Ant-Man Possibilities

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Ant-Man Possibilities

Postby hmhmh6532 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:52 pm

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Ant-Man Possibilities

Postby JMDarkly » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:04 pm

Well...I doubt it. I have no doubt that we'll get some good giantess shots, maybe even some close ups. But for 100% endo? Most likely not. To my knowledge the endo moments in the actual comics were rare, so finding that in the movie...Though I guess mouth vore is a possibility. Maybe inside ear action. We'll see what the writers come up with.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:59 pm

Evangeline Lily is in it. I had a huge crush on her when she was in Lost. Hopefully we strike a bit of a jackpot on this one.
ihateu91
---

Postby dude101 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:12 pm

I doubt we get any endo in the movie. HOWEVER, I might do a female endo interactive on writing.com staring Ant-Man, if you guys want...
dude101
---

Postby JMDarkly » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:15 pm

dude101 wrote:I doubt we get any endo in the movie. HOWEVER, I might do a female endo interactive on writing.com staring Ant-Man, if you guys want...

I'm game. Sounds like fun.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 pm

JMDarkly wrote:
dude101 wrote:I doubt we get any endo in the movie. HOWEVER, I might do a female endo interactive on writing.com staring Ant-Man, if you guys want...

I'm game. Sounds like fun.

Then it's settled. I'll do it!
dude101
---

Postby hmhmh6532 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:48 pm

hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby smallpeter » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:03 pm

Be sure to link ;)
smallpeter
Participator

Postby dude101 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:17 pm

dude101
---

Postby dude101 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:20 pm

So..... Anyone wanna add to it?
dude101
---

Postby hmhmh6532 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:45 am

hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:22 am

hmhmh6532 wrote:I would, but I really don't know that much about comic lore. :/

Doesn't matter. You can just write your chapters as regular unaware endo stuff. No big deal!
dude101
---

Postby DerekMetaltron » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:35 pm

Oh, awesome idea! I'll try and add to this when I get the chance, being a pretty big Marvel fan. As a suggestion thouh for ease of use, rather than simply listing individual heroines or villainess first, why not start off with group alligences to save on space. So with Marvel that would be women who are Avengers (EG. Captain Marvel, Spider-Woman, Wasp, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow), X-Men (Kitty Pryde, Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Psylocke, Storm, Rogue) and those who don't fit into any specific camp, like Gamora of the Guardians, She Hulk and Invisible Woman of the FF, Misty Knight of Heroes for Hire etc. Same goes for DC - Justice League, Teen Titans, Doom Patrol the Legion of Super Heroes, those sort of things.

Also wondering as to which Ant Men we're focusing on - there have been three after all - Hank Pym, Scott Lang and Eric O'Grady (who is probably my fav because he's adorably jerkish).
DerekMetaltron
New to the forum

Postby dude101 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:44 pm

DerekMetaltron wrote:Oh, awesome idea! I'll try and add to this when I get the chance, being a pretty big Marvel fan. As a suggestion thouh for ease of use, rather than simply listing individual heroines or villainess first, why not start off with group alligences to save on space. So with Marvel that would be women who are Avengers (EG. Captain Marvel, Spider-Woman, Wasp, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow), X-Men (Kitty Pryde, Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Psylocke, Storm, Rogue) and those who don't fit into any specific camp, like Gamora of the Guardians, She Hulk and Invisible Woman of the FF, Misty Knight of Heroes for Hire etc. Same goes for DC - Justice League, Teen Titans, Doom Patrol the Legion of Super Heroes, those sort of things.

Also wondering as to which Ant Men we're focusing on - there have been three after all - Hank Pym, Scott Lang and Eric O'Grady (who is probably my fav because he's adorably jerkish).

Eric O'Grady. JSYK. Looking forward to your chapters!
dude101
---

Postby JMDarkly » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:52 pm

DerekMetaltron wrote:Oh, awesome idea! I'll try and add to this when I get the chance, being a pretty big Marvel fan. As a suggestion thouh for ease of use, rather than simply listing individual heroines or villainess first, why not start off with group alligences to save on space. So with Marvel that would be women who are Avengers (EG. Captain Marvel, Spider-Woman, Wasp, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow), X-Men (Kitty Pryde, Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Psylocke, Storm, Rogue) and those who don't fit into any specific camp, like Gamora of the Guardians, She Hulk and Invisible Woman of the FF, Misty Knight of Heroes for Hire etc. Same goes for DC - Justice League, Teen Titans, Doom Patrol the Legion of Super Heroes, those sort of things.

Hello, I'm Darkly. Due to a change in the writing.com rules, dude101 had to work with me to make the interactive so I'm an editor for it now and 'official' owner for the time being. I can help out if you have any concerns about the interactive.
You can use any of the Antman characters. Personally, I was going to write something with O'Grady when I got the chance. I love him, he was such a wonderful a-hole in the comics. And of course, he did what anyone of us would do with an Antman armor, exploit it for personal gain and boobs. A true hero if ever there was one. :D Don't lie, you know you'd try that shower thing at least once. As for listing teams rather than the individual women, I'll talk to dude about it and see what we can do. Can't edit things without his agreement.
Glad to see you're considering adding soon. I look forward to it. Please, if you do add, can you put the link in here so I know which add was you later on?
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:04 pm

No need to message me later, man. It's fine by me! Go for it!
dude101
---

Return to Endosomatophilia world