Vore/Endo that turns bad for giantess

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Vore/Endo that turns bad for giantess

Postby SilentWarrior » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:34 am

I too really like that kind of frames, if you like give me ideas and I'll do a comic that topic.
SilentWarrior
Been posting for a bit

Postby Itsuune » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:55 am

@Seproth, I remember that story! The writer was getting mixed opinions from the readers about which character should end up the dominant party, and they handled that very well in the end while keeping the dom prey/sub pred theme! I liked it very much <3

@SilentWarrior, i've seen some of your stuff uwu Perhaps a giantess who eats up a small superheroine thinking she'd dominate her, only for her to get the stomachache of a lifetime >////<
Itsuune
Been posting for a bit

Postby Birichino » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:49 am

http://dante8411.deviantart.com/art/Takeover-182102454 The story looks like just a loose idea, but possession from within is kind of an interesting concept. I like the idea of a weak species somehow acquiring a predator's body, especially if it means they can turn the tables on a cruel pred.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby JMDarkly » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:27 pm

Something like this, maybe?: https://aryion.com/g4/view/245572
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Itsuune » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:20 pm

Birichino, that's actually a concept I've been taking some interest in recently - possession, or haunting the pred in some way. It's not my usual bread, but it definitely ties into it! I might explore it more in my art and stuff!

JMDarkly, that's definitely something in the ballpark! Very literal, I have to say XD

I think the concept of prey giving stomachaches/being the dominant party is actually something that's always been in the undercurrents of the vore psyche, it's just that it's not often brought up. I for one would love to see more content! Thanks guys <3
Itsuune
Been posting for a bit

Postby Birichino » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:45 am

Yeah, haunting the pred seems like it'd be more in the brain than the stomach, but some kind of psychic control could get pretty sadistic from within. Not my thing, but it could even flip things enough that the pred's completely unwilling and just a tool of the prey.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Bloomkoto » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:14 pm

JMDarkly wrote:Something like this, maybe?: https://aryion.com/g4/view/245572

Wait what's going on in that pic? o-o Maybe I'm just stupid
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby JMDarkly » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:47 pm

Bloomkoto wrote:
JMDarkly wrote:Something like this, maybe?: https://aryion.com/g4/view/245572

Wait what's going on in that pic? o-o Maybe I'm just stupid

Big wolf ate little wolf. Little wolf climbed up into big wolf's brain and accidentally pulled out a wire. Now big wolf is under the little wolf's control.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Itsuune » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:43 am

Man, I've been pretty swamped with IRL stuff recently, but I'm planning a sequence with a vore scene that ends up being beneficial to the prey and causes lots of bellyache woes to the pred. Will post when ready! C:
Itsuune
Been posting for a bit

Postby flashlight15 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:10 pm

Itsuune wrote:Man, I've been pretty swamped with IRL stuff recently, but I'm planning a sequence with a vore scene that ends up being beneficial to the prey and causes lots of bellyache woes to the pred. Will post when ready! C:

When you do this, can you make the pred a human if possible, I'm personally not into the other things people have done. (Ex. MLP)
flashlight15
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Endosomatophilia world