Into the Belly of the Beast (sales endo game)

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Into the Belly of the Beast (sales endo game)

Postby ben999999 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:23 am

Second edition for endo forum (cf vore game):

After the great disappointment of Extract 237 (RIP :( ), I found another one that could make it as a consolation prize.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/428930/

It is the story of a sea worm whose children have been swallowed by a giant beast and he basically roams in its whole body to get them back. From what we can see from the trailer, it looks very graphic, with nice internal body depictions and well featured environment for a better immersion. On the other hand, it seems to be more like a fantastic travel, with very improbable anatomy, and it may give the impression to be more an underground cave exploration than a real beast insides.

Anyway, the great advantage this time is that the game is finished and you can play for real this time.

However, I have not played it yet (it is only two days old published), and I would be grateful to have the opinions of other vore gamers.
ben999999
New to the forum

Re: Into the Belly of the Beast (sales endo game)

Postby Seproth » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:59 pm

It looks really REALLY interesting.

I'm just not willing to put down that kind of money for an early access game. I mean it's what 15 bucks? Yeah no I'm not made of money unfortunately.
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Endosomatophilia world