Heroine body exploration adventure

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Heroine body exploration adventure

Postby harold18 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:14 pm

Hello everyone, I'm glad you're all here for a very exciting Endo adventure through the bodies of your favorite heroines.

You can travel to the bodies of any type of heroines you want, wether is from a comic, video game, movie, cartoon, anime, any types. Now anyways, here are the information:

We each pick a host to go inside and we each go to the world were they comes from, all shrunken down about nearly-microscopic, and soon we finally go inside and explore their bodies. Instead of going altogether, we go into separate worlds of finding our host, that way we'll be free to choose the heroine that we wanted to explore. Now for the rules:

1. The story will pretty much be focus on you, but you could change the POVs between you and the hostress.

2. The heroine dosen't have to be the main protagonist

3. No other fetishes besides Endo or Body exploration.

4. If the hostress is underage, please keep it clean as you can.

5. You don't have do some exploration around their bodies. You could at least do whatever you want as long as you don't violate rules 3 and 4.

6. You could also leave the original host and explore some of the other female characters, but it has to be in their world.

7. Have fun!

Now let's get exploring, shall we? We each ride in micro-subs and warp ourselves into that world so we could find the heroines we wanted to explore.

Okay enough talking, it's time to EXPLORE!!!!! :D
harold18
Somewhat familiar

Re: Heroine body exploration adventure

Postby LightningLord2 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:24 pm

So, what do I do first? Do I pick a character or do I have to do something else first?
LightningLord2
???

Postby Date Masamune » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:48 pm

so how are we suppose to do this?
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby smallpeter » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:08 am

(I'll give it a go)
Host:Tali Zorah vas Normandy
World: Mass Effect

John yawned leaning back in the ship as he watched the view screen displaying multiple worlds. When he heard Harold had invented a muti dimensional ship he wasn't sure if he could believe it or not. Well him and a good sum of the club had come around to check it out and he was lucky enough to pick the first location. John always had a crush on Tali from the Mass Effect series and he was a bit nervous should this actually work.
John looked around and noted the rest of the guys either ideal or playing a game on their phones. Harlod was ontop playing with his machine trying to get us to the location. It had nearly been 30 mins since we started I was about to ask him to stop the machine and let me out but then the impossible happened. We were in a different location I looked at the viewer as the ship rotated around slowly displaying the room. My jaw dropped it was the Normandy. As we all gazed around the shock slowly disappeared and the cheers and requests piled up for Harlod. I kept my eyes on the viewer and then I saw her Tali Zorah sleeping on her bed but something wasn't right. I look to Harlod "hey bud can you get closer to Tali. Harlod looked back laughing from his achievement and nodded. We slowly hovered over to Tali when we realized what was going on..... we were the size of toe compared to Tali.
Everyone broke into discussion on what the hell was happing I could not keep my eyes off Tali and gulped nervously "Hey Harlod can I get out here this looks like it be fun" Harlod looked back with a puzzled face. John lifted his arms "well this is a double edged sword yes were small but at same time we won't interfere with any of the characters in the multiverse." Harlod thought for a sec and then gave me a thumbs up before lowering the door and pressing a button dropping me a hover bike. I turn to the rest of the crew "anyone want to come?"
smallpeter
Participator

Postby harold18 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:18 am

smallpeter wrote:(I'll give it a go)
Host:Tali Zorah vas Normandy
World: Mass Effect

John yawned leaning back in the ship as he watched the view screen displaying multiple worlds. When he heard Harold had invented a muti dimensional ship he wasn't sure if he could believe it or not. Well him and a good sum of the club had come around to check it out and he was lucky enough to pick the first location. John always had a crush on Tali from the Mass Effect series and he was a bit nervous should this actually work.
John looked around and noted the rest of the guys either ideal or playing a game on their phones. Harlod was ontop playing with his machine trying to get us to the location. It had nearly been 30 mins since we started I was about to ask him to stop the machine and let me out but then the impossible happened. We were in a different location I looked at the viewer as the ship rotated around slowly displaying the room. My jaw dropped it was the Normandy. As we all gazed around the shock slowly disappeared and the cheers and requests piled up for Harlod. I kept my eyes on the viewer and then I saw her Tali Zorah sleeping on her bed but something wasn't right. I look to Harlod "hey bud can you get closer to Tali. Harlod looked back laughing from his achievement and nodded. We slowly hovered over to Tali when we realized what was going on..... we were the size of toe compared to Tali.
Everyone broke into discussion on what the hell was happing I could not keep my eyes off Tali and gulped nervously "Hey Harlod can I get out here this looks like it be fun" Harlod looked back with a puzzled face. John lifted his arms "well this is a double edged sword yes were small but at same time we won't interfere with any of the characters in the multiverse." Harlod thought for a sec and then gave me a thumbs up before lowering the door and pressing a button dropping me a hover bike. I turn to the rest of the crew "anyone want to come?"

Okay that was a good story, but there's one problem:

You're supposed to go on your own instead with others like I said on the RP's information.

And here's a message to the newcomers:

Just start your Endo adventure already like how this person did, but as long you're following both the informations and rules than you're all good.
harold18
Somewhat familiar

Postby smallpeter » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:17 am

ah sorry thought this was a group rp base rather then story sharing.
smallpeter
Participator

Postby firelordzx5 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:15 pm

Should this be in RP or similar sections in the forum?
new endo pony interactive here in Eka's! :D
http://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=421&page=1
firelordzx5
Participator

Postby harold18 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:37 pm

The story is that we contact which each other about our adventures inside the bodies of our favorite heroines, think of a cross between a RP and a chat site. As we explore around their bodies, we'll often chat which each other most of the time. Our stories will always begin when we get into their worlds.

Honesty, I should've off add this piece of information in the first place. ^^;
harold18
Somewhat familiar

Postby LightningLord2 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:58 pm

What will you contribute to this, harold? Anyways, I think I'll drop a starter as well.

I play a lot of Pokémon things lately, so let's roll here:

Character: Lyra
Setting: Johto Region (Pokémon)

I enter the capsule, which kind of resembles a submarine, but it has a multitude of functions to move through bodies of water, over land and even fly. After reading the instructions, I set up the coordinates. I was always fond of the Pokémon world, so I send myself there. It took several minutes, with me arriving on top of some sort of table, at about a thousandth of my and the vehicle's initial size. I see Lyra entering the room, being impressed as I see her walk to the table, enjoying that it worked so well. I head towards her where she's sitting down with the craft, needing its mobility to get on her plate. Since I'm trying to get inside her body, the best way I see involves landing my sub on something she's about to eat.
LightningLord2
???

Postby digidus » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:27 pm

Man. I have mixed feelings. I'd like to do a bit with Lip from Panel de Pon (because I love that game), but I'm really not comfortable writing myself as a character.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:51 pm

I'd love to do something with either Clover from Totally Spies or Elsa from Frozen for this RP. Give me a bit to decide... :D
dude101
---

Postby firelordzx5 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:08 pm

digidus wrote:Man. I have mixed feelings. I'd like to do a bit with Lip from Panel de Pon (because I love that game), but I'm really not comfortable writing myself as a character.

Same, except that my writing skills are quite... poor and my choice of place/world/universe involve Sonic Games, MLP, Pokemon, and few Anime (kind of including digimon as well)
new endo pony interactive here in Eka's! :D
http://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=421&page=1
firelordzx5
Participator

Postby harold18 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:48 pm

firelordzx5 wrote:
digidus wrote:Man. I have mixed feelings. I'd like to do a bit with Lip from Panel de Pon (because I love that game), but I'm really not comfortable writing myself as a character.

Same, except that my writing skills are quite... poor and my choice of place/world/universe involve Sonic Games, MLP, Pokemon, and few Anime (kind of including digimon as well)

Well I myself don't have a very good writing, so unless you guys have some decent grammar, you're all fine.
harold18
Somewhat familiar

Return to Endosomatophilia world