Undertale endo, take 2

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Undertale endo, take 2

Postby digidus » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:24 pm

The old thread got deleted since it was created by a now-banned user with... questionable interests... so here's this. Hopefully it'll turn out better than the last time.

Here's two things I found:

TinyTale Shyren by Gumdrop: Frisk goes inside Shyren to help her with her voice.

Player Pastry by Jeschke: Vore audio of Muffet eating the listener. (Not enough Muffet vore out there. : c )
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Undertale endo, take 2

Postby Cygni » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:52 pm

Isn't vore a questionable interest to most people? xD Actually, can't anything be questioned, whether it is common or not?

I assume you mean that the aforementioned user's interests were in subjects that are against the law. Either way, thanks for linking these. I know that there is endo for Torial and Muffet in the Starbound Simple Vore Mod.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:05 am

Not illegal, just gross and seemingly written only to shock.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Asterisk74 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:16 am

Maenethal wrote:Isn't vore a questionable interest to most people? xD Actually, can't anything be questioned, whether it is common or not?

I assume you mean that the aforementioned user's interests were in subjects that are against the law. Either way, thanks for linking these. I know that there is endo for Torial and Muffet in the Starbound Simple Vore Mod.

Yeah, like he said it was more over the top nonsense meant to shock. But given our interests it didn't really shock anyone, but safe to say I don't think anyone was into it. The reason everyone's so pissed is that this is probably the fourth or fifth time he's shown up to plug his own fanfic while pretending to have not written it. (They had the same username, so how dumb does he think we are?)
https://ko-fi.com/dwarfstaraster
This stuff gets expensive! Any donations are appreciated!
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby killermeow » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:29 pm

I will put back up one of the links in the nuked post, since it was a decently good piece of art.
http://bginks.deviantart.com/art/TRADE- ... -584073345
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gumdrop » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:03 pm

I just put up a little pic of Frisk camping out in Toriel's belly (With no risk involved, of course ^^) I still have an image of Asriel that I plan to put up soon, so that's something to look forward to as well! Since 'that' guy decided to corrupt the fandom with his fics, I feel like I have to draw more innocent Undertale endo stuff to balance things out XD
https://aryion.com/g4/view/361649
Gumdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gumdrop » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:02 am

Excuse the double post, I initially wanted to wait until someone else replied here, but it looks like this place is pretty quiet... anyways, here's Asriel, as I promised earlier ^^
https://aryion.com/g4/view/361790
Gumdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby killermeow » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:53 am

Since he hasn't gotten the hint while being on his third account, I think I'll leave this here to speak for pretty much everyone:
Xander, just give up. It's EXTREMELY obvious it's you plugging the same crap, no matter WHAT you name your next alt. You've had your posts nuked/been banned multiple times now, ban dodging is just going to be a game of cat and mouse at this point. Take a hint and just stop trying. I think everybody's getting tired of seeing half the thread get nuked because you come back on a new account, plug the same things that got you banned in the first place, and start another flame session. Go bother a community that you AREN'T dodging bans for and that your content WON'T break site rules for, because if you keep coming back here? Same damn thing is going to keep happening. Enough is enough, just move on.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Endosomatophilia world