Extract 237

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Extract 237

Postby ben999999 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:03 am

Hello,

I searched a bit about it on the forum but found no evidence of it, so I think it was my duty to talk about it.

"Extract 237" is a in-preparation game, scheduled to be released at the earliest in 2016.

Just shortly, it's the story of a scientist seeking for her father in the immensity of the Southern Ocean. But we don't care because the important is that she awakens in what appears to be a giant stomach, slowly digesting her shredded ship. The objective is simply to find a way out, fighting lots of intestinal wildlife and collecting evidences about other lost expeditions. But moreover, exploring the huge expanse of the monster body while doing this.

From the very beginning, this game is planned to take place Inside the guts of a giant beast, and I think it will surely be awesome, probably going far beyond the short level "Intestinal fortitude" of Gears of Wars, that was the poorly best done previously.

There, some link for further infos:

http://www.projectextract.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =330018117

Don't hesitate to show them support, or even donate. But don't worry because they are already financed by Steam.

Now, need to be patient meanwhile :gulp: .
ben999999
New to the forum

Re: Extract 237

Postby killermeow » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:28 pm

I posted it on the Vore in Video Games list some time ago, but it got ignored/buried quickly, and apparently the search isn't picking it up at all. Gotta love how friggen broken the forums are some days...
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ben999999 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:15 pm

Yes, it's nice you already mentioned it two months ago. But it's a video game not released yet, so, we don't know about vore Inside like the other game of the list.

But more than anything, it's a game entirely dedicated to endo vore. I think it deserves its own topic. I was really surprised to not find one already on the forum since the time it is developing. And besides, it's surprising that no one raised your comment thereafter.

Well, just to say I've looked a bit further, and it looks like I got ahead of myself too fast. The developers promised a demo since November 2014, but it never happened. And worse than that, no new posts since November the 20th, like if the project had stopped brutally. I think there is a big risk it's aborted...

it would be a shame to miss such a perfect vore game so close :(
ben999999
New to the forum

Postby hmhmh6532 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:14 pm

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:21 pm

hmhmh6532 wrote:Well hopefully we get some good news out of this soon. I would love to play an endo themed game.

Btw, OT, but I just noticed your avatar. First one I've seen from this week's episode. Poor Dashie. :(
dude101
---

Return to Endosomatophilia world