Superheroine endo exploration chatroom!

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Superheroine endo exploration chatroom!

Postby harold18 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:15 pm

Hello everyone and welcome to a new improved version of this RP (viewtopic.php?f=82&t=46122). This time the hostress will now be superheroines only. We're also already inside their bodies when we begin our little trip. We just go around talking to each other while we explore the bodies and among other things as we try to keep ourselves hidden from our unaware hotresses.

Rules:

1. Unlike the previous one, this one is completely focused on your POV since it's part chatroom after all.

2. No other fetishes besides Endo or Body exploration.

3. If the hostress is underage, please keep it clean as you can.

4. You don't have do some exploration around their bodies. You could at least do whatever you want as long as you don't violate rules 2 and 3.

5. You could also leave the original host and explore some of the other female characters, but it has to be in their world and superheroies as well.

6. Have fun!
harold18
Somewhat familiar

Re: Superheroine endo exploration chatroom!

Postby Seasoul25 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:28 pm

Man, this forest of Green is very thick and dense. but hey at least I'm on She-Hulk! this new Pym Particle-Accelerator G.I.- Ant Man suit works like a charm. hows everyone else's other suits working? Crap. she's moving!
Seasoul25
Somewhat familiar

Postby harold18 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:31 pm

Everything good! This Atom suit is not bad either. I'm just wandering around inside Supergirl's brain. This Kryptonian brain is nothing much different from a typical human brain yet I see a few strange things around here. I'll bring up some more information in the meantime.
harold18
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seasoul25 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:22 pm

that's good, but man. She-Hulk is now going to take a shower and I'm inside her nasal cavity. Heading to the brain now. Glad that Atom Suit is working, those new dwarf Crystal Star shards seem to have done the trick.
Seasoul25
Somewhat familiar

Postby dude101 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:15 pm

Having a blast inside Black Widow's belly. Thankfully, my suit is acid-proof (among other things) so I don't have to worry about getting digested. Looks like the entrance to the intestines is opening up. Off to go explore down there! Wish me luck!
dude101
---

Postby ejones312 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:35 pm

Lucky! I'm trying to enjoy my stay inside Wonder Woman's stomach, but the environment is all Greek to me! (Teehee) She's actually headed by back to Themyscira on business. I'm gonna fly out of her body for a moment to give her childhood bully a bad case of the stomach bug and then fly back in before she notices I'm gone. Until then, TTFN!
ejones312
Been posting for a bit

Postby harold18 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:23 pm

You guys are great explorers indeed!

Now it's time for me to take a small break in the brain and think about going down the spinal cord next.
harold18
Somewhat familiar

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:39 pm

I'm just trying to figure out how Starfire (Teen Titans) manages to eat so much food! Do you think her nine stomachs have to do with how much she eats? I'm also trying to figure out how she manages to utilise her green energy-blasts. Currently hanging out in Starfire's brain with her huge Knowledge, it's a pretty purple brain... Nice to hear about all your adventures!
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby harold18 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:13 pm

Nice adventure you got there!

Now that I'm all good to go, it's time for me to go down the spinal cord of Supergirl. I'll be giving you guys a feedback after I got there.
harold18
Somewhat familiar

Return to Endosomatophilia world