Wanna write endo stuff, ideas appreciated!

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Wanna write endo stuff, ideas appreciated!

Postby Gumdrop » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:54 pm

So I really feel like writing and/or drawing some endo-related stuff, but my main issue right now; I can't decide what to write about X_X

Those who know me know that I have a metric load of characters to choose from (12, to be exact), and I want to focus on ONE of them for this. Currently, the idea of exploring both the outside and inside of a fuzzy drider is quite appealing, but I could also opt for a human woman so I don't have to delve into spider anatomy as much. Though honestly, any of my characters could conceivably work. A quick look through my gallery (Particilarly the non-vore category) should get you familiar with them.

There's also the matter of how I'm going to tell this story. I can just write a regular old story of someone exploring one of his friends, or I can make it an interactive, which will likely focus more on the aspect of exploration as opposed to any danger or unpleasant scenario I could think of. And if I make it a standalone story, what could the tiny explorer run into during his voyage? I'd like to support the story with the occasional quick internal drawing, but how would I integrate the two properly?

So yeah. Lotta questions, not many answers. I'd love to know what the endo community would like to see from me ^^
Gumdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Wanna write endo stuff, ideas appreciated!

Postby Tassie » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:09 am

Gumdrop wrote:I'd like to support the story with the occasional quick internal drawing, but how would I integrate the two properly?

Maybe write a story you like and while you write it, draw pictures for it and then when you finish the story, proofread it very careful and the post all of the pictures and before you post the finished story, then puts links to all the pictures in the story where they belong?

I write a little, but that's all, so I never tried to link the two. Can PDF files be posted here? Those can put bother together easy.

For WHAT To write, I love characters that are more than cartoons and slapstick, but have reasons and feelings for doing things, so after you think of WHAT to do, use the story to explain WHY the characters decide to do what they do?
I hope that helps. I don't know.
Tassie
Participator

Postby Mingzamo » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:22 am

I like to look good and your feedback is valuable.
Mingzamo
New to the forum

Postby Gumdrop » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:50 pm

Mingzamo wrote:I like to look good and your feedback is valuable.

Um... right... I have absolutely no idea what you said there.

Anyways, I've still been thinking about this idea, and I still want to do it, but things have just been a bit busy around here, and I never got around to actually starting...
Gumdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Endosomatophilia world