Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Postby Notthisagain » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:46 pm

I've been drawing these comics for sabrina_diamond, you might have saw them in the "Endosomatophilia in Women" topic (I don't remember if I posted those comics there or if I got rid of them or not) and I actually stopped because I couldn't figure out what I should do with the story, like where to go and what not. Anyway, the point is that we would like to do a collaboration with everyone who is interested in helping us. I thought we could just throw around ideas, maybe roleplay to help get an idea, and I'll probably get off my lazy ass draw out the story and everyone can enjoy it :D

The Story
100 is about an adorable little parasite (that's what he actually is) who lives with his species (The Diamon) inside of sabrina_diamond's body. 100 attempting to prove himself to his people, ventures off deeper and deeper into Sabina's body coming across strange occurrences, strange people, unexpected mishaps, and so-on.

I wanted to make this the best story (about Endo) ever!!!11!!, but I would like ideas and would like to know what you guys would like to see where this story goes :)
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Re: 100

Postby 22209 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:53 pm

Notthisagain wrote:I've been drawing these comics for sabrina_diamond, you might have saw them in the "Endosomatophilia in Women" topic (I don't remember if I posted those comics there or if I got rid of them or not) and I actually stopped because I couldn't figure out what I should do with the story, like where to go and what not. Anyway, the point is that we would like to do a collaboration with everyone who is interested in helping us. I thought we could just throw around ideas, maybe roleplay to help get an idea, and I'll probably get off my lazy ass draw out the story and everyone can enjoy it :D

The Story
100 is about an adorable little parasite (that's what he actually is) who lives with his species (The Diamon) inside of sabrina_diamond's body. 100 attempting to prove himself to his people, ventures off deeper and deeper into Sabina's body coming across strange occurrences, strange people, unexpected mishaps, and so-on.

I wanted to make this the best story (about Endo) ever!!!11!!, but I would like ideas and would like to know what you guys would like to see where this story goes :)
You could try the brain, but instead of just seeing the brain, literally step into the organ. Also, you could try something that most endo fans don't do: venture into the limbs instead of just staying in the main body.
Somewhat familiar

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:33 pm

I also am partial to the heart for some reason, let 100 explore the heart a bit more :3
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Reverie » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:54 pm

If you really want to make it the best story about endo ever, you're going to have to cover every organ in the body, or at least all of the major ones.
Reverie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Notthisagain » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:34 am

Oh don't worry, I'll try to explore every nook and cranny Sabrina has to offer (That doesn't sound weird at all)
Each part of Sabrina's body is home to a different tribe or colony of Diamon, her nose is home to the main tribe (since the very first Diamon [100's grandfather] lives there), they are a peaceful tribe who keep to themselves and don't really get into trouble. The Pancreas however is the opposite >:), but I won't go into much detail about what happens there....yet. I haven't actually put much thought into the other tribes/colonies because I haven't actually given much thought to them, even in the comic (which I'm considering to be a pilot to 100) I've considered the tribes to be all the same, with the exception of the tribe of the nose, they wear makeup and paint their faces as a sign of good tidings. Man this topic was a good idea, I feel inspired already lol.
Notthisagain
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:08 am

Yay! That is awesome about the inspiration, Nottie!
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby hmhmh6532 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:54 am

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby City of Lukington » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:24 pm

hmhmh6532 wrote:can we have a segment that takes place inside of the mouth?

Yeah seconded. :P
City of Lukington
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Notthisagain » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:51 pm

hmhmh6532 wrote: but can we have an entire segment that takes place inside of the mouth?

We could, but we might need to discuss it because the mouth is like....always doing something, I feel any Diamon who live/enter there are bound to die somehow
Notthisagain
---

Postby Seproth » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:13 pm

Notthisagain wrote:
hmhmh6532 wrote: but can we have an entire segment that takes place inside of the mouth?

We could, but we might need to discuss it because the mouth is like....always doing something, I feel any Diamon who live/enter there are bound to die somehow

The mouth could be like the place where cops/antibodies/whatever are. Sort of like how in Osmosis Jones they had like a helicopter patrolling the area to prevent diseases and what not

... a thought

*slinks back into the shadows*
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JMDarkly » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:24 pm

I assume you'll be doing one with the ears. If not, I suggest the ears. And eyes while we're at it.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hmhmh6532 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:26 pm

hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Notthisagain » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:00 pm

Seproth wrote:The mouth could be like the place where cops/antibodies/whatever are. Sort of like how in Osmosis Jones they had like a helicopter patrolling the area to prevent diseases and what not

... a thought

*slinks back into the shadows*

Love your enthusiasm Sep, but 100 is more about the creatures (The Diamon) , there isn't any personified antibodies and whatnot in this series. Though don't be discouraged though, if you got any other ideas we would love to here them XOXOXO <3 <3
......moving on >:I

JMDarkly wrote:I assume you'll be doing one with the ears. If not, I suggest the ears. And eyes while we're at it.

I have thought about the ears, though I haven't thought about the eyes at all. That's something i've never thought about doing, I have no idea how that could work, but i'm not knocking that idea :)

hmhmh6532 wrote:I was thinking 100 would accidentally end up there while in her nose, and will have to survive from the front of Diamond's mouth to the back of her throat returning inside her body. I was think that he would go through the regular perils that someone who is stuck inside of a mouth would do. Like almost get crushed by molars, trapped under the tongue, swing on the uvula, etc...

I do like it :) I could see that being something 100 would have to go through. When we explore the story , I would love to see how that fits in :)

In something unrelated, I will probably post some designs for The Diamon that i've been working on....so that's something to look forward too.
Notthisagain
---

Postby City of Lukington » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:07 pm

Notthisagain wrote:
Seproth wrote:The mouth could be like the place where cops/antibodies/whatever are. Sort of like how in Osmosis Jones they had like a helicopter patrolling the area to prevent diseases and what no*

Love your enthusiasm Sep, but 100 is more about the creatures (The Diamon) , there isn't any personified antibodies and whatnot in this series.

Well how about the creatures or tribe in the mouth are like the Spartans (of ancient Greece, see movie '300'), obsessed with battle and military and so therefore serve as the guardians of the mouth entrance to the body, thus like Osmosis Jones??
City of Lukington
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 22209 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:43 pm

City of Lukington wrote:
Notthisagain wrote:
Seproth wrote:The mouth could be like the place where cops/antibodies/whatever are. Sort of like how in Osmosis Jones they had like a helicopter patrolling the area to prevent diseases and what no*

Love your enthusiasm Sep, but 100 is more about the creatures (The Diamon) , there isn't any personified antibodies and whatnot in this series.

Well how about the creatures or tribe in the mouth are like the Spartans (of ancient Greece, see movie '300'), obsessed with battle and military and so therefore serve as the guardians of the mouth entrance to the body, thus like Osmosis Jones??
If that's so, then I'm expecting a "This. Is. Sparta!" joke.
Somewhat familiar

Postby hmhmh6532 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:37 pm

hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:55 am

I like the way this brainstorming is going so far, do keep up the discussion guys! Can't wait to see where this comic is going...
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby hmhmh6532 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:48 am

hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Notthisagain » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:36 am

sabrina_diamond wrote:I like the way this brainstorming is going so far, do keep up the discussion guys! Can't wait to see where this comic is going...

Yea we've got a lot of ideas so far, we just need to figure out the story lol

City of Lukington wrote:

That'll be funny seeing Diamon get Sparta kicked down the Esophagus, nice idea there Luke :)
Notthisagain
---

Postby hmhmh6532 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:53 am

hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Endosomatophilia world