Halloween endo story?

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Halloween endo story?

Postby JMDarkly » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:20 pm

Anyone interested in a Halloween themed endo story? I want to try something along that line but I'm not sure what to do. Any suggestions?
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Halloween endo story?

Postby TDF9055 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:41 pm

Here's some random premise I'm thinking of:

The story is set in a random haunted village with a castle where the main character lives. All the characters are original. They can make references to movies or shows, but they are NOT the characters from that movie or show.

The main character is a teenage witch who accidentally casts a shrinking spell on herself (maybe she tries to practice it on a mirror and it instead bounces off and hits her or something like that). Because she has no idea who to make herself big again (she's a witch in training so she doesn't know everything yet), she has to go and find help. Unfortunately, she gets herself into several kerfuffles, like being eaten by a werewolf or standing on her friend's neck when a female vampire bites into it, ending up with her being swallowed by the vampire. What is fortunate, however, is that she knows a spell that prevents her from being crushed or digested or anything that you can get killed by when tiny.

That's my premise, anyway. I won't tell you everything that happens because I want to see what you can come up with. Oh, and if you do choose this premise, can you please make it female giants only (so no male vore) and mostly unaware vore (with only a couple of exceptions)? Because that's the kind of stuff I like. Thanks. :wink:
TDF9055
Been posting for a bit

Postby JMDarkly » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:55 pm

TDF9055 wrote:Here's some random premise I'm thinking of:

The story is set in a random haunted village with a castle where the main character lives. All the characters are original. They can make references to movies or shows, but they are NOT the characters from that movie or show.

The main character is a teenage witch who accidentally casts a shrinking spell on herself (maybe she tries to practice it on a mirror and it instead bounces off and hits her or something like that). Because she has no idea who to make herself big again (she's a witch in training so she doesn't know everything yet), she has to go and find help. Unfortunately, she gets herself into several kerfuffles, like being eaten by a werewolf or standing on her friend's neck when a female vampire bites into it, ending up with her being swallowed by the vampire. What is fortunate, however, is that she knows a spell that prevents her from being crushed or digested or anything that you can get killed by when tiny.

That's my premise, anyway. I won't tell you everything that happens because I want to see what you can come up with. Oh, and if you do choose this premise, can you please make it female giants only (so no male vore) and mostly unaware vore (with only a couple of exceptions)? Because that's the kind of stuff I like. Thanks. :wink:

I was planning on doing female giants anyway. But I like the idea. I might go with the giantess vampire idea, but I'll wait until I get abit more feed back on this. But a good start, thanks. I'll credit you if I do use your idea.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:06 pm

JMDarkly wrote:
TDF9055 wrote:Here's some random premise I'm thinking of:

I was planning on doing female giants anyway. But I like the idea. I might go with the giantess vampire idea, but I'll wait until I get abit more feed back on this. But a good start, thanks. I'll credit you if I do use your idea.

I like this idea, too! Go for it!
dude101
---

Postby coop500 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:32 pm

Ohhh a Halloween endo story would be awesome! I had a idea if you are still interested?
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby JMDarkly » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:36 pm

coop500 wrote:Ohhh a Halloween endo story would be awesome! I had a idea if you are still interested?

Sure. What did you have in mind?
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:53 pm

JMDarkly wrote:
coop500 wrote:Ohhh a Halloween endo story would be awesome! I had a idea if you are still interested?

Sure. What did you have in mind?

Awesome! Okay I can sometimes have a hard time wording things right so I hope this makes sense.

So for my idea I was thinking of a small group of young trick or treaters could be out, going house to house like they all do. But as they get to the end of one of the streets, they see a creepy looking old cabin on a hill. The lights could be on with a welcome sign. Half of them could be iffy about going there but the others may convince them to go anyway. Little do they know a werewolf actually calls the cabin home, a child loving one on top of it all. So as they knock on the door to say trick or treat, the werewolf decides to have a treat himself and swallows the children, but since he still likes children in a non-food way he wouldn't digest them.

Of course that's a simple idea, it could be bent.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby TDF9055 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:01 pm

You remember when I mentioned the possibility of the witch being eaten by a werewolf? Well, I've just had an idea of how that scene could go down:

The witch somehow makes to to the village and manages to find one of her female friends (who she may or may not have a crush on). She asks her friend to help her find a spell book that will help her grow back to normal size. The friend agrees and picks her up. As they make their way back to the castle, they are suddenly attacked by a werewolf; during this time, the friend gets bitten and drops the witch. The witch manages to use a blast spell to hit the werewolf and dive it off. When she walks up to ther friend to try and use a healing spell, the friend turns into a werewolf and now in a feral state grabs the witch in her mouth and swallows her whole. How the witch gets out I don't know, but maybe it could involve silver since, you know, she's inside a werewolf.

If I can think of anything else to add to my premise, I will.
TDF9055
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThatOneHobbit » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:32 pm

If you are still taking ideas, how about one involving an unaware trick or treater. Its halloween and an alien scout ship the size of a dust speck visits Earth. They unknowingly land in a 13 year old girl's trick or treat bucket and onto a sticky piece of candy. The girl wants to start eating some of her candy and the first one she goes for is the candy with the aliens on it. They try to take off but are stuck and see the girl about to eat them. She eats the candy, unaware of the tiny ship, and swallows them.
They survive but try to find a way out of the girls body. (Sorry if the idea is long.)
ThatOneHobbit
New to the forum

Postby filiberto » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:10 pm

Underage isn't really my thing but I like that idea Hobbit...
filiberto
Participator

Postby JMDarkly » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:26 pm

ThatOneHobbit wrote:If you are still taking ideas, how about one involving an unaware trick or treater. Its halloween and an alien scout ship the size of a dust speck visits Earth. They unknowingly land in a 13 year old girl's trick or treat bucket and onto a sticky piece of candy. The girl wants to start eating some of her candy and the first one she goes for is the candy with the aliens on it. They try to take off but are stuck and see the girl about to eat them. She eats the candy, unaware of the tiny ship, and swallows them.
They survive but try to find a way out of the girls body. (Sorry if the idea is long.)

I do like the alien idea, but I also have issue with the underage giantess. How about instead of the girl, I go for her mom?
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThatOneHobbit » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:52 pm

JMDarkly wrote:
ThatOneHobbit wrote:If you are still taking ideas, how about one involving an unaware trick or treater. Its halloween and an alien scout ship the size of a dust speck visits Earth. They unknowingly land in a 13 year old girl's trick or treat bucket and onto a sticky piece of candy. The girl wants to start eating some of her candy and the first one she goes for is the candy with the aliens on it. They try to take off but are stuck and see the girl about to eat them. She eats the candy, unaware of the tiny ship, and swallows them.

I do like the alien idea, but I also have issue with the underage giantess. How about instead of the girl, I go for her mom?

Sure. That's an even better idea.
ThatOneHobbit
New to the forum

Return to Endosomatophilia world