartoon called 'Kaput and Zosky' that focuses on tw bumbling interstellar conqueror's trying to take over planets. In one episode called 'The insider' the two end up on some odd planet inhabited by ginormous, one eyed bird like creatures and eventually get swallowed up by one of the inhabitants named Katherine. Inside, the two end up causing havoc, even going as far as entering inside her brain to take over her body momentarily. While I'm not entirely sure if the episode is available on sites like YouTube, I'm sure it's available somewhere else on the internet.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17xdjo_kaput-and-zosky-the-insider_lifestyle

Here ya go mate.

In the Endosomatophilia in Women topic we linked the Youtube version (though that appears to have been taken down)

Link's dead.
dude101
---

Postby Seasoul25 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:10 am

darn it!! it is!! >:[
Seasoul25
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Endosomatophilia world