Endo Protection and Giantess Rampage Scenario

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endo Protection and Giantess Rampage Scenario

Postby Seproth » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:14 pm

TripleAAA1183 wrote:
skorpio wrote:I took a stab at the beginning of a story based on the idea.

http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/i ... dd-Rampage

Nice job! I have little faith in my own writing, but I hoped I'd inspire someone by posting this! I'm glad to see that I was right!

I've read your writing.

I rather enjoy it.

I eagerly look forward to seeing you write such a story yourself one day!
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TripleAAA1183 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:20 am

Seproth wrote:
TripleAAA1183 wrote:
skorpio wrote:I took a stab at the beginning of a story based on the idea.

http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/i ... dd-Rampage

Nice job! I have little faith in my own writing, but I hoped I'd inspire someone by posting this! I'm glad to see that I was right!

I've read your writing.

I rather enjoy it.

I eagerly look forward to seeing you write such a story yourself one day!

Now I'm confused...Are you talking to me? Because I don't recall writing anything for this site...
TripleAAA1183
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seproth » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:16 am

http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/action/show_chapters/user_id/tripleaaa1183

^ that not you?

Cuse if it is I have totally read your stuff
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TripleAAA1183 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:42 am

Seproth wrote:http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/action/show_chapters/user_id/tripleaaa1183

^ that not you?

Oh, that! Thanks for noticing! Though, I don't deserve all the credit. You should check out kristenschall2's chapters as well! He's the one who inspired me to start writing for that site! Here, I'll provide the link:

https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/ ... tenschaal2
TripleAAA1183
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seproth » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:33 am

TripleAAA1183 wrote:
Seproth wrote:http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/action/show_chapters/user_id/tripleaaa1183

^ that not you?

Oh, that! Thanks for noticing! Though, I don't deserve all the credit. You should check out kristenschall2's chapters as well! He's the one who inspired me to start writing for that site! Here, I'll provide the link:

https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/ ... tenschaal2

HAHAHA

Ye of little faith...

Of course I've read his stuff.

I like both of your work! Really I have faith in your talent to write something good!
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gcreep » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:11 am

As someone who has not followed this thread, but who really likes the idea, how do you guys think the giantess would fit if they were given something of a "God Warrior" physique? Or organic Ideon-type look.

That is to say, very "gutsy" and spindly looking, though still distinctly proportioned like a woman. Rather than a traditional mouth, she'd have something more of a prehensile tounge which pulls people into a colossal organ in her torso which acts as her "stomach" and which could best be described as looking a little like a very well-rounded pumice stone. As she consumes and stores more people in this organ, her physique changes and her strength increases. Other features would include a sort of carapace "hair", a more enhanced mask (think like the Auge from L-Gaim), and, of course, terrifying powers.

I think the true mecha of the setting could have a rounded, bulky shape. L-Gaim's mecha are some examples of good shapes, though really how well L-Gaim's mecha would work out in this would depend a little on the scale- Heavy Metals are usually close to Mobile Suit sized. I believe that, in keeping with Soviet styles, the B-Class Heavy Metals and perhaps Machinery-class would look good as something to work off of for looks. A-Class HMs tend to look more distinctly humanoid in proportions.

Another interesting note is that the mecha, being machines, can obviously be made to have a medley of different strengths as opposed to the giantess' strangeness- for instance, all of the Heavy Metals hover, and use this to great effect against each other.

I believe a sort of "friendly ungodly horror" vibe could work well for this sort of thing- a creature utterly inhuman, larger than life, and yet able to emphasize with and communicate with people. Her becoming a sort of focus of cult worship/ a symbol of a more general resistance (think Dougram) could make for legit interesting reading and doodlin'. There is also much fleshing out to be done for our commies- I think that, following Dougram lines, they should be given a good reason to fight!

I think this setting/story has some serious potential- sorry for gushing!
Gcreep
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gcreep » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:37 am

Oh jeez, did I kill this thread? Sorry dudes.
Gcreep
Been posting for a bit

Postby TripleAAA1183 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:33 am

No, you didn't. I just haven't responded to you. And to be honest...I think what you said is a great idea! I wanted to share the main idea of my scenario, so that others could possibly be inspired by it. Do whatever you want with it!
TripleAAA1183
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gcreep » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:35 pm

TripleAAA1183 wrote:No, you didn't. I just haven't responded to you. And to be honest...I think what you said is a great idea! I wanted to share the main idea of my scenario, so that others could possibly be inspired by it. Do whatever you want with it!

Hum. Well, I guess that's something to try and doodle sometime. Quick questions; what were some of the mecha you'd imagined initially, in "your version" so to speak? How did you imagine the events of the giantess' rampage as playing out in the long term? How was the commie nation set up?
Gcreep
Been posting for a bit

Postby TripleAAA1183 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:21 pm

Gstef wrote:
TripleAAA1183 wrote:No, you didn't. I just haven't responded to you. And to be honest...I think what you said is a great idea! I wanted to share the main idea of my scenario, so that others could possibly be inspired by it. Do whatever you want with it!

Hum. Well, I guess that's something to try and doodle sometime. Quick questions; what were some of the mecha you'd imagined initially, in "your version" so to speak? How did you imagine the events of the giantess' rampage as playing out in the long term? How was the commie nation set up?

I...honestly can't remember. It's been so long since I thought it up...
TripleAAA1183
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Endosomatophilia world