Bizarre Doctor Who endo episode incoming

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Bizarre Doctor Who endo episode incoming

Postby dude101 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:15 am

Just read one of the leaked Doctor Who Series 8 scripts (Won't post it here, nor will I send it to anyone, so don't ask me). I won't go into any further details other than what I'm about to say, but it sounds like this season we're about to get something so weird I never though would be possible: a Dalek endo episode.

I REALLY wish I was making this up...... 8O
dude101
---

Re: Bizarre Doctor Who endo episode incoming

Postby shrunkenone » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:09 am

So, entering the odd, tentacled cycloptic creature that lays within the Dalekanium chassis?
shrunkenone
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:00 am

This sounds really dumb. Inside the machine might be cool. But inside a gelatinous blob is dumb.
ihateu91
---

Postby shrunkenone » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:06 am

Depends on what they do. A classic episode had endo of the Doctor himself, sorta. The episode that first introduced K-9.
The Doctor & his assistant had miniature clones made of themselves, microscopic, to enter the Doctor's brain and kill a virus that threatened his life.
Cheesy, sure, but this was late 70's/early 80's Doctor Who.
shrunkenone
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby StormWolfe » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:55 am

The dalek-blob has eaten people in the past; "Daleks in Manhattan" is the episode I believe.
StormWolfe
Somewhat familiar

Postby ihateu91 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:52 pm

shrunkenone wrote:Depends on what they do. A classic episode had endo of the Doctor himself, sorta. The episode that first introduced K-9.
The Doctor & his assistant had miniature clones made of themselves, microscopic, to enter the Doctor's brain and kill a virus that threatened his life.

Yes, I know. But a Dalek mutant doesn't really have any organs... besides an eyeball, a brain, the odd tooth and some tentacles. There's not really a lot to explore.

The machine itself would be far more interesting, on a similar level to Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS.
ihateu91
---

Postby JMDarkly » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:41 pm

ihateu91 wrote:
shrunkenone wrote:Depends on what they do. A classic episode had endo of the Doctor himself, sorta. The episode that first introduced K-9.

Yes, I know. But a Dalek mutant doesn't really have any organs... besides an eyeball, a brain, the odd tooth and some tentacles. There's not really a lot to explore.

The machine itself would be far more interesting, on a similar level to Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS.

Well, there is one idea that could work. In the very first episode that introduced Clare Oswald of Matt Smith's years, they showed a very interesting type of Dalek. Humans with the Dalek eye stock growing out of there foreheads. They were humans under the control of the real Daleks. Maybe they intend to us one of those?
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:50 pm

Oh god.

If anyone reading this topic wants to start watching classic Doctor Who on this serial. Please don't. *CRINGE* XD

It definitely qualifies as "endo" though in my book. So good shout-out!

I'm not sure how I feel about this as an upcoming episode, though. I really hope series 8 of the reboot is good quality, but I'm not sure if this sounds good :/
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby SkylandersAlly » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:49 pm

The episode was decent but nothing spectacular
Kind regards SkylandersAlly
SkylandersAlly
Been posting for a bit

Return to Endosomatophilia world